The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

I'd also like to point out that the Ape, yet again, was leading the charge on a power role.

You're welcome.

- Batman

I'll never apologize for questioning someone that stifles a lynch train for no reason. I'm having a hard time with how illogical Ishy plays, obviously.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you see the part where I nailed Hess and you said vote placement is not important? That was a cool part.

I don't recall saying anything about vote placement. I recall agreeing with you on Hess, but stalling in hopes the Vig would just shoot him while I was trying to set up competing trains.

I've got no info dude, other than what i can squeeze out of he days, and i know exactly how it looks in hindsight. Pay attention to whomever starts stringing narrative that redefines what I was trying to accomplish.

Dont sleep on the possibility that JIF is the cult leader and he was bussing Hess, a simple walker, in order to last longer. I mean when do we ever see JIF actually isolate scum like that?

FYI, I could be making these statements during night for any myriad of reasons. ;)

I don't think there is a cult leader. I think any of the walkers can probably bite but that their biting is limited some other way. We could find out more tonight though.

That is my expectation.

In the meantime laying out a framework of wifom for them to ponder seems fitting.

Yeah it is, it was ladt game. You bus-voted a teammate. That is the last time you voted scum on D1... Do you comprehend anything above a 1st grade reading level? Holy sh*t. I was hi-5'ing you anyway, you ****ing insecure penis face

Wrong. I just named Verbal in my top 3. Never voted him. And then bragged when he was shot. You're a liar. Lynch all liars (after Basel).

I don't recall saying anything about vote placement. I recall agreeing with you on Hess, but stalling in hopes the Vig would just shoot him while I was trying to set up competing trains.

I've got no info dude, other than what i can squeeze out of he days, and i know exactly how it looks in hindsight. Pay attention to whomever starts stringing narrative that redefines what I was trying to accomplish.

Dont sleep on the possibility that JIF is the cult leader and he was bussing Hess, a simple walker, in order to last longer. I mean when do we ever see JIF actually isolate scum like that?

FYI, I could be making these statements during night for any myriad of reasons. ;)

I'm Batman.

Wrong. I just named Verbal in my top 3. Never voted him. And then bragged when he was shot. You're a liar. Lynch all liars (after Basel).

Pretty sure you voted him retard.

I'm Batman.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. You really don't consider the duality of the things I say and the possible reasons I say them do you? Do people laugh right in your face in real life, or just when you walk away?

Post #336

Fag votes for fag.

OMG - blind speed lynch. Yes please.

Unvote SMC

Vote Verbal

Why he's trying to make my joke take on relevance in this game is beyond me. He must be scum. Or not. Or definitely.

Apologies for dragging a post from last game into this, the jiftard gave me no choice. This wha she easiest way to diffuse it.

If she's the cult leader, it doesn't matter if she busses Ishy.

Hess's vote is suspect, but there were a couple on the cindy train that were around the same time. Clumsily placed votes aren't my favorites for the basis of a case, tbh. I could go there. Not keen on following JIF tbh...

Im so glad you got me to guide you my furry little dullard. So cute and simple.

Hello my name is Crusher and I train Apes to play mafia. This one here with the extra smelly butt is Optimas. He's a little wild and if you you get too close he may call you a racial slur and I will cry if they put him down. If you rub his nuts and give him a handful of Cherios he will FOS the entire game and pound on his chest declaring himself brilliant. I love him so much.

Hello my name is Crusher and I train Apes to play mafia. This one here with the extra smelly butt is Optimas. He's a little wild and if you you get too close he may call you a racial slur and I will cry if they put him down. If you rub his nuts and give him a handful of Cherios he will FOS the entire game and pound on his chest declaring himself brilliant. I love him so much.

Mexican isn't a racial slur, it's a nationality.

Im so glad you got me to guide you my furry little dullard. So cute and simple.

Ah, you took that at face value... Gotcha.

If you pay close attention to everything I write, you can decode my misdirection. I went on to say I wanted competing trains and that I'd help you kill Hess did I not?

String it all together. I'll translate, I was okay with a Hess lynch. In fact I thought that dope Jif was cop and Ishy was going to try to claim cop by mirroring Jif's play. So, in pushing for a competing train I thought we could polarize some scum between busing Hess or trying to save him.

Ah, you took that at face value... Gotcha.

If you pay close attention to everything I write, you can decode my misdirection. I went on to say I wanted competing trains and that I'd help you kill Hess did I not?

String it all together. I'll translate, I was okay with a Hess lynch. In fact I thought that dope Jif was cop and Ishy was going to try to claim cop by mirroring Jif's play. So, in pushing for a competing train I thought we could polarize some scum between busing Hess or trying to save him.

Sexy

(not when you're only playing with yourself. and you need coffee, that could have been much better)

Seriously, it's one thing for dead to chime in with wisecracks here and there. Another to have to argue with dead to get them to shut up.

Ishy or Basel imo. Both of them have played disgusting games.

Interesting.

1. Basel

2. JiF

3. Ishy

This post, kicked off a back and forth between Jif and Hess. Felt very contrived, the whole "you are", "no you are" thing.

Interesting list.

Post #336

Fag votes for fag.

Why he's trying to make my joke take on relevance in this game is beyond me. He must be scum. Or not. Or definitely.

Apologies for dragging a post from last game into this, the jiftard gave me no choice. This wha she easiest way to diffuse it.

That was D1 joke vote. You're dumb. My vote on Hess was serious. And I even came out swinging on D2.

I'm Batman . 4 realz

Interesting.

This post, kicked off a back and forth between Jif and Hess. Felt very contrived, the whole "you are", "no you are" thing.

Interesting list.

I'll punch your teeth out you dirty Ape.

I just treated Hess like my bitch. And you're jealous because you ran up the cop, again.

B.A.T.M.A.N.

Ran the music for a women's and men's basketball doubleheader at UNCW last night. Rocked that sh*t. Student section went nuts when I played "Wobble".

Also got to have a good chat with a hot chick sitting next to me at the press table. Made her laugh all night. She undoubtedly was so aroused she blew some other dude.

Ran the music for a women's and men's basketball doubleheader at UNCW last night. Rocked that sh*t. Student section went nuts when I played "Wobble".

Also got to have a good chat with a hot chick sitting next to me at the press table. Made her laugh all night. She undoubtedly was so aroused she blew some other dude.

Your dick is weak.

That was D1 joke vote. You're dumb. My vote on Hess was serious. And I even came out swinging on D2.

I'm Batman . 4 realz

Proving you wrong isn't even sport anymore.

I'll punch your teeth out you dirty Ape.

I just treated Hess like my bitch. And you're jealous because you ran up the cop, again.

B.A.T.M.A.N.

Proving you insecure presents even less of a challenge.

Archived