Ishy (5) Basel, AVM, Nae, Ape, Leelou

Hess (4) JiF, Ishy, Crusher, Pac

Basel (2) SMC, Christine

Pac (1) HeavyFog

SMC (1) Wombat

Not Voting (3) - Verbal, Hess, Lily

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Bwahahaha!!

Come home from dinner to find out that now two scum are revealed.

I'm Daryl Dixon, Town Cop and general all-around badass. Basel is a lying bitch, Hess is a lying bitch and if the vig will shoot and we lynch, we'll have two scum down today.

If I'm lying, I vow to never play here again. That should be worth at least a look for ya Ape.

Alright, here's the deal -- it's sort of a spoiler but all things considered it's gonna need to get out there eventually and it's not a major thing.

Be warned: Minor (doesn't effect the plot) spoiler from the end of season 1 below

Jenner, not a major character, dies at the end of season 1.

Our mod has gone out of her way a couple times to mention that this game is set at the beginning of Season 2 (rule 12 in the opening post) as well as during the signup thread.

It is entirely possible that there were more characters than there were room for and Jenner was required to be used, and based off Hess' play I did honestly have him pegged as town...so again, it's possible.

However, it appears even based off the pre-game scene, that this is set as the cast is on the highway about to head towards Hershel's group at the farm. At that point in the show Dr. Jenner was already dead.

Official Day 2 Vote Count:

Ishy (4) Basel, Nae, Ape, Leelou

Basel (2) SMC, Christine

Pac (1) HeavyFog

SMC (1) Wombat

Not Voting (3) - Verbal, Hess, Lily, AVM

Alright, here's the deal -- it's sort of a spoiler but all things considered it's gonna need to get out there eventually and it's not a major thing.

Be warned: Minor (doesn't effect the plot) spoiler from the end of season 1 below

Jenner, not a major character, dies at the end of season 1.

Our mod has gone out of her way a couple times to mention that this game is set at the beginning of Season 2 (rule 12 in the opening post) as well as during the signup thread.

It is entirely possible that there were more characters than there were room for and Jenner was required to be used, and based off Hess' play I did honestly have him pegged as town...so again, it's possible.

However, it appears even based off the pre-game scene, that this is set as the cast is on the highway about to head towards Hershel's group at the farm. At that point in the show Dr. Jenner was already dead.

Mod note: the game started out at the beginning of season 2; as the days pass, the scenes will reflect the passage of time in season 2.

Bwahahaha!!

Come home from dinner to find out that now two scum are revealed.

I'm Daryl Dixon, Town Cop and general all-around badass. Basel is a lying bitch, Hess is a lying bitch and if the vig will shoot and we lynch, we'll have two scum down today.

If I'm lying, I vow to never play here again. That should be worth at least a look for ya Ape.

Bold = Outside the spirit of the game. I've done this and been destroyed for it.

Official Day 2 Vote Count:

Ishy (5) Basel, Nae, Ape, Leelou, Hess

Basel (3) SMC, Christine, Lily

Pac (1) HeavyFog

SMC (1) Wombat

Not Voting (2) - Verbal, AVM

Archived