The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was early morning on the farm. Everything was quiet, except for the mooing of cows, and the clucking of chickens. No Walkers had come through recently, and no strangers either. Hershel and his daughters Maggie and Beth were doing well in the zombie apocalypse. Patricia and Otis, and Beth's boyfriend Jimmy also lived on the farm. Such an idyllic little place...in the middle of hell on earth.

Close to the farm, Rick and Shane's group was stranded on the highway, searching for Sophia. The two groups would soon collide....

Couldnt understand you with my dick in your mouth.

It was early morning on the farm. Everything was quiet, except for the mooing of cows, and the clucking of chickens. No Walkers had come through recently, and no strangers either. Hershel and his daughters Maggie and Beth were doing well in the zombie apocalypse. Patricia and Otis, and Beth's boyfriend Jimmy also lived on the farm. Such an idyllic little place...in the middle of hell on earth.

Close to the farm, Rick and Shane's group was stranded on the highway, searching for Sophia. The two groups would soon collide....

WTF is this nerd sh*t?

It's a scene you insufferable jackass. What was lacking prior to your compliment of her "hot scene".

Didnt we lynch you already?

What's with the screaming and gunfire? Did I miss something?

****ing Apes are taking over the planet aren't they?! WHY DID WE GIVE THEM HIGHER INTELLEGENCE

vote: Ape

Not sure wtf this means, but I love your vote.

Archived