The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote: Basel Gill

And yes, I am aware that is gaming the mod, but it's valid imo as she opened herself up to it by criticizing HeavyFog.

Wow. Gaming the Mod? That's low, especially for you.

That being said, I normally follow your lead as it seems to be straight on. Anything other than gaming the mod?

Wow. Gaming the Mod? That's low, especially for you.

That being said, I normally follow your lead as it seems to be straight on. Anything other than gaming the mod?

If mods don't want to be gamed, they shouldn't create obvious inequalities of treatment. And yes, I have other things. I think Basel's original over-rationalized vote on JiF (as pointed out by the Ape) is reason for pressure and his slimy late vote on Cindy is suspect. That being said, I would be willing to go for Lily or Ishy today.

Or maybe it's something nefarious. Wouldn't Wombat leap at the chance to run with symp signals if they were just an unfortunate coincidence? Poor poor Cindy. That, and the initial outta-the-blue nudge on Basel, and suddenly Wombat looks like a schemer.

Yeah, I agree. Bout ready to give Wombat the black spot.

Could be. I'm certainly not discounting it.

Last I checked, we have what appears to be a day time vigilante on our side in Andrea. So I ask you the same stupid question you asked me on D1, why the rush?

I'm doing exactly what I should be doing. Opposing trains = more informative. Why don't you stop acting like you know what's going on and let sh*t play out? Or are you more concerned with bussing Hess quickly?

The rush is because he's a walker. Stfu and vote him.

If mods don't want to be gamed, they shouldn't create obvious inequalities of treatment. And yes, I have other things. I think Basel's original over-rationalized vote on JiF (as pointed out by the Ape) is reason for pressure and his slimy late vote on Cindy is suspect. That being said, I would be willing to go for Lily or Ishy today.

Thank you sir.

I always think Basel is scummy, so I'm down for this lynch.

Unvote, Vote Basel

Now, why would you be willing to go for Lily or Ishy if you think Basel is scum.

Official Day 2 Vote Count:

Lily (1) Ape

Hess (4) JiF, Ishy, Crusher, Lily

HeavyFog (1) Pac

Pac (1) HeavyFog

Basel (5) Wombat, SMC, Hess, Leelou, Christine

Not Voting (4) - Verbal, Basel, AVM, Nae

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Before you lot go much farther with this lynch, I will say that there was no mod favoritism. Basel PM'd me about his activity when I called Heavy out on his. If Basel's doesn't pick up like Heavy's has, he will be replaced. Don't game the mod. This is your only warning on that.

The rush is because he's a walker. Stfu and vote him.

Maybe it's time for you to stfu.

Or better yet, vig, shoot Hess. Now.

Then we can lynch Wom or Basel either one.

Oh wow, novel concept.

Are you REALLY this slow? I alluded to this earlier, and it was completely lost on you. It's like there's a whole game going on around you that you are oblivious to.

I hate to say this, but I almost think you protecting Lily on D1 was an act of stupid town play, moreso than scum protecting scum. Kind of the same town stupidity that informed your bad logic at the end of last game.

That said, I can also convince myself that you are scum and think JIF is finder, so you are piggybacking JIF's catch on Hess and calling attention to yourself doing so now, so everyone knows just how town you are.

Who's idea was the symp? And would a symp fit into a conversion game? Whats the point?

Wombat mentioned it first, I believe. And yes, a symp would fit into limited conversion game. I've done it. The point is to allow the zombies to both kill and convert throughout the game.

I don't think at this point we should be pursuing lynches of potential simps. For two reasons, first because it's far more important to kill the cult leader if there is one, and two because it is only D2 and we have no evidence that there will be only one conversion or not.

If there is a conversion every night, then probably no symps. If there is a conversion every other night, then who knows, too many possibilities.

... We didn't know it was a Conversion game until the Mod announced someone had been bitten.

We still don't know for sure that it's a full conversion game. It could be a 3-4 person scum team that found their symp and hit the doc last night, or chose a conversion over a kill, or whatever, we've seen a lot of different takes on conversion style games. Its too early to make assumptions, imo.

Wombat mentioned it first, I believe. And yes, a symp would fit into limited conversion game. I've done it. The point is to allow the zombies to both kill and convert throughout the game.

I don't think at this point we should be pursuing lynches of potential simps. For two reasons, first because it's far more important to kill the cult leader if there is one, and two because it is only D2 and we have no evidence that there will be only one conversion or not.

If there is a conversion every night, then probably no symps. If there is a conversion every other night, then who knows, too many possibilities.

We still don't know for sure that it's a full conversion game. It could be a 3-4 person scum team that found their symp and hit the doc last night, or chose a conversion over a kill, or whatever, we've seen a lot of different takes on conversion style games. Its too early to make assumptions, imo.

Hmmmm. I nailed Wwwbgay doing this exact same thing once before. He was the mafia symp, tried to frame everyone else for signaling.

If there is a symp, wwwbgay is it.

Hess, Wwwbgay, and with my gut call on SMC.

Archived