The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A mafia symp is a player who knows who the scum team is and supports them. In order to be invited into the scum QT, however, the symp needs to somehow signal that he/she knows who the scum players are. At night, the scum team guesses who the symp is. If correct, the symp is invited into the QT by the the mod.

Not always. Normal symps just know who scum is, but can't communicate. The symp counts as town, but wins with scum. The invitation to QTs is a spinoff of the role.

Symp detected. Lethal force authorized.

Going back through cindy's posts and I'm noticing some interesting things. If she is a symp, I'm thinking Ape and Lily are town while Ishy, 80, and Hess are scum.

You are way ahead of me, but yeah. I agree.

Not always. Normal symps just know who scum is, but can't communicate. The symp counts as town, but wins with scum. The invitation to QTs is a spinoff of the role.

Well then the spinoff of the role is how its been done on JN as long as I've been playing. Dunno about other variations.

Accuses me of getting behind the Ape. Count this as a nudge.

Says she likes the Ape's case on Lily but she is puzzled by his willingness to throw out an unwritten rule. Sounds like she is setting Ape up for when Lily flips town.

Once again she accuses me of getting behind the Ape. It's not completely without merit because I am agreeing with the Ape, but then again, I usually do when he makes sense. I find any mention of "getting behind the Ape" by anyone but the Ape to be scummy.

Tries to link Ishy and Lily. Could be trying to tie town-Lily to scum-Ishy.

Not sure what to make of her question to Crusher.

I read it the same way. Nice job.

Unvote

Vote Cindy

Oh, and Ape? My answer to Cindy had nothing to do with you. She asked why I'm an easy lynch and I told her. Apecentric much? There was no need to reexplain your reasons for voting me except to stroke your own ego by telling yourself again how right you think you are.

Official Vote Count:

Ape (1) HeavyFog

Cindy (2) Ishy, Ape

Pac (1) Crusher

JiF (3) Pac, Basel, Naeann

80 (2) SMC, Leelou

Hess (1) Christine

Basel (2) WWWWombat, AVM

AVM (1) JiF

Lily (1) Cindy

Ishy (3) 80, Hess, Lily

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Oh, and Ape? My answer to Cindy had nothing to do with you. She asked why I'm an easy lynch and I told her. Apecentric much? There was no need to reexplain your reasons for voting me except to stroke your own ego by telling yourself again how right you think you are.

There was absolutely a reason for me to interject. Your response to Cindy contained an untruthful account of why I cased you. If you can take every chance you want to re-align people's perceptions of who does what in your favor, then I can take every chance I want to set the record straight.

Aaaand I'm off to bed. I work overnights now. Yeah.. guess I haven't seen ya'll in awhile so I haven't told you. I moved to Iowa about 4 months back. I have my own place now and am working at walmart overnight, going to school (online), and have a new boyfriend. :) I guess I should tell ya since you guys kept me in thoughts and prayers when I was having a difficult time before. I appreciated it then and still do.... ya douchebags! :) (can't have it be TOO sappy)

Aaaand I'm off to bed. I work overnights now. Yeah.. guess I haven't seen ya'll in awhile so I haven't told you. I moved to Iowa about 4 months back. I have my own place now and am working at walmart overnight, going to school (online), and have a new boyfriend. :) I guess I should tell ya since you guys kept me in thoughts and prayers when I was having a difficult time before. I appreciated it then and still do.... ya douchebags! :) (can't have it be TOO sappy)

Omg I will have to see you and Meesh someday.

In the middle of the night, while Andrea was on watch, Glenn got up to check on things. He couldn't sleep. It's the end of the world, and I can't stop thinking about her....All his problems were cut short, however, when Andrea mistook him for a Walker, and shot him in the face. "Oh my god, Glenn! OH my god ohmygod..." The whole camp was stunned at Andrea's eagerness to kill Walkers. "You ALWAYS make sure of your target before you fire, Andrea!" yelled Shane. "I'm so sorry..." she whispered.

80, Glenn, town mason, has been shot in the face.

Official Vote Count:

Ape (1) HeavyFog

Cindy (2) Ishy, Ape

Pac (1) Crusher

JiF (3) Pac, Basel, Naeann

80 (2) SMC, Leelou

Hess (1) Christine

Basel (2) WWWWombat, AVM

AVM (1) JiF

Lily (1) Cindy

Ishy (2) Hess, Lily

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Symp is short for Mafia Sympathizer. They are town, but they want the mafia to win. They know who the mafia are, but the mafia doesn't know who they are. Sometimes they can be converted to mafia if the mafia figures out who they are. That's the basics.

In the middle of the night, while Andrea was on watch, Glenn got up to check on things. He couldn't sleep. It's the end of the world, and I can't stop thinking about her....All his problems were cut short, however, when Andrea mistook him for a Walker, and shot him in the face. "Oh my god, Glenn! OH my god ohmygod..." The whole camp was stunned at Andrea's eagerness to kill Walkers. "You ALWAYS make sure of your target before you fire, Andrea!" yelled Shane. "I'm so sorry..." she whispered.

80, Glenn, town mason, has been shot in the face.

Verb getting vengeance for last game?

You are awful quick to swoop in and attribute the kill to someone else for pretty weak reasons. Feels just like last game when Cindy shot AVM (after AVM said he might suspect me in night phase) and then immediately tried to frame me for killing him.

Archived