The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She also flip-flopped at end of Hess lynch to leave Ishy and make sure she bussed Hess.

Also everything I said about her D1 ping, never mind trying to connect her to Ishy. The ping was a stand-alone case, didn't need Ishy's alignment to give it legs.

I actually have been revisiting stuff this morning.

I don't like the way Nae puts down this vote and then doesn't come back to unvote the cop. I know she's busy and it might just be that, but I'm happy to put some more pressure there.

Vote Nae

I don't like this very much either. Could easily switch my vote to Leelou.

I don't know what you don't like about it.

She went from flip flopping on day one to being very careful and more quiet (yes i know i've been very quiet but thats not odd for me) to jumping on my bandwagon for a reason she pulled out of a hat. I try to ignore my suspicions of her cause I have them every game.... but I think they may just be justifiable this time around.

Lily

She went from flip flopping on day one to being very careful and more quiet (yes i know i've been very quiet but thats not odd for me) to jumping on my bandwagon for a reason she pulled out of a hat. I try to ignore my suspicions of her cause I have them every game.... but I think they may just be justifiable this time around.

Lily

Good grief. You and her can be just so scummy when you want to.

Peanut gallery... what say you?

If you voted her before she had a chance to say anything, I'd unvote anyway, and go with Leelou.

More "look how town I am" unnecessary statements from you. These are things I don't say as town, I just do them. They are things I say as scum, when I'm trying to convince people I'm doing pro-town things.

Was Hess converted? Don't and have zero urge to look until I get home. IIf he was could see Nae converting him. Other than that I have to look.

Get outta here in a few minutes. Got little Sals B ball practice 9-10. Will try to pop on after that. If not kiss my fat ass.

Meh. This is a scummy post. You are fueling suspicion of Nae as the train grows on her, without voting on it.

I will have to have another look at the "waffling" posts. I'm still mostly busy, but I'll get time later on.

I wanted to address something Ishy said. I don't see anything wrong with waiting to hear both sides before voting, and wouldn't vote someone for doing that. I'm not really sure what your issue with that is, considering it's your side I was waiting to hear before voting you.

More "look at me I'm town". If you aren't voting, then there aren't two sides to hear from. You have to vote to create the circumstance under which someone must advocate for themselves. This "wait to hear both sides" thing is idealistic and borders on illogical when you consider how the game works.

And if I'm not mistaken (the red) you were voting Ishy off the bat - and then switched to Hess at the end. I need to confirm this on re-read, but I think I just caught you lying.

I don't like the way Nae puts down this vote and then doesn't come back to unvote the cop. I know she's busy and it might just be that, but I'm happy to put some more pressure there.

Vote Nae

This is the post that caused me to unvote Nae. Lily is using revisionist history to justify her vote on Nae. Everyone else is trying to get Nae to chime in, Lily is over-justifying and not doing with fact, she's doing it with a narrative that fits ONLY when you look back at the events as they unfolded. Signature move for most scum, myself being a great example.

Lily seems content to vote anyone on my most recent list. Even though she's feigned going back and reading herself and has shown no signs of doing so. Making statements like "normally by this point I..." yeah, because normally she is town.

I'm content with my vote on Lily.

Bumped for Wombat... as you can see, there's a couple posts here where she suggests she'll be looking things over, which is like many of her statements a very "pro-town" posture to take, but she never comes back in with a recap, or new perspective of what she's taken away from her re-read, she comes back and tries to explain jumping from Ishy to Hess (which she did do, so I did catch her in a lie above) and then jumps on the Nae bandwagon with what felt like a scum over-justification vote, was I explained above.

With AVM looking that clean, if there is another conversion, I'd really like to look at him afterwards.

As for now, I'm really not sure which direction to go in. Normallly, at this point, I'd look at voting patterns, but it would take a real idiot not to bus on those last two lynches. I'm going to have to give this some thought and probably some reading as well. Busy right now, though.

Ishy, I had just gotten up and I finished him off when I saw he wasn't hammered yet. Frankly, I wanted in on the lynch, but figured I would miss it before I got up. So, yeah, I was a little excited about getting in on it. Excited, yes. Frantic, no.

I will have to have another look at the "waffling" posts. I'm still mostly busy, but I'll get time later on.

I wanted to address something Ishy said. I don't see anything wrong with waiting to hear both sides before voting, and wouldn't vote someone for doing that. I'm not really sure what your issue with that is, considering it's your side I was waiting to hear before voting you.

I don't feel like I'm either one - nerdy or normal.

Vote Nae

That's L-2 for Nae.

Meh. This is a scummy post. You are fueling suspicion of Nae as the train grows on her, without voting on it.

Yes it is a scummy post if you describe it the way you are. What I was doing is adding what little I had on Nae without reading back cause was busy. Truth is it would be dumb of me to do waht you saying cause I would be forced to vote even later.You would call that bussing. Just like you will call this wifom. LOL

Other than that I had no other suspicion of her.

Im leaning towards Lilly at the moment. Your earlier case was worth reading and she has really done nothing to help herself. Yet.. she is sexy scummy even as town. Seems like best bet for now.

unvote

vote Lilly

Unvote

Vote Hess

I want to see what Ishy has to say before I vote on this. I voted Hess because of Ishy's cop hint.

Unvote and wait and see.

She votes scumHess based on merely a cop hint yet once copIshy is on the block, she gets all cautious. Inconsistent behavior that smacks of trying to look town.

unvote

Vote: Lily

I retract saying I caught Lily in a lie, I'm on the train and can't dig up the votes. I'll check it when I get to my office. Sorry. Everything else I'm saying stands. I think she voted Hess (because she picked up on Ishy's cop hint), then was happy to believe Basel and voted Ishy, but then quickly hopped back on Hess for the bus. I just need to bump the votes to confirm.

I also thing Lily had that last minute hammer on Basel, no?

Vote Hess

Vote Hess.

2 unexplained votes on Hess. Don't see any cop hints here.

I'm sticking with Ishy for now. Still don't like the way he buddied up to me yesterday.

Vote Ishy

Lily votes Ishy.

Is there a case on Hess or is it just fun to vote him?

Lily trying to derail Hess train or trying to see if she needs to bus?

For now, yes. I tend to tunnel. I'll have another look.

Implied reread coming.

Ape is coming across as a misguided townie. JiF hasn't shown his ass yet, and he usually does by now. I'm leaning town on these two.

And I have no idea who the converter could be.

Wombat's thinking Cindy's post could be a symp signal might be something. I think, at this point, that he was probably just wrong about it - not with evil intent. I agreed with him at first, until I thought it through and came to the conclusion that she probably really didn't know what a symp was.

So, what am I supposed to be seeing that I'm not, Crusher? I'm voting the only behavior that really bothered me. Maybe it bothers me more because it involved me. I don't know.

Repeats some things she has already said and doesn't show any evidence of actually having reread.

Unvote

Vote Hess

Votes Hess. I don't think Ishy made any posts from the time she voted him to the time she voted Hess so the rationale that she voted Hess because of a cop hint would seem to be a blatant lie.

OFFICiAL MOD WARNING

There has been some speculation to the identity of Storm Fog. Because of JN's commitment to awesome "bigboy and sophisticated girl" mafia an investigation was done. Turns out Storm Fog shares and IP with another poster currently playing. Upon discovering this I decided to bring in help, special agent "Slats" assisted in the investigation. We had to rule out any foul play and any assault on the integrity (not the stupid ****ing ape the other one). With Slats help we concluded the Storm Fog is exactly who he said he was. At least for now. A relative more than likely staying with one of the other players. This is where the warning comes in....

The last time this happen the results were absolutely a shock to all of us. I will not mention names of the current party or the original party Im talking about, but trust me this is a serious matter. SERIOUS. The last time a player invited a relative/ friend to play the game of JN mafia who was not a regular JN poster the friend changed sexes. SPECIAL NOTE: This does NOT include Pac and Ladyfriend cause we all already knew she was a dude (DU"H!!!).

The guest started out male and over the course of maybe 5 games she announced "She is not longer a fake man". This was especially nice because the founder and owner of JN after years of suffering also came to this conclusion. Just like most things with JN MAFIA though, it gets worse, it gets stranger. The original male poster and the newly female guest have gone on to get engaged and a marriage is to follow.; No way you say? "WELCOME TO JN MAFIA BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

SO TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER. JN mafia is not responsible in the case your guest changes sex and you guys decided to get married and go on a homo honeymoon. Not on us. We would still like you to play here and consider this your mafia home. Storm please post a thread in the lounge as soon as you come outta the closet or computer screen in this case. We love those threads here. To both of you crazy kids... please post a thread when you announce the engagement. I speak for all of JN when I say....

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!

Thanks for putting that all together Wombat. Sorry, I couldn't do it on the train, it takes 4 minutes to load a page in some places and 4 seconds in others.

I'm content staying on Lily. She is playing to look clean, that dance she did around Ishy and Hess was pure fear, she needed to know if Hess was caught and while she did vote Hess first, she quickly moved to Ishy and only returned to Hess for the bus, imo.

The other person who comes out of that mess looking very shady is Leelou. I also think where Lily calls me misguided townie and she says JIF usually shows his ass by now, that feels like a little buddying up.

OFFICiAL MOD WARNING

There has been some speculation to the identity of Storm Fog. Because of JN's commitment to awesome "bigboy and sophisticated girl" mafia an investigation was done. Turns out Storm Fog shares and IP with another poster currently playing. Upon discovering this I decided to bring in help, special agent "Slats" assisted in the investigation. We had to rule out any foul play and any assault on the integrity (not the stupid ****ing ape the other one). With Slats help we concluded the Storm Fog is exactly who he said he was. At least for now. A relative more than likely staying with one of the other players. This is where the warning comes in....

The last time this happen the results were absolutely a shock to all of us. I will not mention names of the current party or the original party Im talking about, but trust me this is a serious matter. SERIOUS. The last time a player invited a relative/ friend to play the game of JN mafia who was not a regular JN poster the friend changed sexes. SPECIAL NOTE: This does NOT include Pac and Ladyfriend cause we all already knew she was a dude (DU"H!!!).

The guest started out male and over the course of maybe 5 games she announced "She is not longer a fake man". This was especially nice because the founder and owner of JN after years of suffering also came to this conclusion. Just like most things with JN MAFIA though, it gets worse, it gets stranger. The original male poster and the newly female guest have gone on to get engaged and a marriage is to follow.; No way you say? "WELCOME TO JN MAFIA BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

SO TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER. JN mafia is not responsible in the case your guest changes sex and you guys decided to get married and go on a homo honeymoon. Not on us. We would still like you to play here and consider this your mafia home. Storm please post a thread in the lounge as soon as you come outta the closet or computer screen in this case. We love those threads here. To both of you crazy kids... please post a thread when you announce the engagement. I speak for all of JN when I say....

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!

POTW

LOL

Votes Hess. I don't think Ishy made any posts from the time she voted him to the time she voted Hess so the rationale that she voted Hess because of a cop hint would seem to be a blatant lie.

No, I think what went on there is that both JIF and Ishy led off the day with solitary "vote hess" posts. No explanation. Which immediate creates a wifom for scum as to whether or not one of those 2 is the cop. Safest thing to do is follow along and see where the day goes.

Which she did. Until she had a good reason to move her vote to Ishy, who she at that point suspected as cop. Since she followed his lead by voting Hess. She stayed on Ishy and prodded for more clarity around whether there was a cop result on Hess, before doing anything.

I also found that Leelou was happy to say she believe Basel more than Ishy. I'm trying to find that quote. Pretty sure it was her.

No, I think what went on there is that both JIF and Ishy led off the day with solitary "vote hess" posts. No explanation. Which immediate creates a wifom for scum as to whether or not one of those 2 is the cop. Safest thing to do is follow along and see where the day goes.

Which she did. Until she had a good reason to move her vote to Ishy, who she at that point suspected as cop. Since she followed his lead by voting Hess. She stayed on Ishy and prodded for more clarity around whether there was a cop result on Hess, before doing anything.

I also found that Leelou was happy to say she believe Basel more than Ishy. I'm trying to find that quote. Pretty sure it was her.

Pretty sure she voted Ishy before Hess and the post asking about the case on Hess was to see if she needed to move.

Sooo.... basically no one has any idea what they are doing, since it's Vote Nolder Wednesday, and Nolder isn't here? Fabulous. Glad to know you guys have your sh*t together.

Just wondering, where is CTM?

Also, Vote Ape, since he had no clear direction.

I want this explained. Christine is waltzing through this game with no attention at all. I already asked and she didn't respond. It is very rare that Christine can't respond to me with some obnoxious stupidity.

Wow. Gaming the Mod? That's low, especially for you.

That being said, I normally follow your lead as it seems to be straight on. Anything other than gaming the mod?

One of the only things game-related Christine has said, was scolding Wombat for this case where he gamed the mod and was onto scum.

Pretty sure she voted Ishy before Hess and the post asking about the case on Hess was to see if she needed to move.

I think she went Hess, Ishy and then asked about the case, and then went back to Hess at the end of his train.

Edit: You are correct. So she acknowledged seeing a cop hint and voted Ishy. So even though JIF and Ishy led off in the exact same fashion, and Lily "saw" a cop hint, she voted him. Not JIF.

JIF, whom she also said "usually shows his ass by now as scum".

Couple other things on re-read.

Interesting that Leelou pushed Basel out in front of Hess here.

Basel's quick vote on Cindy seemed like an opportunistic scum. He also really hasn't added much more to the game. I'm comfortable voting for either him or Lily today.

vote Basel

Unofficial Day 2 Vote Count:

Basel (4) - Wombat, SMC, Hess, Leelou

Hess (3) - JiF, Ishy, Crusher

Ape (1) - Christine

Ishy (1) - Lily

Pac (1) - HeavyFag

HeavyFag (1) - Pac

Lily (1) - Ape

Not Voting (4) - Verbal, Basel, AVM, Nae

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Feel worse about JIF right now. I planted the seed about me thinking Wombat is the symp at one point, and here was the series of posts by JIF that followed:

Who's idea was the symp? And would a symp fit into a conversion game? Whats the point?

Hmmmm. I nailed Wwwbgay doing this exact same thing once before. He was the mafia symp, tried to frame everyone else for signaling.

If there is a symp, wwwbgay is it.

Hess, Wwwbgay, and with my gut call on SMC.

Role fishing noted.

Yeah, right.

Hmmmm....might have to change my gut call. You're the symp. I

Three times JIF tried to get traction on Wombat as symp. Wombat had a "trap sprung" vote on SMC that same day, and then SMC got killed last night. It almost comes across as a frame on Wombat. Then consider that JIF led off today with a vote on who? Wombat.

Thank you sir.

I always think Basel is scummy, so I'm down for this lynch.

Unvote, Vote Basel

Now, why would you be willing to go for Lily or Ishy if you think Basel is scum.

Christine scolded Wombat for gaming the mod, but then followed him. LOL

Not sure what to make of her right now.

Official Day 2 Vote Count:

Basel (5) SMC, Leelou, Christine, AVM, Hess

Hess (4) JiF, Ishy, Crusher, Lily

Lily (1) Ape

HeavyFog (1) Pac

Pac (1) HeavyFog

SMC (1) Wombat,

Not Voting (3) - Verbal, Basel, Nae

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Meanwhile we have 2 scum being run up, with Wombat shouting "trap sprung" about SMC, and HeavyFog coming at me, then Pac.

Ishy, it may in fact make sense to give us the names of those you can clear. It's up to you, I just think it might help with vote train analysis. Especially since we are looking at competing trains between 2 scum and the cop, and each other in the most recent large trains. Up to you.

Gotta be honest...obviously we kill Ishy -- unvote vote Ishy btw...

But I feel like Hess is lying. Is there anyone that hasn't seen all of season 1 that plans on watching it? If you've watched the show you might understand why I have an issue with Hess' reveal.

My thoughts exactly!

I'm willing to go with Basel on his claim of cop... easily figured out depending on what Ishy flips as.

Vote Ishy

Just got home from work.

unvote, vote Ishy

I'm more comfortable with Ishy's story than Basel's.

Vote Basel

He's a lying sack of sh*t!

VOTE Ishy

Hess has more votes.

Unvote

Vote Hess

This whole area of the thread, is the goods.

I'm staying on Lily, unless Ishy says otherwise.

I need to process some of this sh*t, not just read through it and bump it... lots of potential motivators for these statements.

In particular, Lily says she's more comfortable with Ishy's story, and votes Basel. Hess then agrees that Basel is a liar and votes him. Then Lily coms back and votes for Hess because Hess "has more votes"? Not because she just said she believed Ishy is the cop and Ishy said Hess is scum, but because he has more votes. LOL

What I think is more likely is, as a team they decided to bus Hess first - because he was the obvious casualty - and then see if they could potentially spare Basel the following day. Hence the quick vote change by Lily with a "whatever" explanation.

I say we take out Lily, then get Ishy's viewing results, then sort through what is left. Hopefully there'll be no further conversions.

Good grief. You and her can be just so scummy when you want to.

Peanut gallery... what say you?

So because I agree with your assessment of Lily basically and added my own words on it... i believe I mentioned her weaksauce reasoning behind voting for me before you did... I'm coming across as scummy? That's a damned if you do damned if you don't scenerio my primate friend.

Archived