The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

LOL

80 listen to Crusher. After you make them laugh think of it as your right in the laws of Karma to suggest the two of you going somewhere and getting a drink. If your not comfortable for asking for intercourse or fellatio then tell her your cousin is a massage therapist and she taught you how to reduce the muscle knots in her neck every college student has. If you can get them to let you touch them then add booze you could usually get them to touch you back,

Sweet. Will do.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please, verb, language.

the love that dare not speak its name is reserved for the dead thread.

Huh? Did I miss a joke? This isn't DM - there is no filter on my language. I have to be careful enough as an Admin there -- no way in hell I'm doing it here, too. DMers will deal with potty mouth Verbal on JN.

It shall remain a mystery for now. A mystery shrouded in a Heavy Fog ...

That one is groan worthy right there. Overly developed sense of humor that borders on tl;dr, and lame jokes.

I've got it. This has all been misdirection from the Ape. You're his monkey brother?

Huh? Did I miss a joke? This isn't DM - there is no filter on my language. I have to be careful enough as an Admin there -- no way in hell I'm doing it here, too. DMers will deal with potty mouth Verbal on JN.

Has she missed the other 8,000 times the word "fag" has been used in this game alone?

Not true. He has to just approach it differently than a true baller like you or a loaded hippie like CTM. In a sense he has to go pass every other technique and get laid a half a step above sympathy sex. No shame in it. Once your in your in.

So, you are suggesting 80 doesn't lie about it like JIF, or pay for it like CTM. Got it.

Haha... I probably should, but Crusher gave me that avatar tagline after I said it in a game one time. I'll come up with something new at some point...

And it fit at the time. That was a good line from Crusher. Fifty years ago Asbestos was a miracle insulation, the best in the business. Today?

And it fit at the time. That was a good line from Crusher. Fifty years ago Asbestos was a miracle insulation, the best in the business. Today?

It was my line and you've made your point. I just haven't come up with anything new. :)

yes, verb, you missed another ****ing joke.

I'm telling you to watch your language...

did you even read the last QT?

dipsh*t.

xo

The one where you posted 47 posts in a row each time you wanted to say something?

Now stay dead and take 80 with you. ;-)

The one where you posted 47 posts in a row each time you wanted to say something?

Now stay dead and take 80 with you. ;-)

hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

*gone*

for a while... but y'all not doing jack sh*t right now and I'm bored.

kthxbai

random game related thoughts:

- probably started with 2 cult (basel and ?)

- town has a Vig

- after we kill Basel there may only be whomever they converted tonight left in the game .

- if Basel targets someone who can't be converted this game is about to get peaced out

- I once again displayed my mafia brilliance by nabbing Hess in one post

- Converter probably targetting Leelou as we speak

That one is groan worthy right there. Overly developed sense of humor that borders on tl;dr, and lame jokes.

I've got it. This has all been misdirection from the Ape. You're his monkey brother?

This is why I don't worry about my cursing here. I have to enjoy it, since I have to watch my ****in mouth at DM. I said **** the other day in chat and just wanted to bury myself. I'm people's Mother over there, and I have the mouth of a sailor. ****in sucks.

Archived