The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haters gonna hate. I delivered him to you before Ishy said anything and you stuck with the cop. LMAO

You aren't this stupid. I telegraphed what I was doing to you. Please tell me you can read the play at a deeper level than your twink?

Actually he was making fun of the Patriots QB who';s last name is Brady and he is girlie so "Cindy".. Relax and take the little white pill and get some sleep.

crush my sweet, you understand teh sex but not teh drugs... or the mood.

I have a happy, and miles to go before I sleep besides...

I have no idea who those ppl are, 80, and you're up in the dead thread.

you ever gonna let me live that game down, ape?

like... ever?

can't you just spank me and take away my toys for a week and be done with it?

ok, back to the dead thread.

What, you can't spam both? Disappointed.

You've been following closely, and acting like you are doing catchups. Transparent as anything.

LOL

For the majority of the game I've been reading an average of 10 words per page. Skimming does not do justice to how loosely I've been following this.

If your posts are more than 1 sentence I skip them altogether.

I'm just that good. Caught Hess and Basel off a handful of posts.

Just stating facts. I didn't write it with the intentions of inviting a response from you. Don't worry about it.

as unable to refrain from responding three days dead as you are... trying... trying so hard...

but you say my name it's like saying here kitty kitty... I cannot resist...

and trying to leave once again.

consider the discipline though. rlly, I neeeeeed to be a good girl... I rly rly do....

as unable to refrain from responding three days dead as you are... trying... trying so hard...

consider the discipline though. rlly, I neeeeeed to be a good girl... I rly rly do....

Here kitty kitty.

LOL... here kitty, kitty... I'm going to get my slingshot.

Just another hater.

Batman bitches. I am.

get it out now..

before I'm even done reading the opening scene I'll be putting up that vote.

my hope is that no one says anything but "vote jif" and you're vaporized in less than 8 minutes real time.

get it out now..

before I'm even done reading the opening scene I'll be putting up that vote.

my hope is that no one says anything but "vote jif" and you're vaporized in less than 8 minutes real time.

Do it. Pussy.

You're being joined by Ape and wwwbgay. Great company. Bunch of fat faggot nerds sucking each others dicks. You little ****ing fairies got nothing on this stud muff. I ass rape pussies like you for fun.

But I shot you IN THE FACE.

I win.

You only got to unload 1 bullet. I used all 3. 80 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Verbal

Do it. Pussy.

You're being joined by Ape and wwwbgay. Great company. Bunch of fat faggot nerds sucking each others dicks. You little ****ing fairies got nothing on this stud muff. I ass rape pussies like you for fun.

This statement is exactly the reason JN mafia is the best mafia. LOL

No holds barred bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Do it. Pussy.

Mock outrage.

Real homo.

I'm sure this came out exactly how JIF hope'd it would. LOL, this sh*t... so easy.

Archived