The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was the Wedding Monkeyboy? Did I miss a thread with pictures???

Wedding was perfect. It was a tough time, her father passed a couple weeks beforehand, but we were fortunate to have a beautiful day with no drama. She looked amazing. Our family and friends lifted us up, and all the nuance I planned into the day was exactly right. I planned most of it, so that her focus could be on her father all summer. No photos yet.

Wedding was perfect. It was a tough time, her father passed a couple weeks beforehand, but we were fortunate to have a beautiful day with no drama. She looked amazing. Our family and friends lifted us up, and all the nuance I landed into the day was exactly right. I planned most of it, so that he focus could be on he father all summer. No photos yet.

So sorry to hear about her dad but I'm glad it was a perfect day for you both otherwise! I'd love to see the pictures when you get them online.

Long-winded version of what I said about PAC early on. I'm happy to return to voting him if ere are believers, that said lily, Basel, Ishy make for more informative lynches.

What say we do a little competing trains exercise. PAC vs. Ishy (or) PAC vs. lily?

STFU or I will wish testicular torsion on you. My kids have a ape doll from the National zoo I had a friend ofibe from New orleans drop somw voodo on. Dont push me ape

NAE!!!

I'd vote for JF80, Pac, Lily and Ape

Just a list eh? No scum hunting, not tricky stuff like you did last game opening with a mock-case on me to see what kind of sh*t jumped aboard?

3 easy lynches and Lily, last game's mod.

Just a list eh? No scum hunting, not tricky stuff like you did last game opening with a mock-case on me to see what kind of sh*t jumped aboard?

3 easy lynches and Lily, last game's mod.

Nah, this is a bigger game and you have pac here to fight with. I didn't want you to feel lonely last game and have no one to battle day 1 with your usual antagonists not playing.

Thanks! That was from my daughter's baptism in July. She's 11 months on 12/15 and my son is 7.

Wow... thats another one that floors me... like realizing how old Verby's kid is now! Did ya'll know Doggin is getting married?

Archived