BCS National Championship Game: Notre Dame vs. Alabama

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U Dame fans are a Joke Mon Blaming refs for this beatdown!!! Rolltide Bitches and stay away from my Tide players , they want no part of Jets and Rex clown ryan

Seriously mon? Who is the joke?

And the refs changed the game big time. Anyone can see that is true. Game could have been 7-7 and ND with the momentum.

Seriously mon? Who is the joke?

And the refs changed the game big time. Anyone can see that is true. Game could have been 7-7 and ND with the momentum.

Giants fans werent even this ridiculous when Armstead had that INT called back in the Super Bowl.

ND loses this games 100 times out of 100

Giants fans werent even this ridiculous when Armstead had that INT called back in the Super Bowl.

ND loses this games 100 times out of 100

You have no idea that that is true. You have. I idea what could have happened of the correct calls had been made. Momentum is a helluva thing.

You have no idea that that is true. You have. I idea what could have happened of the correct calls had been made. Momentum is a helluva thing.

Bro...really? This is kind of sad watching you try to battle this.

These teams arent comparable. ND just hasnt seen anything like this and momentum aint stopping this ass whipping.

Bro...really? This is kind of sad watching you try to battle this.

These teams arent comparable. ND just hasnt seen anything like this and momentum aint stopping this ass whipping.

Yes. Really. Nothing is sad about wanting the correct calls made. I'm not battling anything but common sense. I'm not saying Bama isn't the better team. They obviously are, but I've seen bigger mismatches of talents end up with victory for the underdog in many sports situations. Notre Dame was going uphill from the start because of bad calls.

Yes. Really. Nothing is sad about wanting the correct calls made. I'm not battling anything but common sense. I'm not saying Bama isn't the better team. They obviously are, but I've seen bigger mismatches of talents end up with victory for the underdog in many sports situations. Notre Dame was going uphill from the start because of bad calls.

Lulz. You're in denial. I like your passion.

This is an all out ass kicking like Bama is playing a directional school.

Lulz. You're in denial. I like your passion.

This is an all out ass kicking like Bama is playing a directional school.

I'm not in denial. You can't disprove anything I'm claiming.

And Alabama Los to A&M so who really is the best team? This is why college needs a playoff. This game might be a lot different 6 weeks ago.

I'm not in denial. You can't disprove anything I'm claiming.

And Alabama Los to A&M so who really is the best team? This is why college needs a playoff. This game might be a lot different 6 weeks ago.

You're absolutely right. I cant disprove that if ND recovers that kick or gets that first down that they dont turn the ball over or fail to score points. lol

What I can say with absolute certainty is that Bama is absolutely embarrassing ND like they were a directional school and that they are rolling all over the #1 ranked defense like they just have dark blue cones on the field instead of Football players.

You're absolutely right. I cant disprove that if ND recovers that kick or gets that first down that they dont turn the ball over or fail to score points. lol

What I can say with absolute certainty is that Bama is absolutely embarrassing ND like they were a directional school and that they are rolling all over the #1 ranked defense like they just have dark blue cones on the field instead of Football players.

Yes they are. Ref aided.

It doesn't. What sucks is that people will say ND didn't belong and that couldn't be further from the truth.

National Championship caliber teams can overcome a couple of bad calls.

You sound like a Jets fan after a Patriots game.

It doesn't. What sucks is that people will say ND didn't belong and that couldn't be further from the truth.

The system sucks. Bowl games suck. The season ended a month in a half ago. They just dont have the same feel for me. I'm looking forward to the playoff. Not sure it will be flawless but I'm excited either way.

ND deserved to be there. They earned it.

These SEC teams come out so battled tested its really hard in the neutral games for other conferences.

The system sucks. Bowl games suck. The season ended a month in a half ago. They just dont have the same feel for me. I'm looking forward to the playoff. Not sure it will be flawless but I'm excited either way.

ND deserved to be there. They earned it.

These SEC teams come out so battled tested its really hard in the neutral games for other conferences.

Unless and until they junk the bowls, set up a playoff of 16 or more teams NCAA football is a joke.None of these kids is even in class most of December(and at Alabama they probably don't go to class anyway). The championship is almost always an afterthought and a lousy game. After a weekend of not so great NFL playoff games(all of which werre more competitive than last night ), a Monday night game is a bad idea for television. End the damn thing on New Year's Day. If the NHL can get it's act together the NCAA won't even have that day be special any more.

One more thing-once and for all all the college football snobs are wrong; the NFL is a far superior product in every way.

Unless and until they junk the bowls, set up a playoff of 16 or more teams NCAA football is a joke.None of these kids is even in class most of December(and at Alabama they probably don't go to class anyway). The championship is almost always an afterthought and a lousy game. After a weekend of not so great NFL playoff games(all of which werre more competitive than last night ), a Monday night game is a bad idea for television. End the damn thing on New Year's Day. If the NHL can get it's act together the NCAA won't even have that day be special any more.

One more thing-once and for all all the college football snobs are wrong; the NFL is a far superior product in every way.

I agree. However, between Roger Goodell and the media, the NFL is quickly becoming the WWF. Its absolutely ridiculous the 24/7 coverage that has to find the stupidist things in the world as a story. Its so overboard I cant even watch ESPN or NFLN anymore. Then all the absolutely moronic sh*t the commissioner is doing...its getting bad IMO. NCAA does it too, but its usually one story/player that they latch onto (Te'o) that they over sensationalize as opposed to the NFL which is literally, one week your the greatest thing ever, next week you're the worst to ever take the field (see Rex Ryan).

NFL is still King. No doubt. But its giving way and a playoff system might start to even the playing field.

Lets face it. ND belonged nowhere near that game. If that was a 12-0 big east team they wouldn't have even been in the game this year. They went for the ratings with ND and it blew up in their face because ND and Alabama just have 2 different levels of talent.

Who belonged there then? Please tell me.

Lets face it. ND belonged nowhere near that game. If that was a 12-0 big east team they wouldn't have even been in the game this year. They went for the ratings with ND and it blew up in their face because ND and Alabama just have 2 different levels of talent.

Meh, they went undefeated (luckily; see Stanford and Pitt) and played a "tough" schedule on the surface. So I dont think there was some agenda from the NCAA. It just these teams that play in the Pac 10 and or Big 10 (ND schedule) cant hang with the speed and size of the SEC teams. It's been proven time and time again.

Oregon, Georgia and A&M were all clearly better teams than ND. You can make an argument for about 5 more teams too.

Oregon lost to Stanford who lost to Notre Dame.

Georgia lost to Alabama.

Texas A&M lost to Florida and LSU.

The two teams that deserved to be there, were there. If Ohio State wasn't suspended, Alabama wouldn't have even been there.

Oregon lost to Stanford who lost to Notre Dame.

Georgia lost to Alabama.

Texas A&M lost to Florida and LSU.

The two teams that deserved to be there, were there. If Ohio State wasn't suspended, Alabama wouldn't have even been there.

You can't use transitive wins and losses in college football.

since they had a month to prepare and only 1 game to prove it, I say they didnt belong. But then again Im only basing this off the score since I dont watch these bullcrap "championship" games.

I cant wait when Im 50 and they have a real 8 team tournament to have a real champion.

Archived