The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ran the music for a women's and men's basketball doubleheader at UNCW last night. Rocked that sh*t. Student section went nuts when I played "Wobble".

Also got to have a good chat with a hot chick sitting next to me at the press table. Made her laugh all night. She undoubtedly was so aroused she blew some other dude.

New slogan for you:

JF80, creating lesbians since the day he learned to speak.

I had to google it. I sincerely don't even know what that song is... it's ****ing awful. I bet Hess liked it.

The only reason I know it is because its a tailgate favorite. And 80 is right, all the young women do some lame line dance to it which Hess definitely knows, step for step.

I have a chin like ****ing George Clooney. I'm good.

For realz? Damn, I dont have a chin. Only thing of you that I'm even slightly envious of...but I'm sure the rest of you is disgusting, unlike me who is perfection to the toes.

see, I get the stfu, you get chat. Is ok, I'm not bitter.

stfu

Cindy still has 30 more posts than the Ape a whole day phase after she died.

Impressive, to say the least.

I used to work PA/music at my school for basketball games too. I think raps a little played out at this point, that's the ONLY music it seems most kids play for hoops games.

You gotta funkify your steeze, keep it fresh. Ppl loved this sh*t at my games

Ran the music for a women's and men's basketball doubleheader at UNCW last night. Rocked that sh*t. Student section went nuts when I played "Wobble".

Also got to have a good chat with a hot chick sitting next to me at the press table. Made her laugh all night. She undoubtedly was so aroused she blew some other dude.

LOL

80 listen to Crusher. After you make them laugh think of it as your right in the laws of Karma to suggest the two of you going somewhere and getting a drink. If your not comfortable for asking for intercourse or fellatio then tell her your cousin is a massage therapist and she taught you how to reduce the muscle knots in her neck every college student has. If you can get them to let you touch them then add booze you could usually get them to touch you back,

Ape, after the way you've been killing Rex this season (rightfully so) I think you should change your avatar tagline of "Rex Ryan of mafia."

It has different meaning now than when you first used it.

Haha... I probably should, but Crusher gave me that avatar tagline after I said it in a game one time. I'll come up with something new at some point...

LOL

80 listen to Crusher. After you make them laugh think of it as your right in the laws of Karma to suggest the two of you going somewhere and getting a drink. If your not comfortable for asking for intercourse or fellatio then tell her your cousin is a massage therapist and she taught you how to reduce the muscle knots in her neck every college student has. If you can get them to let you touch them then add booze you could usually get them to touch you back,

Dr. Crushlove - this one is currently hopeless. Your biggest challenge yet. He's already defeated. He doesnt even think he's a man. If you can pull this off, its by far your shining achievement as DCL. Good luck, you'll need it.

I'm the Lane Kiffin of mafia.

Sleazy and sh*tty?

Dr. Crushlove - this one is currently hopeless. Your biggest challenge yet. He's already defeated. He doesnt even think he's a man. If you can pull this off, its by far your shining achievement as DCL. Good luck, you'll need it.

Not true. He has to just approach it differently than a true baller like you or a loaded hippie like CTM. In a sense he has to go pass every other technique and get laid a half a step above sympathy sex. No shame in it. Once your in your in.

Not true. He has to just approach it differently than a true baller like you or a loaded hippie like CTM. In a sense he has to go pass every other technique and get laid a half a step above sympathy sex. No shame in it. Once your in your in.

No doubt, but this dude's unique.

Put it this way, this is as big of a challenge as trying to coach Nolder to pulling some ass.

I used to work PA/music at my school for basketball games too. I think raps a little played out at this point, that's the ONLY music it seems most kids play for hoops games.

You gotta funkify your steeze, keep it fresh. Ppl loved this sh*t at my games

Yeah man. The guy who ran it before almost exclusively did rap instrumentals and whatever new stuff just came out. I mix in some old-school hip-hop and rock.

The above is a solid suggestion. I pull my stuff up off spotify (on the university's dime, woot!) so I can add whatever I want whenever.

Archived