Dustin Keller - high ankle sprain

Sperm Edwards

Oh well excuse me Mr smart guy.

It has nothing to do with intelligence, it's that you have such an unbelievable agenda regarding Keller that you are clearly incapable of getting past. I've made no secret about some of the players on this team who I absolutely despise, but the difference is not only can I actually admit as much, I'm also able to concede when even the players I hate most manage to make good plays or have good games. You have proven yourself completely incapable of doing either when it comes to Keller, so there's really absolutely no reason to take anything you have to say on the matter seriously.

It has nothing to do with intelligence, it's that you have such an unbelievable agenda regarding Keller that you are clearly incapable of getting past. I've made no secret about some of the players on this team who I absolutely despise, but the difference is not only can I actually admit as much, I'm also able to concede when even the players I hate most manage to make good plays or have good games. You have proven yourself completely incapable of doing either when it comes to Keller, so there's really absolutely no reason to take anything you have to say on the matter seriously.

I called out Keller a while ago for being maddeningly frustrating. His football IQ was never there. Got shot down by the sniper every time he was in the open field...he just never developed into a first round guy. The advanced metrics you guys like to drool over back that up as well. He makes too many dman mistakes, cant block and isnt that athletically gifted enough to hand out another contract for.

I would actually laugh my ass off if he goes to a team like, say, the Giants, and has WR's to take the coverages away from him and has a great career. I wouldn't find that part funny, but what I would find funny are the people bitching about him now would be bitching about them letting him go to another team. Some people just enjoy being miserable and enjoy complaining. It's so easy to spot those people out on this board.

I would actually laugh my ass off if he goes to a team like, say, the Giants, and has WR's to take the coverages away from him and has a great career. I wouldn't find that part funny, but what I would find funny are the people bitching about him now would be bitching about them letting him go to another team. Some people just enjoy being miserable and enjoy complaining. It's so easy to spot those people out on this board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snsj0L8-4Iw

Jets coach Rex Ryan told reporters Monday that Dustin Keller does not have a high ankle sprain.

Both the New York Daily News and ESPN New York reported Sunday that Keller's left ankle sprain was of the high variety. Ryan, however, claims the sprain is routine in nature. "So that's good," Ryan said. "We'll know about him later. He has some swelling there." Keller's status for Week 14 is uncertain.

That doesn't mean you overpay mediocre players.

Who said they were overpaying?

He never missed a game until this year. He had a terrible year. The dude had 800 plus yards with Sanchez throwing to him last year. He is obviously going to get less money as a result. In a crazy way, this is a good thing for the Jets.

Who said they were overpaying?

He never missed a game until this year. He had a terrible year. The dude had 800 plus yards with Sanchez throwing to him last year. He is obviously going to get less money as a result. In a crazy way, this is a good thing for the Jets.

Anything over a rookie contract for a mid round TE is overpaying. Especially for a team in Cap hell.

Archived