Christine (1) Lily

80 (2) SMC, Leelou

Hess (1) Christine

Basel (2) WWWWombat, AVM

AVM (1) JiF

Lily (2) Ape, Cindy

Ishy (2) 80, Hess

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Was about to quote the previous post that you threw Lily into your FOS list but not me. Odd by you...but you came back to it here.

I wanted to see what others had to say, as that was the first concrete post anyone made to go after. Thought maybe you understood when you didn't mention me.

Both times I've been caught day 1/2 as scum I did the same thing -- the only difference being it was late in a train, not so early. Would like to hear what those who have played with Basel have to say...but that was flat out awful. I don't have anything to vote for aside from joke votes at this point...and since I'm not trying to antagonize anyone this game (lulz) it's the obvious vote for me.

unvote, ote Basel

Andddd AVM made it gay.

I could get behind an Ishy train. I still don't like the way he seemed to be buddying up to me. Everybody knows I'm an easy lynch and if he knows I'm town, he may have been trying to make himself look good.

Unvote

Vote Ishy

in what way are you an easy lynch?

aside from the unwritten rule... you know they're not gonna lynch you this early in the game, you is way too hot for that.

Most players tend to sound decisive and aggressive. I am softer and tend to look at all sides of things. They see that as wishy-washy and scummy. In other words, because I don't beat people over the head with my vote, I must be scum. It happens every game.

Like when I said JiF could be scum (acknowledging that there could be another side to things) and that I wanted to look at the votes on him (Look at, not "willing to vote" as Ape claims) and then making sure to see a vote count before I voted. They, or at least Ape, sees this is indecisive and scummy, when it's just my personality to be gentler and milder.

And hot or not (thanks!) I'm often an early lynch here.

**** it. too bored to sit still, too nice to stay inside. taking my chances with the sniper. bbs.

no, that's nor real life you have to worry about, it's just a BB gun.

k, don't kill anything while I'm gone if you can help it.

or do.

whatever.

Most players tend to sound decisive and aggressive. I am softer and tend to look at all sides of things. They see that as wishy-washy and scummy. In other words, because I don't beat people over the head with my vote, I must be scum. It happens every game.

Like when I said JiF could be scum (acknowledging that there could be another side to things) and that I wanted to look at the votes on him (Look at, not "willing to vote" as Ape claims) and then making sure to see a vote count before I voted. They, or at least Ape, sees this is indecisive and scummy, when it's just my personality to be gentler and milder.

And hot or not (thanks!) I'm often an early lynch here.

Hey Lils. Tell me the truth. Do you want to bite me and turn me into a walker? I ask because I adore you, but I enjoy living.

Archived