The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most players tend to sound decisive and aggressive. I am softer and tend to look at all sides of things. They see that as wishy-washy and scummy. In other words, because I don't beat people over the head with my vote, I must be scum. It happens every game.

Like when I said JiF could be scum (acknowledging that there could be another side to things) and that I wanted to look at the votes on him (Look at, not "willing to vote" as Ape claims) and then making sure to see a vote count before I voted. They, or at least Ape, sees this is indecisive and scummy, when it's just my personality to be gentler and milder.

And hot or not (thanks!) I'm often an early lynch here.

please. you know you're not getting lynched today.

Hey Lils. Tell me the truth. Do you want to bite me and turn me into a walker? I ask because I adore you, but I enjoy living.

et tu, AVM?

I'd love to bite you, but let's keep our private life private. As for walkers, I hope nobody wants to make me into one. I hate conversions. Do you think this is a conversion game?

Did HeavyFog get scared off already?

Nah, sorry just been away. Don't wanna be too asleep at the wheel, I'll be more active. As far as the bit about me being a "2nd wave DM player" ... nice assumption, but that's a swing-n-miss. I've never played Mafia before. A man from nowhere and everywhere. I'm very shadowy and mysterious. Some might say awe inspiring.

Oh man.

Easy bandwagon + obligatory illogical over-rationalization of vote.

Unvote

Vote Basel Gil

Haha I like this, so I'm inclined to vote with Ape. It does seem like Senator McCarthy, oop, I mean Ape, is awful eager himself to launch political crusades, issue hit lists, and point fingers though. For now I'm gonna sit back a little and stand pat on my vote. I can be swayed though. I don't know anything about players' history/style - I'm just trying to get my bearings right now - so my vote can be bought. Seems like a bunch of people are pretty neurotic at this very early stage in the game. Guess that's just the way of it. Jif, thanks for the gracious Robin invite, but I think I'll pass.

Is he really Hess's brother?

Maybe ... maybe not. Jeez, this fog is as thick as pea soup, Pop! Yeah, he's my twin brother. We shared acne cream and everything growing up. I love him dearly.

et tu, AVM?

I'd love to bite you, but let's keep our private life private. As for walkers, I hope nobody wants to make me into one. I hate conversions. Do you think this is a conversion game?

Just have to get confirmation love. Do what's best for the group...you know the deal. Glad to know you're with me and Hess.

It's 100% speculation now...but I'd assume it's an adjusted conversion game. Maybe something similar to the Apes BSG game. Problem is there are a ton of ways you can make this game...couple of different ways with no conversions, couple of ways with conversions...heck you could honestly do it with multiple teams. We'll find out pretty soon, I'm sure.

That was pretty awful if it was a symp hint drop. Definitely possible to have a symp in the game play, though.

I agree.

She is new....

ok, someone explain this to me, I got no time for this wiki sh*t.

and I didn't watch the scary ****ing zombie show I was outside ambulating for ****s sake.

and I'm still not gonna watch the scary zombie show.

Most players tend to sound decisive and aggressive. I am softer and tend to look at all sides of things. They see that as wishy-washy and scummy. In other words, because I don't beat people over the head with my vote, I must be scum. It happens every game.

Like when I said JiF could be scum (acknowledging that there could be another side to things) and that I wanted to look at the votes on him (Look at, not "willing to vote" as Ape claims) and then making sure to see a vote count before I voted. They, or at least Ape, sees this is indecisive and scummy, when it's just my personality to be gentler and milder.

And hot or not (thanks!) I'm often an early lynch here.

You aren't telling the truth Lillian.

I accused you of saying you were unwilling to vote JIF, and willing to vote anyone on his train. Which is exactly what you said. That is an illogical position to take, the only way it makes sense to me is if you knew JIF was town already. It is a commonplace thing for scum to slip up on... to basically get greedy and see a train forming on someone they know is town, and they start trying to pre-emptively position themselves to go after that person's voters on D2. That is why I accused you of setting up next day's lynches.

My case on you has nothing to do with you demonstrating indecisive behavior, which I have come to know as your scummy play but a town tell. I'm accusing you of NOT being your typical smarmy self, and instead you've been posturing with very over-pronounced careful townie play. I feel like it's an act, paired with hard stances that seem illogical, unless you know more about the setup than us.

Also, you aren't an easy lynch. None of the women here are other than HEE HAWWWW Christine.

wwwwwwwom is getting behind ape which we learned in season one means crush is usually...

where was I going here...

back to sleep I think.

Accuses me of getting behind the Ape. Count this as a nudge.

blanket statements about rap, like blanket statements about anything, suck donkey balls.

apes case on lily makes some sense... only thing I'm confused about is the willingness to throw out an unwritten rule.

wwwwwwom's prodding that along makes little less sense but I don't know how he plays. didnt think of him as a Greek chorus but who knows. um football term, well go with cheerleader.

ishys defense and then Lilly's distancing from it...

I don't know, I woke up to all these posts last night and I thought then, and I think now.... someone must have said let's put on a show...

maybe I scared them all away, cause... dead silence when I showed up, in the middle of what seemed like live play.

or maybe everyone else fell asleep.

hi, morning crush, why did you vote wwwwom, btw, reason or general principles?

Says she likes the Ape's case on Lily but she is puzzled by his willingness to throw out an unwritten rule. Sounds like she is setting Ape up for when Lily flips town.

Once again she accuses me of getting behind the Ape. It's not completely without merit because I am agreeing with the Ape, but then again, I usually do when he makes sense. I find any mention of "getting behind the Ape" by anyone but the Ape to be scummy.

Tries to link Ishy and Lily. Could be trying to tie town-Lily to scum-Ishy.

Not sure what to make of her question to Crusher.

ok, someone explain this to me, I got no time for this wiki sh*t.

and I didn't watch the scary ****ing zombie show I was outside ambulating for ****s sake.

and I'm still not gonna watch the scary zombie show.

A mafia symp is a player who knows who the scum team is and supports them. In order to be invited into the scum QT, however, the symp needs to somehow signal that he/she knows who the scum players are. At night, the scum team guesses who the symp is. If correct, the symp is invited into the QT by the the mod.

My apologies, Ape. I just went to look and I had said that. I had forgotten. (I was thinking of one post in particular, and I found it in a different one.) At the time, I didn't like the way none of them gave any sort of explanation for their votes. Now, that's less important, compared to other things.

Archived