The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

So, you are drunk and home from the bar now, at 10:45 AM?

Alright, so, last night.

Went to Outback. Pitcher of Sangria each. Went to Chile's. Margarita.

And that started at 8:30?

Then we went to Fast Freddies, and played pool till 11 and drank a pitcher each of beer.

Then we went to Gus', for 5/5 night (5 dollar cover, 5c PBR), and we had 4 shots and a lot of beer. Didn't count. I was busy.

Then at 2 we went back to the house and split a case and a bottle of wine. Went to bed about 7.

I don't think we ate.

So... yes, I'm still drunk.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ran the music for a women's and men's basketball doubleheader at UNCW last night. Rocked that sh*t. Student section went nuts when I played "Wobble".

Also got to have a good chat with a hot chick sitting next to me at the press table. Made her laugh all night. She undoubtedly was so aroused she blew some other dude.

So you got a crowd of sea chickens to go crazy? Why didn't you just throw a sammich at center court?

LOL

80 listen to Crusher. After you make them laugh think of it as your right in the laws of Karma to suggest the two of you going somewhere and getting a drink. If your not comfortable for asking for intercourse or fellatio then tell her your cousin is a massage therapist and she taught you how to reduce the muscle knots in her neck every college student has. If you can get them to let you touch them then add booze you could usually get them to touch you back,

How do you know all things? Seriously.

I'm the Lane Kiffin of mafia.

So...everyone hates you? Guess you're related to Pac.

random game related thoughts:

- probably started with 2 cult (basel and ?)

- town has a Vig

- after we kill Basel there may only be whomever they converted tonight left in the game .

- if Basel targets someone who can't be converted this game is about to get peaced out

- I once again displayed my mafia brilliance by nabbing Hess in one post

- Converter probably targetting Leelou as we speak

I'm sure nobody figured any of this out.

So you got a crowd of sea chickens to go crazy? Why didn't you just throw a sammich at center court?

..........I got nothing. Fag.

Good news: Men's team won last night. Bad news: It was only by 15. Against a D-II school. *Hangs head*

And before you say "our team sucks worse", remember that basketball is our only revenue sport. Can't wait for baseball season.

Andrea was still stunned that she had killed Glenn by accident. She was seriously considering opting out, so when she was caught by Walkers, she didn't resist.

Verbal, Andrea, town vig, 4 shot, has been eaten by Walkers.

It is now Day 3. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Andrea was still stunned that she had killed Glenn by accident. She was seriously considering opting out, so when she was caught by Walkers, she didn't resist.

Because not even the Walkers wanted to deal with Andrea. Stupid bitch.

I find it hilarious that Verbal was the person I hate most on the show. Yes, more than Lori.

..........I got nothing. Fag.

Good news: Men's team won last night. Bad news: It was only by 15. Against a D-II school. *Hangs head*

And before you say "our team sucks worse", remember that basketball is our only revenue sport. Can't wait for baseball season.

Our team is actually halfway decent this year. 6-1, only loss at 8-0 Charlotte. I think we may be an NIT team (which is a big accomplishment for ECU). So ready for baseball this year, though.

So my take away (obvious as it may be) is that scum eat power roles, convert vanilla?

Because not even the Walkers wanted to deal with Andrea. Stupid bitch.

I find it hilarious that Verbal was the person I hate most on the show. Yes, more than Lori.

:rl: I was going to say the same

So that idiot Verb killed 80 with friendly fire. hahha.. and from the looks of it was whining that I didn't die too.

hit the bricks chump.

So that idiot Verb killed 80 with friendly fire. hahha.. and from the looks of it was whining that I didn't die too.

hit the bricks chump.

You moron - I shot 80 for the lulz - he would have done (and did) the same to me. We're even.

Frankly, I consider this a victory and I've already won the game.

Carry on, mother****ers.

interesting that there was a death and not a conversion. if the cult has the choice and chose death they are one stupid squad. perhaps JiF is scum after all.

LOL

It could be alternating nights. It could be a random outcome.

Hell, it could be that scum has a NK every night, and hit the doc on N1. The conversion we saw could still have been symp.

Too many possibilities to reach conclusions.

Fortunately, we have this...

Vote Basel

Archived