The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL

I agree, tbh, but what else would you suggest we do?

the fact that that pig fool is trying to hold up the preceedings is cause for concern..

we have 2 claiming the same role and character... lynch one to find out who's lying.

Wombat sucks.

I got a Town result. Should I share who it was or wait until they are in danger?

After the next conversion, any town results you got become irrelevant. I suppose it doesn't matter. Frankly, after the next conversion trusting you in general becomes an issue.

No doubt, but this dude's unique.

Put it this way, this is as big of a challenge as trying to coach Nolder to pulling some ass.

Not true. Somewhere a Larper chick with a Harry Potter thong on and a flute that smells like vagina is waiting for him, Geek 2 Geek sating is easy. It's guys like 80 who lack confidence that suffer the most. Nolder just has to stay in his niche. Easy. Look at Verb. He got a wife a kid and a Leelou. Verb is the nerd Julian Kay.

This is why you suck at scum hunting. Being right about Hess is either bus play or sun shining on a dog's ass.

No. This why you suck at scum hunting. Being right about Hess is Batman at his best.

Do you honestly not see the error in your ways with that question? Wait, that was a stupid question. Duh, of course you dont. You're the Ape.

Not true. Somewhere a Larper chick with a Harry Potter thong on and a flute that smells like vagina is waiting for him, Geek 2 Geek sating is easy. It's guys like 80 who lack confidence that suffer the most. Nolder just has to stay in his niche. Easy. Look at Verb. He got a wife a kid and a Leelou. Verb is the nerd Julian Kay.

Good point. Getting Nolder laid is 10x as easy as getting 80 laid.

I just think that sharing Town results will paint a target on their back for becoming a conversion candidate.

Ya think? Ape is a ****ing moron. You're results give us nothing. Basel is the lynch, night will start soon, and there could be a conversion rending your results useless.

Rule # 1 in mafia. If you're town, never listen to the Ape. It amazes me this needs to be said.

No. This why you suck at scum hunting. Being right about Hess is Batman at his best.

Do you honestly not see the error in your ways with that question? Wait, that was a stupid question. Duh, of course you dont. You're the Ape.

As far as that goes, Ishy caught Hess. Not you.

You didn't lead his lynch. You didn't reveal him as scum. Ishy owns the credit there, not you.

I just think that sharing Town results will paint a target on their back for becoming a conversion candidate.

All it really does is create a wifom for the town and scum about the player named. I was actually thinking that if there's another conversion tonight, you should tell us though, because if there is a tracker they can vet that you did in fact visit the person you say and confirm for us that YOU haven't been converted.

Of course, that is all in the event that there's another conversion.

Ya think? Ape is a ****ing moron. You're results give us nothing. Basel is the lynch, night will start soon, and there could be a conversion rending your results useless.

Rule # 1 in mafia. If you're town, never listen to the Ape. It amazes me this needs to be said.

It amazes me that you don't understand the purpose of pointing out the obvious sometimes.

Nighttime vote count Hess (1) - JiF
Day dawned again, and everything seemed to be normal....until the group realized someone was missing. One of you has been bitten, and turned into a Walker. The camp is no longer safe. It is now Day 2. With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
Vote Hess
Vote Hess.
youre a zombie. Yes.
youre a zombie. No.
Official Day 2 Vote Count: Hess (9) JiF, Ishy, Crusher, Pac, Ape, AVM, Lily, Leelou, Christine Ishy (3) Basel, Nae, Hess Basel (2) SMC, Christine Pac (1) HeavyFog SMC (1) Wombat Not Voting (1) - Verbal With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch That's a lynch, scene coming!
"Walker!!!!" Walker in the field!" yelled Rick. "Where's Carl? CARL!" screamed Lori. "I'll take care of it." said Daryl. He grabbed his crossbow and walked out into the field, loading a bolt as he went. When he got close enough, it smelled like death, and looked like hell. Daryl raised his crossbow, and with no hesitation shot the walker in the face. "Rest in peace, you poor bastard..." he murmured..... Screen-Shot-2011-11-15-at-10.22.37-PM.jpgHess, Walker, has been lynched. It is now Night 2, you have 29 hours to get your NAs in. That's 10am tomorrow for me.

Weird. Looks like someone was first on the train.

Batman doesnt need an investigation, you stupid Ape.

All it really does is create a wifom for the town and scum about the player named. I was actually thinking that if there's another conversion tonight, you should tell us though, because if there is a tracker they can vet that you did in fact visit the person you say and confirm for us that YOU haven't been converted. Of course, that is all in the event that there's another conversion.

Now you're asking for the tracker to reveal as well? Holy sh*t, you suck at this.

You need to die tomorrow. No doubt. Wish I had one of Verb's shots, you'd be dead.

Now you're asking for the tracker to reveal as well? Holy sh*t, you suck at this.

You need to die tomorrow. No doubt. Wish I had one of Verb's shots, you'd be dead.

I'm providing a blueprint to vet our cop, but ONLY in the event of further conversions. Tracker would only have to reveal at a point in which they catch Ishy lying about viewing someone, that'd mean we catch a converted scum. I'm not sure why that is stupid. It's sorta the point of the game. It's up to the tracker, if there even is one, to play their role however they want. I'm just making a suggestion.

Good to see you went from blind squirreling back to exclusive pursuit of a townie, basically because you can't see the strategic reasons why I post the things I do.

In summary, just because you don't understand, doesn't = scum. You stick stick to getting lucky one out of every 247 cases.

Would the doc protect from conversion? Or just the NK?

Depends on a lot.

If there was and will be only 1 conversion all game, then I'd guess protect from NK.

If there is alternating, then there could be a conversion doc and protector doc. Or one doc that provides both to whomever they target.

Archived