The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bwahahaha!!

Come home from dinner to find out that now two scum are revealed.

I'm Daryl Dixon, Town Cop and general all-around badass. Basel is a lying bitch, Hess is a lying bitch and if the vig will shoot and we lynch, we'll have two scum down today.

If I'm lying, I vow to never play here again. That should be worth at least a look for ya Ape.

If I'm scum I swear to all that is holy I'll never player here again.

Both of these statements are outside the spirit of the game. *modtwaps you both*

Official Day 2 Vote Count:

Hess (7) JiF, Ishy, Crusher, Pac, Ape, AVM, Lily

Ishy (4) Basel, Nae, Leelou, Hess

Basel (2) SMC, Christine

Pac (1) HeavyFog

SMC (1) Wombat

Not Voting (1) - Verbal

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Bold = Outside the spirit of the game. I've done this and been destroyed for it.

You're right, my mistake.

I'll rephrase and just say that I viewed Hess last night. The result I got back was "Walker."

I'm Dixon and I'm the Cop. And we have found two scum, we should act on it.

Well if that's what we're all doing.....If I'm wrong about Hess, I promise to never fake emo fight with the Ape again*

*I've been known to lie profusely about such things before.

unvote, vote hess

I hate you two stupid a$$holes. Oh look, Hess is lying. **** you. YOU'll SEE Diccks. I quit forever. Never coming back. EAD

I hate you two stupid a$$holes. Oh look, Hess is lying. **** you. YOU'll SEE Diccks. I quit forever. Never coming back. EAD

:rl:

Would it help if I unvoted, voted the Ape, then unvoted and voted you again?

Because I'd be willing to do that for you

Hess (8) JiF, Ishy, Crusher, Pac, Ape, AVM, Lily, Leelou

Ishy (3) Basel, Nae, Hess

Basel (2) SMC, Christine

Pac (1) HeavyFog

SMC (1) Wombat

Not Voting (1) - Verbal

Hess (9) JiF, Ishy, Crusher, Pac, Ape, AVM, Lily, Leelou, Christine

Ishy (3) Basel, Nae, Hess

Basel (2) SMC, Christine

Pac (1) HeavyFog

SMC (1) Wombat

Not Voting (1) - Verbal

That's a lynch, scene coming!

Bwahahaha!!

Come home from dinner to find out that now two scum are revealed.

I'm Daryl Dixon, Town Cop and general all-around badass. Basel is a lying bitch, Hess is a lying bitch and if the vig will shoot and we lynch, we'll have two scum down today.

If I'm lying, I vow to never play here again. That should be worth at least a look for ya Ape.

Well, Ishy, it was a nice try, but you just keep stepping in sh*t with the LLL act. Because no only am I the cop, but I'm also Daryl. I can't say I blame you, there's no way you could have known that Daryl really would be the cop. I'm guessing that going in, everyone here who has watched the show expected Rick to be the cop. So you went with a different character, and you guessed wrong.

Well, Ishy, it was a nice try, but you just keep stepping in sh*t with the LLL act. Because no only am I the cop, but I'm also Daryl. I can't say I blame you, there's no way you could have known that Daryl really would be the cop. I'm guessing that going in, everyone here who has watched the show expected Rick to be the cop. So you went with a different character, and you guessed wrong.

:rl: :rl: :rl: :rl:

Nice try douche, but Hess is hammered. You're next.

"Walker!!!!" Walker in the field!" yelled Rick. "Where's Carl? CARL!" screamed Lori. "I'll take care of it." said Daryl. He grabbed his crossbow and walked out into the field, loading a bolt as he went. When he got close enough, it smelled like death, and looked like hell. Daryl raised his crossbow, and with no hesitation shot the walker in the face. "Rest in peace, you poor bastard..." he murmured.....

Screen-Shot-2011-11-15-at-10.22.37-PM.jpg

Hess, Walker, has been lynched.

It is now Night 2, you have 29 hours to get your NAs in. That's 10am tomorrow for me.

Archived