The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OFFICiAL MOD WARNING There has been some speculation to the identity of Storm Fog. Because of JN's commitment to awesome "bigboy and sophisticated girl" mafia an investigation was done. Turn

A good segue into the funny sh*t my kid says: (Note - I swear on my life that the following is a true story, and not exaggerated in the slightest.) My wife brings my son to one of her pre

"Walker!!!!" Walker in the field!" yelled Rick. "Where's Carl? CARL!" screamed Lori. "I'll take care of it." said Daryl. He grabbed his crossbow and walked out into the field, loading a bolt as he wen

It was early morning on the farm. Everything was quiet, except for the mooing of cows, and the clucking of chickens. No Walkers had come through recently, and no strangers either. Hershel and his daughters Maggie and Beth were doing well in the zombie apocalypse. Patricia and Otis, and Beth's boyfriend Jimmy also lived on the farm. Such an idyllic little place...in the middle of hell on earth.

Close to the farm, Rick and Shane's group was stranded on the highway, searching for Sophia. The two groups would soon collide....

Vote Cindy

Like I'd let go of that RL bullsh*t from last game that easily...

Sore loser this guy. SCUM MVP, again last game and pwned by a noob. He cant handle it. Ego bruised little bitch.

Kill him

• Upvote 1

Couldnt understand you with my dick in your mouth.

It was early morning on the farm. Everything was quiet, except for the mooing of cows, and the clucking of chickens. No Walkers had come through recently, and no strangers either. Hershel and his daughters Maggie and Beth were doing well in the zombie apocalypse. Patricia and Otis, and Beth's boyfriend Jimmy also lived on the farm. Such an idyllic little place...in the middle of hell on earth.

Close to the farm, Rick and Shane's group was stranded on the highway, searching for Sophia. The two groups would soon collide....

WTF is this nerd sh*t?

Edited by JiF
  • Upvote 1

Vote Cindy

Like I'd let go of that RL bullsh*t from last game that easily...

I understand.

you need to punish me for being a bad girl.

I'd prefer a more traditional method, but I'm happy to help work out your anger issues.

I understand.

you need to punish me for being a bad girl.

I'd prefer a more traditional method, but I'm happy to help work out your anger issues.

F that dude. You dominated his scum mvp ass. Rode the Ape to victory, ya heard?

• Upvote 1

It's a scene you insufferable jackass. What was lacking prior to your compliment of her "hot scene".

Didnt we lynch you already?

What's with the screaming and gunfire? Did I miss something?

****ing Apes are taking over the planet aren't they?! WHY DID WE GIVE THEM HIGHER INTELLEGENCE

vote: Ape

Not sure wtf this means, but I love your vote.

• Upvote 2