The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You only got to unload 1 bullet. I used all 3. 80 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Verbal

Help me remember, who's team won that game?

EAD.

Help me remember, who's team won that game?

EAD.

Team cindy, dragging the carcasses of two dead, worthless jackasses across the finish line.

Much like I did when I led a scum team of me, Leelou, Crusher, and some other worthless jackass to a win in SMC's Inception game.

Team cindy, dragging the carcasses of two dead, worthless jackasses across the finish line.

Much like I did when I led a scum team of me, Leelou, Crusher, and some other worthless jackass to a win in SMC's Inception game.

Oh! Oh! I know who it was! I know! I know!

Wasn't that like your only great moment on a scum team?

That was the 80 mafia equivalent for you ending up having a threesome with hot triplets.

That was the 80 mafia equivalent for you ending up having a threesome with hot triplets.

I do not want you dead, but... man you belong in that thread with us right now.

srsly, though, get the night over with, y'all's funny but it's nice to see you play teh mafia so I can have less dumb next time.

yes, yes, lesson one, no whiskey until I'm more than mostly dead.

I do not want you dead, but... man you belong in that thread with us right now.

srsly, though, get the night over with, y'all's funny but it's nice to see you play teh mafia so I can have less dumb next time.

yes, yes, lesson one, no whiskey until I'm more than mostly dead.

Crusher don;t do dead threads.

Archived