The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

Carol couldn't deal with the death of Glenn so soon after her husband's death, and with her daughter missing, and almost certainly dead. When the rest of the group became convinced that a scratch on her arm from a barbed wire fence was from a Walker, she didn't resist.

cindy, Carol, vanilla town, has been lynched.

It is now Night 1. Day starts as soon as I get all the NAs. The sooner the better.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carol couldn't deal with the death of Glenn so soon after her husband's death, and with her daughter missing, and almost certainly dead. When the rest of the group became convinced that a scratch on her arm from a barbed wire fence was from a Walker, she didn't resist.

It is now Night 1. Day starts as soon as I get all the NAs. The sooner the better.

Mixed feelings about this.

OMFG that's a lot to read. I'm going to vote JiF. He seems too eager to lynch someone, and it strikes me as scum looking to kill off a townie.

You can blame Lily for bringing me in. I just followed a hot piece of ass.

Who you calling decent?

Now that's just a bad analogy, considering I can take as much time as I like on these books, or any other series of books... or a series of movies or a TV show, for that matter. (I've just begun S1 of Homeland and enjoying it very much.) In my case, it's taken me about four years to work my way through the book series in question. In a mafia game, you don't have that leisure. I got home from work and the game thread was already on page 14 (way more than I'm used to) and it took me about an hour and a half to work my way through everything, by which time it had gone to 18 pages. It is indeed a lot to read, if you're doing it all in one sitting.

No, I'm not, and no, I don't, for ****'s sake.

None, actually. Caffeine helped.

This. Rap sucks donkey balls.

Unvote. Vote Cindy. I would really like to see what's up with this possible symp signal.

These are the extent of Basel Gill's posts this game FYI.

wifom?

****ing vanilla town

i don;t matter either way.

i have no power role, you can kill me with a clear conscience.

Your words don't matter.

It is your actions that I'm weighing. You are fighting like you've got a helluva lot on the line, imo. You say "kill me" and "am i dead yet" but then keep fighting. Frankly, you are confusing me... so I'd rather you just be lynched.

oh hey...

Vote Cindy

cause I drop hammers.

Pig. I guess I should have caught up before starting witha resopnse to cindy.

Okay then.

Mixed feelings about this.

It was your ****ing case, wtf? Own it.

Symp signals. From a second time player.

So I've got Hess chastising cindy voters before her death, and you after. Got it. Remember what I said earlier about people acting all pro-town and stuff... this is your second instance of mock outrage.

Morans. So obvious. lol.

Hows that for a scene, Pacturd? Huh?

GFY

So I've got Hess chastising cindy voters before her death, and you after. Got it. Remember what I said earlier about people acting all pro-town and stuff... this is your second instance of mock outrage.

Where did I chastise players? It was actually your post that made me second guess myself. And **** it, she was getting lynched anyway. IMO it was for a greater good moment. She was going off the deep end....God bless her heart.

Archived