The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it explained in a dump role pm that they need to be found via signaling? Of that's hoe the role is designed usually?

Not usually, but it is fairly common on JN from what I have seen. Then again, Kae is from DM. I don't really feel like gaming her anyways. I think we are making good progress right now.

lily, mainly. i thought what you said yesterday made sense, and i think every time you question her about it she changes what she says, or says, that's not what she said or not what she meant.

and saying she's an easy lynch is just... i don't buy that.

if i had to guess who else i'd say pac if only because he was twice as loud in the game he wasn't playing then he i in this one. he caught two scum day one there. and he had enough spare time to post enough in the sign up thread. but now... nothing.

and SMC... not cause voted me twice, but again... and this is only going off one game with him... he's damn quiet. but really not sure, cause i thought last time he was just kind of keeping you company and he did go real quiet for the rest of that game.

other than that i'd have to reread.

tell Wom to EAD.

yeah i thought wwwom too but i can;t put any logic to it. i don;t know why, he just strikes me wrong.

but that's not a case.

i don;t know what to think about ishy. i think he may actually be annoyed with ape. when he defended lily last night i thought that meant they were on the same scum team, and when she said she thought he was scummy for that... or something like it... i thought she was distancing herself, which made me think that more.

but today... i felt like he was defending me, or deflecting ape from me.

so... i don't know. maybe it's about ape.

i've watched him play more games than anyone here, and ... i can never read him. i almost always think he's scum, but i'm wrong most of the time. no idea.

yeah i thought wwwom too but i can;t put any logic to it. i don;t know why, he just strikes me wrong.

but that's not a case.

i don;t know what to think about ishy. i think he may actually be annoyed with ape. when he defended lily last night i thought that meant they were on the same scum team, and when she said she thought he was scummy for that... or something like it... i thought she was distancing herself, which made me think that more.

but today... i felt like he was defending me, or deflecting ape from me.

so... i don't know. maybe it's about ape.

i've watched him play more games than anyone here, and ... i can never read him. i almost always think he's scum, but i'm wrong most of the time. no idea.

no I think wombat is town but should EAD.

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Cindy (6): Ishy, Ape, Wombat, SMC, Crusher, JiF

JiF (3): Pac, Basel, Naeann

Pac (2): Leelou, cindy

Ishy (2): Lily, Hess

Ape (1): HeavyFog

Hess (1): Christine

Basel (1): AVM

Not Voting (1): Verbal

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Why aren't we blind lynching Pac? Have not seen him today. What could be funner that Pac coming back and being dead? Come on people!!!! Well other than bilnd lynching Verbal

It's almost Lynch Nolder Wednesday. I'm down for a Tuesday Pac Lynch.

Unvote, Vote Pac

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Cindy (7): Ape, Wombat, SMC, Crusher, JiF, Christine, Basel,

JiF (3): Pac, Naeann, Hess

Pac (2): Leelou, cindy

Ishy (1): Lily

Ape (1): HeavyFog

Basel (1): AVM

Not Voting (1): Verbal, Ishy

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Alright, ignore my previous vote. I don't get what's going on with Ishy. I do see stuff from Cindy though.

Unvote, Vote Cindy.

The black Cat seems to be acting weird. Yes, she is new to Mafia, but not that new.

Unvote. Vote Cindy. I would really like to see what's up with this possible symp signal.

noted.

thanks

Unvote. Vote Cindy. I would really like to see what's up with this possible symp signal.

give me a ****ing break

i don;t know what a goddmaned symp signal is.

but you ****ing well do.

opportunistic train jumping douche.,

****ing reread i'm in no condition to say the same ****ing words to you ive already said.

not in the goddamned mood.

do what you ****ing want i do not ****ing care.

Calm down kitty, it's just a game. No one is attacking you personally.

kitteh was calm and now is ****ing riled.

i have never had to go to any lengths to prove how dumb or how smart i was.

they can figure it out on their own or they cane east sh*t and ****ing die for all i ****ing care right now.

a

and my acting weird is new? to you?

yea, you know what.... the **** it is.

you don;t know my acting weird.?

you want to put me through this sh*t again?

**** you,

My god, talk about overreacting. And I meant you are acting weird for you. Seriously, this is becoming absurd. You are absurdly overreacting, which just makes me think even more than you are scum or symp and getting scared that you are caught. My vote stands.

My god, talk about overreacting. And I meant you are acting weird for you. Seriously, this is becoming absurd. You are absurdly overreacting, which just makes me think even more than you are scum or symp and getting scared that you are caught. My vote stands.

show me once where i absurdly overreacted as scum expcet when i did what someone else told me to do?

if i knew what was going on.... i'd have no ****ing problem dealing with this barrage of sh*t.

you ****ing know me better and don;t pretend you don't

probably would have called ems for me a few nights, but just use it to bandwagon your way to some scum party.

don;t ****ing care right now.

Cindy, a symp signal is when a symp says something to signal to the mafia that he or she is a symp. In this case, your mention of "no brains" and "walking" in the same post could be seen as a heavy-handed symp signal. If innocent, it was a poor choice of words. Stop taking this personally. I can't speak for others, but I like you as a poster and am glad that you chose to play mafia. You are not helping yourself right now. If you are town, please stop making it easy to lynch you.

Archived