The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

"It's quiet tonight." said Lori. No sooner had she spoken than a walker appeared out of nowhere and lunged for her. She screamed, stumbled backwards, and landed on her ass. Just before the walker tore her face off, Rick killed the Walker with a machete.

Ep_7_Rick_kill_Walker.jpg

Basel, Walker, has been lynched.

It is now night 3, get your actions in ASAP.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to die tomorrow. No doubt. Wish I had one of Verb's shots, you'd be dead.

Just when the town looks like it is off to a commanding lead... here come JIF, the equalizer... and the true scumMVP.

Looks like I'm only going to have to hold the crown for half a week before returning it to its rightful owner. LOL, you wear it so often it should be a tiara.

LMFAO - Ape is having back to back Scum MVP type games, leading the charge on town power roles and he's trying to spin it on Batman who nailed scum on day 1, again.

Oh sad sad Ape. You're literally the worst player in the game, its proved time and time again but you still cant see it. You truly do make these games fun. Watching you try to convince yourself you know what you're doing or you're actually good as this is the amusing part of the game.

You suck so bad, I feel bad for you but then I remember you think you're the greatest that all I can do is laugh.

LMFAO - Ape is having back to back Scum MVP type games, leading the charge on town power roles and he's trying to spin it on Batman who nailed scum on day 1, again.

Oh sad sad Ape. You're literally the worst player in the game, its proved time and time again but you still cant see it. You truly do make these games fun. Watching you try to convince yourself you know what you're doing or you're actually good as this is the amusing part of the game.

You suck so bad, I feel bad for you but then I remember you think you're the greatest that all I can do is laugh.

You write like an 8 year old.

Ishy is alive. I'm as responsible for "running up Ishy" as you are for "running up Hess". Not at all.

Keep lobbing the softballs into my wheelhouse girlie, and I'll keep crushing them.

You write like an 8 year old.

Ishy is alive. I'm as responsible for "running up Ishy" as you are for "running up Hess". Not at all.

Keep lobbing the softballs into my wheelhouse girlie, and I'll keep crushing them.

:bwahaharoll:

Ape cant handle getting pwned by JiF 2 games in a row.

How do you know JiF isn't on the scum team?

If he was scum, I don't think he wouldn't be questioning my agenda with the statements I've been making. He's dumb. He takes what I say at face value, and reacts to it in kind. He thinks I'm trying to hoodwink the town. When I catch him as scum, he doesn't actually read my statements and try to case me on them.

He OMGUS's me, and then counters my logic and game-related play, with scrutinization of my behavioral traits. Last game, in end game, I had Cindy pinned down and she suddenly started spewing the same type of remarks. I knew she was scum, because JIF was her partner. Her defense to my pressure, became what his typical defense to my pressure is.

I can't say anything with certainty, however, I usually nab this tit as scum pretty quickly and the fallout is always the same.

Also, misdirection can be done during the day too, Ape.

Thanks. I had no idea.

:bwahaharoll:

Ape cant handle getting pwned by JiF 2 games in a row.

You've never come close to owning me. I'm on you like white on rice on D1 every time you are scum.

The last time I was scum, I owned you. I stuck my hand right up your worn-out ass, and used you like my puppet right through the end game. Used you like nothing anyone has seen before. I was basically telling you I was doing it as it happened... and you pat yourself on the back the whole way, all I needed to do was tell you "good job" and your insecurity took over from there. LOL

Your scum team last game:

JiF = Ryan Lindley

Verbal = Mark Sanchez

cindy = Peyton Manning

Me as scum: Carson Palmer

LOL, correction:

Cindy = Tom Brady

She went emo and broke the rules a bit in the end (like a Patriot), but nobody cares about that.

I have no idea who those ppl are, 80, and you're up in the dead thread.

you ever gonna let me live that game down, ape?

like... ever?

can't you just spank me and take away my toys for a week and be done with it?

ok, back to the dead thread.

just a correction.. I caught hess, thank you very much.

in one post.

You are as stupid as JIF. The most you can claim is suspicion.

Ishy is the cop, he viewed Hess, and hand delivered him to us. 100% credit to Ishy for both Hess and Basel.

like... ever?

Actually he was making fun of the Patriots QB who';s last name is Brady and he is girlie so "Cindy".. Relax and take the little white pill and get some sleep.

like... ever?

Just stating facts. I didn't write it with the intentions of inviting a response from you. Don't worry about it.

Archived