***** Official NY Jets vs Arizona Cardinals Game Thread *****

JoeC36

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess we're still waiting for that faithful day where he's actually on?

he was on 2 games ago.

2 big drops so far today by this putrid band of recievers. billick even commented on it. schillens could have prevented that last Peterson INT as well.

Sanchez has 2 terrible int's and this team is not winning anything this year. that's why they have to see if Greg is a viable #2 going forward. allows them to release Tebow.

he was on 2 games ago.

2 big drops so far today by this putrid band of recievers. billick even commented on it. schillens could have prevented that last Peterson INT as well.

Sanchez has 2 terrible int's and this team is not winning anything this year. that's why they have to see if Greg is a viable #2 going forward. allows them to release Tebow.

Sanchez could have prevented that last INT as well. You know, by not completely underthrowing the ball (just as he did on two of those drops as well).

Sanchez could have prevented that last INT as well. You know, by not completely underthrowing the ball (just as he did on two of those drops as well).

Sometimes a good DB makes a good play. Peterson is one of the best.

Sometimes a good DB makes a good play. Peterson is one of the best.

That's true, and I won't argue with you there. It was a great play that you certainly don't expect the DB to make when throwing the ball. The point is though, if you're going to try to give Schillens crap for not breaking up the INT, you have to acknowledge that the only reason Peterson had the chance to make that great play was because the ball was underthrown.

That's true, and I won't argue with you there. It was a great play that you certainly don't expect the DB to make when throwing the ball. The point is though, if you're going to try to give Schillens crap for not breaking up the INT, you have to acknowledge that the only reason Peterson had the chance to make that great play was because the ball was underthrown.

that it was.

Sanchez is terribly inaccurate...don't see how that's not obvious to Rex...has to be an order from upstairs...this regime = fail.

Archived