• Last Reply

Official Night 1 vote count

JiF (1) - Hess

Christine (1) - Hess

Basel (1) - Hess

Pac (1) - Hess

Ishy (1) - Hess

Hess (1) - JiF

With 17 alive, it takes 9 Hess votes to stab in the face.

You know what a pain in the ass you are making it for when I search on "vote count" to find the actual old votes? COME ONE MAN!!!! N

LOL! For those who don't venture onto the other boards:

If Ape gets banned, it will be because of the racial epithet in that thread. lol.

What's funny is initially I thought it was because the topic was so bad they just locked it... just a second ago i realized it was because of the attack..

know your audience Ape hahah.. what an idiot.

What's funny is initially I thought it was because the topic was so bad they just locked it... just a second ago i realized it was because of the attack..

know your audience Ape hahah.. what an idiot.

I predict this will be the beginning of the end of the Mafia forum. Now I have sad.

I predict this will be the beginning of the end of the Mafia forum. Now I have sad.

no it wasn't that bad.. I get called mexican over there all the time and no one has ever said a thing - myself included.

I'm neither illiterate or Mexican.. why would I get angry?

no it wasn't that bad.. I get called mexican over there all the time and no one has ever said a thing - myself included.

I'm neither illiterate or Mexican.. why would I get angry?

Doesn't matter if you get offended or not. Only thing that matters is if Max sees the thread.

HeavyFog, 3 posts in 41 pages is not acceptable. Step it up or be replaced.

Sakaea, sorry for the inactivity, not trying to mess up your game with dead weight. Please don't take my inactivity for disinterest, I was very busy yesterday and didn't have any chance to hop on a computer. I'll be posting more. Again, this is my first ever game, so if I haven't posted much yet it's also in large part due to not knowing what the hell is going on. Still trying to pick up the lingo, learn rules, etc. And as Wombat pointed out with Basel Gill, it's not as if everyone else is exactly lighting up the keyboard.

These are the extent of Basel Gill's posts this game FYI.

... Then again why did Wombat point out Basel Gill's posts? Seemed kinda outta the blue, random, and very hinky.

Wtf are you doing? Setting up a D2 lynch now? Or seeing if you influence some other night actions?

Sorta my thoughts. I don't know Wombat's end, but my sensors detect something possibly diabolical.

I feel pretty good about wombat and ape right now. I'll kill anyone else.

... Which is goofy because I was with Hess on his line of thought up until Wombat's red flag; Ape and Wombat had really exuded townie til then IMO. Wombat's behavior could be much ado about nothing, but it just seemed odd to me.

Archived