The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

I've decided I dont like you.

he called me dumb...

now i know you may not be the best judge in the world but... am i dumb?

why wouldn;t zombies want to eat my brainz?

i understand if it's the pickling but... still... plenty left.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question to game - are we observing the "don't lynch last game's mod on D1" unwritten rule?

Lily is my top choice. Basel #2.

ok, could someone just like write up these unwritten rules for me cause... not something i've ever been good at figuring out.

usually i have to break a rule and get smacked hard for it before i realize it's there.

ok, could someone just like write up these unwritten rules for me cause... not something i've ever been good at figuring out.

usually i have to break a rule and get smacked hard for it before i realize it's there.

We usually don't lynch the noobies on D1 in their first game, we don't lynch the last game's mod on D1 and we don't use real life issues as a means of hiding, defending, or influencing how other interpret our state of mind/play.

I don't know of anything else.

Oh wait, we blind lynch Verbal and JIF is gay. Forgot those!

We usually don't lynch the noobies on D1 in their first game, we don't lynch the last game's mod on D1 and we don't use real life issues as a means of hiding, defending, or influencing how other interpret our state of mind/play.

I don't know of anything else.

Oh wait, we blind lynch Verbal and JIF is gay. Forgot those!

and nolder wednesdays?

ok. i think i've got it.

thanks.

Then my work here is done. Going out a winner.

You've won nothing.

he called me dumb...

now i know you may not be the best judge in the world but... am i dumb?

why wouldn;t zombies want to eat my brainz?

i understand if it's the pickling but... still... plenty left.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Gotta call into question AVM's willingness to agree with my vote on Basel, but unwillingness to vote him himself.

Nudger.

Was about to quote the previous post that you threw Lily into your FOS list but not me. Odd by you...but you came back to it here.

I wanted to see what others had to say, as that was the first concrete post anyone made to go after. Thought maybe you understood when you didn't mention me.

Both times I've been caught day 1/2 as scum I did the same thing -- the only difference being it was late in a train, not so early. Would like to hear what those who have played with Basel have to say...but that was flat out awful. I don't have anything to vote for aside from joke votes at this point...and since I'm not trying to antagonize anyone this game (lulz) it's the obvious vote for me.

unvote, ote Basel

Was about to quote the previous post that you threw Lily into your FOS list but not me. Odd by you...but you came back to it here.

I wanted to see what others had to say, as that was the first concrete post anyone made to go after. Thought maybe you understood when you didn't mention me.

Both times I've been caught day 1/2 as scum I did the same thing -- the only difference being it was late in a train, not so early. Would like to hear what those who have played with Basel have to say...but that was flat out awful. I don't have anything to vote for aside from joke votes at this point...and since I'm not trying to antagonize anyone this game (lulz) it's the obvious vote for me.

unvote, ote Basel

Contrived. Band wagon. Gross.

Unvote

Vote AVM

unvote, ote Basel

The "first concrete post" line is subjective. Completely.

This feels like back-tracking to be honest.

i might add... that for a DMer to say this is a lot to read... after suffering through.... i won't even say how many books...but...

um... yeah.

really not that much to read.

Now that's just a bad analogy, considering I can take as much time as I like on these books, or any other series of books... or a series of movies or a TV show, for that matter. (I've just begun S1 of Homeland and enjoying it very much.) In my case, it's taken me about four years to work my way through the book series in question. In a mafia game, you don't have that leisure. I got home from work and the game thread was already on page 14 (way more than I'm used to) and it took me about an hour and a half to work my way through everything, by which time it had gone to 18 pages. It is indeed a lot to read, if you're doing it all in one sitting.

Now that's just a bad analogy, considering I can take as much time as I like on these books, or any other series of books... or a series of movies or a TV show, for that matter. (I've just begun S1 of Homeland and enjoying it very much.) In my case, it's taken me about four years to work my way through the book series in question. In a mafia game, you don't have that leisure. I got home from work and the game thread was already on page 14 (way more than I'm used to) and it took me about an hour and a half to work my way through everything, by which time it had gone to 18 pages. It is indeed a lot to read, if you're doing it all in one sitting.

you post like a girl. if you are one you know about the Pic to Pac rule?

dude. what is it, now 2,000 named characters.

we're at page 21.

you can;t figure out what to skim?

lol.

JIF is playing different this game on D1, than he did last game. No doubt about it. You should know having observed him as Mod, and knowing he was scum last game. I question the motives of people that call attention to the popular train as thought they could go either way on it, then immediately insinuate guilt/opportunism on those ON that train.

You also said you were "going back to look" and did nothing to follow up on that. This IMO is a universal scum tell, the old "look at me I'm going to put work in" but then nothing ever happens. Not saying you are scum, just saying it is certainly something scum does. Part of their facade of trying to look too townie.

This was a +1 towards AVM's comment to me that I was making sense with my vote/case on Basel. In my book, this is a nudge on Basel's train, without joining it.

The whole "if he's scum we'll know soon" position on JIF is stupid. I've seen it before and I watched people say it to me on D1 last game as I cased the hell out of him. Furthermore, Lilly's willingness to vote ANYONE on JIF's train, but NOT JIF to me seems illogical.

Here she also indicts everyone on Basel's train.

Day 1 of a game with 18 people in it, and you are worried about getting him what? Too close to having 5 or 6 votes? This "don't want to put him too close to L1" or whatever is also part of the facade of trying to look too townie.

Basel could easily be scum, but I feel like you were doing the "look how townie I am" thing and then putting a vote on him for demonstrative purposes.

You just catapulted to the top of my top 4 (Lily, Basel, Pac, 80 - in that order).

I call bullsh*t, Ape. I went back and brought up a quote that I then voted on, once I saw the vote count the modgoddess posted while I was reading. I'm only at the top of your list because I'm the only person who has actually made anything resembling a case. You're just beating the grass. Have fun.

I call bullsh*t, Ape. I went back and brought up a quote that I then voted on, once I saw the vote count the modgoddess posted while I was reading. I'm only at the top of your list because I'm the only person who has actually made anything resembling a case. You're just beating the grass. Have fun.

Good dismissive response. However, it is completely untrue.

I made the case on Basel. Wombat followed, AVM agreed with it but didn't vote, you also agreed but didn't vote and then voiced suspicion of those that voted Basel (2 people) and then came back and voted him.

You are going out of your way to play to a "careful townie" appearance.

I don't care about the "don't lynch the last mod" thing, a Lily that tries to look town is usually a Lily that is scum.

Unvote

Vote Lily

How many naps did you take? Dying to know.

So i recently was asked to take over running the music for UNCW men's & women's home basketball games. Trying to pick out a song on Spotify for when home lineups are announced. Any suggestions?

There's no set theme music for pooping on peoples heads, huh?

Archived