The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, you made the case on Basel while I was rereading, looking specifically for the votes on JiF. I then presented my findings and voted once I had seen a vote count. Twist it all you want. It's what it is and you can't change it by calling it something different.

I guess the others will have to read what we both have to say and see what they think. I think you're manufacturing something that isn't there, and when confronted with that, you just got your back up.

No, that's what the game itself is for. 2 hours of getting sh*tted on and wondering why you attended.

:rl:

Watch 5 minutes of an ECU game. You'll be eternally grateful for UNCW basketball.

AVM are you scum?

Nope. Just ****ing awesome. So far I can tell you neither is Hess, and he is also AVM confirmed awesome.

Are you?

Official Vote Count:

Verbal (1) Cindy

Ape (1) HeavyFog

Cindy (1) Ishy

Pac (1) 80

JiF (2) Pac, Basel

Christine (1) Lily

80 (2) SMC, Leelou

Hess (1) Christine

Basel (3) WWWWombat, Hess, AVM

AVM (1) JiF

Lily (1) Ape

WWWWombat (1) Crusher

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Last VC count for the night from me, you lot. If someone wants to do VCs during the night, go ahead. I'll do one first thing in the morning when I get up.

Also, just watched last night's Walking Dead. ****in' awesome. If Daryl dies in the second half of the next season I'll go ****in' ballistic. Merle can die for all I care. And Michonne is a badass. Wish she'd killed the Governor (blech) instead of just half blinding him. And Andrea needs to pull her head out of her ass.

Yes, you made the case on Basel while I was rereading, looking specifically for the votes on JiF. I then presented my findings and voted once I had seen a vote count. Twist it all you want. It's what it is and you can't change it by calling it something different.

I guess the others will have to read what we both have to say and see what they think. I think you're manufacturing something that isn't there, and when confronted with that, you just got your back up.

You literally said you were suspicious of everyone who had voted JIF, but not JIF, then said the same about those that had voted Basel, acted like you were concerned to put Basel at a higher vote count, and then came back and voted him.

I'm not spinning sh*t. I'm referencing exactly what you said, in sequence, and adding zero narrative to speculate your agenda. I'm simply saying that, based on appearance, you are being hyper-sensitive towards making us see everything you are doing as pro-town. When you are town, you come across as scummy as hell, here you are being very, very pro-town and that has triggered my suspicion. As I have said in the past, scum always knows what to be careful of, and I see your play as doing just that. Being careful.

I mean, you saw exactly where I started the train on Basel, and you reacted to AVM when he agreed with it, so you HAD to have an awareness that there wasn't many votes on Basel. You also had to have an awareness that the game has 18 people in it, which means 9 votes to lynch. So... WHO worries about putting an early vote on someone as much as you were feigning at this stage of the game?

I'll tell you who... someone that is trying to announce to the game that they are doing pro-town things.

In addition, I know you had complete awareness of who had voted Basel because you pointed to the people voting him and said FOS'ed them for voting him. Then you voted him. LOL

I don't know if I'm right or wrong, but I'm rolling with the case on you - it's based purely on game play, and that's good enough for me.

Last VC count for the night from me, you lot. If someone wants to do VCs during the night, go ahead. I'll do one first thing in the morning when I get up.

Also, just watched last night's Walking Dead. ****in' awesome. If Daryl dies in the second half of the next season I'll go ****in' ballistic. Merle can die for all I care. And Michonne is a badass. Wish she'd killed the Governor (blech) instead of just half blinding him. And Andrea needs to pull her head out of her ass.

I"ve seen none of season 3. Thanks.

Ape's making the exact same mistake in this game that he made last game. "You look too Townie, so you must be scum."

Used the same case against me in Lily's game, and I was Town.

So... are you confirming Lily is town? Or are you just standing in front of her lynch? Or both?

And what are you implying it says about me that I'm relying on one of the most logical universal theories in mafia - that scum knows who town is, and is thus able to play a more careful and "pro-town" appearing game. Are you contesting that logic as well? Because I'll take that theory to the bank, it'll be right more often than wrong, and you'd be ill-advised to let one isolated incident where I was wrong undermine the dozens of times its proven to be right.

Just saying that assuming anything like that, while the odds might have played out correctly the majority of the time, aren't a lock. Much too early to assume that in any case.

So, let's just not lynch anyone then.

Did I really need you to tell me that it's not a lock? Did you really need to make an exhibition to let us all know that you have town's interests in mind? I'm playing the game without making cases rooted in meta, so I am trying to go purely on what is happening in this game and what I know about mafia. I know that the scum team knows who the town is. I know that the scum team is always careful to make sure they appear to be part of the town. Those are locks. Those are indisputable facts.

I know that on D1 the town has terrible odds of lynching scum. Also fact. But I also know that when I look for people are are trying to look very pro-town, who are seemingly trying to set up future lynches on voters on existing trains BEFORE those trains go to lynch and we see a coroner report I have had better than average success identifying scum team members. I rarely lead lynches on them unfortunately, but that doesn't stop me from surfacing them.

Long story short... It is much too early for you to stand in front of a lynch and make definitive statements about people being wrong, unless you already know Lily is town.

Are you scum?

Archived