The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day dawned again, and everything seemed to be normal....until the group realized someone was missing.

One of you has been bitten, and turned into a Walker. The camp is no longer safe.

It is now Day 2. With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

(established as accepted practice last game but I'll stop if you want, sorry)

Sakea is the mod so he runs it as he deems fit. But the established practice is the dead stay dead. Nothing against you Cindy because you're a great addition to JN Mafia, but it may get confusing later on because it will be hard to know who's dead and who isn't. Also, we wouldn't want the dead to influence what the living is doing in the game.

Day dawned again, and everything seemed to be normal....until the group realized someone was missing.

One of you has been bitten, and turned into a Walker. The camp is no longer safe.

It is now Day 2. With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Conversion game. Totally should have guessed that with Zombies and all.

h8 these games.

Mason QT, not dead thread. I now have access to both. Whining over.

Yes, you have access to both, and I will be monitoring both. I only gave you access to the dead thread because I decided not to post the setup there. If your mason partner dies, I may change my mind on that.

Also, Crusher - sorry for being a bad Ape.

CTM used to say stuff like that to Pac anywhere on this site at any time and not have issues. My bad for following the example of a monster.

Talk about no accountability. Has anything ever been your fault in your entire life?

Your disgusting.

Vote Lily

If I was right about her, and she is the converter - then there'd be good reason for Ishy to jump in to save her butt.

On D1? Are you saying we started with converts? Because Sakaea's scene seemed to state that walkers are now in the camp.....which wasn't the case before.

Not sure your angle here - please explain.

On D1? Are you saying we started with converts? Because Sakaea's scene seemed to state that walkers are now in the camp.....which wasn't the case before.

Not sure your angle here - please explain.

I said "converter" as in Lily = cult leader.

Perhaps they started with a cult leader and some original scum. I dunno. There may not be conversions every night. A lot remains to be seen still.

Perhaps there was a symp doing some hinting, and it wasn't cindy (obviously). Wombat brought up the symp theory to begin with, AVM, Lily and Ishy seemed to be intertwined in those conversations.

Archived