The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't protecting Lily.

And you, along with everyone else, should be voting for Hess.

Last I checked, we have what appears to be a day time vigilante on our side in Andrea. So I ask you the same stupid question you asked me on D1, why the rush?

I'm doing exactly what I should be doing. Opposing trains = more informative. Why don't you stop acting like you know what's going on and let sh*t play out? Or are you more concerned with bussing Hess quickly?

How many original scum do you think we would start with in a conversion game? In DPR's multi sight game I was the cult leader and started out alone. In SMC's THING game it was just me and darkman.

I figured 2. Lily and Ishy.

I'm saying I'm not yet into this game.. I made an impulsive decision to play because Walking Dead is my favorite current show.

But skimming has allowed me to pick up on a couple reliable tells. HeavyFag started to get called out for his lack of participation and countered with a manifesto. Pretty blatant.

^^^ That much is apparent. You've got bigger fish to fry than me.

I'm saying I'm not yet into this game.. I made an impulsive decision to play because Walking Dead is my favorite current show.

But skimming has allowed me to pick up on a couple reliable tells. HeavyFag started to get called out for his lack of participation and countered with a manifesto. Pretty blatant.

Okay.

I prefer to target the players trying to influence game direction with nuance, and broken logic.

Do your thing though... at least you've got him talking now. Unfortunately he suffers from the same flaw I do, too many big words get in the way of his insults.

Lily and Ishy as original scum. Lily as cult leader.

AVM for symp/convert.

We don't have to pursue this now, but if it turns out as the game carries on that it is not a pure conversion game, and we don't see as many conversions going forward. I think it's a theory with legs.

Last I checked, we have what appears to be a day time vigilante on our side in Andrea. So I ask you the same stupid question you asked me on D1, why the rush?

I'm doing exactly what I should be doing. Opposing trains = more informative. Why don't you stop acting like you know what's going on and let sh*t play out? Or are you more concerned with bussing Hess quickly?

Hess had a very scummy slip and slide vote on Cindy train. Thats why I would like to kill him today. Plus Cindy is waiting for him in the dead thread to make out.

Sooo.... basically no one has any idea what they are doing, since it's Vote Nolder Wednesday, and Nolder isn't here? Fabulous. Glad to know you guys have your sh*t together.

Just wondering, where is CTM?

Also, Vote Ape, since he had no clear direction.

What do you mean I had no clear direction? I sincerely don't get what you are implying.

Ape is coming across as a misguided townie. JiF hasn't shown his ass yet, and he usually does by now. I'm leaning town on these two.

And I have no idea who the converter could be.

Wombat's thinking Cindy's post could be a symp signal might be something. I think, at this point, that he was probably just wrong about it - not with evil intent. I agreed with him at first, until I thought it through and came to the conclusion that she probably really didn't know what a symp was.

So, what am I supposed to be seeing that I'm not, Crusher? I'm voting the only behavior that really bothered me. Maybe it bothers me more because it involved me. I don't know.

Hess had a very scummy slip and slide vote on Cindy train. Thats why I would like to kill him today. Plus Cindy is waiting for him in the dead thread to make out.

Can't argue with you there. I do however believe in what I responded to Ishy with... he's chiding me for not contributing to a speed lynch.

Ape is coming across as a misguided townie. JiF hasn't shown his ass yet, and he usually does by now. I'm leaning town on these two.

Wombat's thinking Cindy's post could be a symp signal might be something. I think, at this point, that he was probably just wrong about it - not with evil intent. I agreed with him at first, until I thought it through and came to the conclusion that she probably really didn't know what a symp was.

So, what am I supposed to be seeing that I'm not, Crusher? I'm voting the only behavior that really bothered me. Maybe it bothers me more because it involved me. I don't know.

Cindy's supposed symp signal, and the one I've called attention to from AVM happened around the same time. Wombat was obviously looking pretty hard for symp signals, perhaps he took advantage of Cindy's coincidence and converted AVM. I find it odd that he wouldn't react to AVM's post, but formed a case out of Cindy's.

Maybe he's cult leader, not you...

Sakea is the mod so he runs it as he deems fit. But the established practice is the dead stay dead. Nothing against you Cindy because you're a great addition to JN Mafia, but it may get confusing later on because it will be hard to know who's dead and who isn't. Also, we wouldn't want the dead to influence what the living is doing in the game.

not gonna lie, i prefer the dead to stfu.

Reasonable. What do you think about Hess's vote on the Cindy train? So Lilly is staying on the only scum mate she had? Hmmmm?

If she's the cult leader, it doesn't matter if she busses Ishy.

Hess's vote is suspect, but there were a couple on the cindy train that were around the same time. Clumsily placed votes aren't my favorites for the basis of a case, tbh. I could go there. Not keen on following JIF tbh...

If she's the cult leader, it doesn't matter if she busses Ishy.

Hess's vote is suspect, but there were a couple on the cindy train that were around the same time. Clumsily placed votes aren't my favorites for the basis of a case, tbh. I could go there. Not keen on following JIF tbh...

Fair. But I still likey him for scum

Fair. But I still likey him for scum

Well, I'll tell you what... let's have everyone chime in, to ensure our vigilante gets a chance to do their job, and to flush out any other cases, maneuvers, etc., and when the time comes, I'll help you out with that. See what I'm saying?

oh yeah.. since it's a conversion game and it doesn't matter if I reveal my particular role, I was that idiot 80's mason partner.

I wasn't going to say anything unless I was run up for fear of scum wanting to shoot into the cleared townies. Wanted to get that out there so no one could claim my stuff.

yeah yeah I could have been converted last night but I wasn't.. why would they? there were 10 people saying they'd vote me.

You know what I find interesting? Sakaea chose to call out HeavyFog for only having three posts in the first 41 pages yet she didn't call out Basel for his 7 posts, 4 of which can be seen as nothing other than spam. Is the mod playing favorites or is Basel perhaps more active on a private thread than the game thread?

Well, I'll tell you what... let's have everyone chime in, to ensure our vigilante gets a chance to do their job, and to flush out any other cases, maneuvers, etc., and when the time comes, I'll help you out with that. See what I'm saying?

Getting behind the Crusher? Lot of room back there. Bring your GPS.

oh yeah.. since it's a conversion game and it doesn't matter if I reveal my particular role, I was that idiot 80's mason partner.

I wasn't going to say anything unless I was run up for fear of scum wanting to shoot into the cleared townies. Wanted to get that out there so no one could claim my stuff.

yeah yeah I could have been converted last night but I wasn't.. why would they? there were 10 people saying they'd vote me.

80 can you confirm?

Or maybe it's something nefarious. Wouldn't Wombat leap at the chance to run with symp signals if they were just an unfortunate coincidence? Poor poor Cindy. That, and the initial outta-the-blue nudge on Basel, and suddenly Wombat looks like a schemer.

Cindy's supposed symp signal, and the one I've called attention to from AVM happened around the same time. Wombat was obviously looking pretty hard for symp signals, perhaps he took advantage of Cindy's coincidence and converted AVM. I find it odd that he wouldn't react to AVM's post, but formed a case out of Cindy's.

Maybe he's cult leader, not you...

Yeah, I agree. Bout ready to give Wombat the black spot.

Archived