The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok.... shhhhhhhh.... smoke up, and settle down then, everything's gonna be alright....

The Zombies are ****ed. I've got a dildo necklace and my butt ****ing zombies while I butt **** zombies.

This is the JiF I love.

Batman is back!

Surprise bitches!!! I mean, zombies!!!

Wrong. I want you lynched or killed. Pronto. Ape too. Pac for that matter because he's stupid and annoying.

I'm ****ing Batman. I'm leading this town to victory.

Batman vs. Zombies is like Cardinals vs. Rex Ryan's defense - they dont stand a chance.

You are the antithesis of funny.

Also, as I am town, I will

Vote: Ape

Smart. Always liked you. Wwwombatman + Batman = bad news for Zombies.

You are the antithesis of funny.

I'm everything you wish you were.

The way you constantly encourage his idiotic self-humiliating idiocy, with tenderness and affection, is quite possibly the greatest trolling this site has ever known. Bravo sir, bravo.

Jealousy is a wasted emotion.

Ready to dominate. I've got the role that best suits my scum hunting brilliance. The legacy will grow with this game, like usual. As long as scum doesnt kill me at night, you can all just ride Batman to victory.

First order of business, dont listen to a thing that stupid Ape says if you're town. He'll win yet another game for the scum team. And Batman aint having that, I'd prefer just killing him on day 1.

Vote Ape

Get the distraction away early.

I'm Batman

I second that. Vote Ape. What an eye sore. As a village elder, and long-time respected member of the board, I humbly suggest that if we're to uphold the spirit of the game, let's boot Integrifag28 ... Sorry Ape, it's got nothing to do with your rude introduction, and everything to do with ... well, something or other, game strategy and sh*t.

I second that. Vote Ape. What an eye sore. As a village elder, and long-time respected member of the board, I humbly suggest that if we're to uphold the spirit of the game, let's boot Integrifag28 ... Sorry Ape, it's got nothing to do with your rude introduction, and everything to do with ... well, something or other, game strategy and sh*t.

You're my new favorite poster.

Want to be my Robin?

This game is off to an unbearable start. Here are my thoughts...

JIF is either town, or he finally realized what his scumtell is (after me nabbing him on it for like the 5th time). That said, his lack of self-awareness combined with utter stupidity forces this into a wifom, unfortunately.

This game is off to an unbearable start. Here are my thoughts...

JIF is either town, or he finally realized what his scumtell is (after me nabbing him on it for like the 5th time). That said, his lack of self-awareness combined with utter stupidity forces this into a wifom, unfortunately.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Scum MVP. lmfao.

Your words are drenched with self-pity and despair.

Your words are drenched with jealousy and envy.

Archived