The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could vote for either Lily, Ishy or Pac at this point followed up by Cindy.

Vote Lily

Why aren't we blind lynching Pac? Have not seen him today. What could be funner that Pac coming back and being dead? Come on people!!!! Well other than bilnd lynching Verbal

Hmm...he is someone I am willing to vote for....

unvote, vote Pac

r u srs?

In the middle of the night, while Andrea was on watch, Glenn got up to check on things. He couldn't sleep. It's the end of the world, and I can't stop thinking about her....All his problems were cut short, however, when Andrea mistook him for a Walker, and shot him in the face. "Oh my god, Glenn! OH my god ohmygod..." The whole camp was stunned at Andrea's eagerness to kill Walkers. "You ALWAYS make sure of your target before you fire, Andrea!" yelled Shane. "I'm so sorry..." she whispered.

80, Glenn, town mason, has been shot in the face.

lol!

Go mason partner, f*** the rest of yas!

Blah blah, it all boils down to looking clean=scum.

Type more essays, maybe you'll choke to death drowning yourself in your verbosity.

It boils down to you stalling a train on Lily, and doing it by trying to spin my case on her as wrong this game because I was wrong on an UNRELATED case on you from LAST GAME. You present your position as "fact" when in reality you aren't even being accurate. You are bordering on lying. Not to mention that my case last game was logically sound, nobody can deny that scum knows who town is and often looks clean later in a game. You forget the other part of why you ended up lynched, your illogical stupidity, pushing a "no doc" setup and putting an uncountered doc at L1 in an endgame scenario.

Like I said, my case on Lily is completely unrelated to what you are referencing from last game... and for the record, invoking a debate about last game's case semantics isn't really in the spirit of this game.

Unless you are mason partners with Lily, there is absolutely no good reason to stall her lynch the way you did. If you are town it was an EPICALLY stupid play, regardless of her alignment.

Ishy, Lily, AVM, Cindy, Pac feels like a good pool to shoot into right now.

Whats your case on Lily again? That she balked at voting Basel Girl after that really scummy post? Similar to AVM. Dont really feel like rereading.

I know she keeps saying she was waiting and watching who voted, etc. Isnt AVM saying the same thing?

Unofficial Day 1 Vote Count:

Pac (3): Crusher, Leelou, cindy

Cindy (3): Ishy, Ape, Wombat

JiF (3): Pac, Basel, Naeann

Ishy (2): Hess, Lily

Ape (1): HeavyFag

Hess (1): Christine

Basel (1): AVM

AVM (1): JiF

Not Voting (2) SMC, Verbalfag

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Whats your case on Lily again? That she balked at voting Basel Girl after that really scummy post? Similar to AVM. Dont really feel like rereading.

I know she keeps saying she was waiting and watching who voted, etc. Isnt AVM saying the same thing?

Go re-read it.

I catch enough sh*t around here for being repetitive.

Sorry you're dead, JF80. Well, not really, but at least you weren't a power. And, no I didn't shoot him although I wish I had the power to.

Vote: Cindy

I like the symp case or some other scum signaling role for scum.

Go re-read it.

I catch enough sh*t around here for being repetitive.

Pretty much. That and he didn't like that my response to Cindys symp post was a :D (because I would totally be that obvious).

Archived