Mo for pro bowl?

CM28

he's the second best player on our defense. nice to see he's a good person too.

And also that we now can see black on white that he is producing as a pro bowler. Hope he can add a sack or two today, the man has it coming.

I like Mo he's a good solid football player and a good person. So now its time for Rex to get in the pressers and claim that Mo is the second coming of Reggie White and get him a nice 100 mil Contract . Lets hope the fat pig keeps his trap shut.

Good lord

Good lord

you know its coming . Rex will run his mouth over and over and over because he will try to find one bright spot in an otherwise disaster of a season and Mo's agent will play that tune 10 fold in contract negotiations. Hopefully by that time Rex is long gone from our proud organization ....

LOL.

you know its coming . Rex will run his mouth over and over and over because he will try to find one bright spot in an otherwise disaster of a season and Mo's agent will play that tune 10 fold in contract negotiations. Hopefully by that time Rex is long gone from our proud organization ....

LOL, you make Rex out to be the almighty Oz.

LOL.

I like Mo he's a good solid football player and a good person. So now its time for Rex to get in the pressers and claim that Mo is the second coming of Reggie White and get him a nice 100 mil Contract . Lets hope the fat pig keeps his trap shut.

See this is the Smashmouth I love.

Archived