The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preemptive defense is kinda scummy; especially since the Ape was talking about pressuring you for inactivity rather than for being scummy. That being said, I still have a null read on you.

Exactly. And Ishy shouldn't have reached for something on me.

With AVM looking that clean, if there is another conversion, I'd really like to look at him afterwards.

As for now, I'm really not sure which direction to go in. Normallly, at this point, I'd look at voting patterns, but it would take a real idiot not to bus on those last two lynches. I'm going to have to give this some thought and probably some reading as well. Busy right now, though.

Agree about busing, but what about voting patterns before the lynches. I mean, I did a run through, and there were some obvious flip-floppers...

I've been saying I think Wombat is smelly. Ape, what happened to your desire to kill Lilly? I thought you had been all fired up about that. I'm sure you said something about it, but it's probably somewhere 30 pages back. Also, you need not apply any pressure on me - I'm a good little boy, townie to my core.

Everyone is deserving of pressure. Myself included.

I was hot on Lily, because Ishy stalled my pressure on her on D1. Ishy is pretty uncontested as the Cop now, and my theory was that they are teammates. Doesn't hold up as much any more.

Lily could absolutely still be scum, my initial read on her was a scum read. I've cooled on it for now. I'll crack up if I had her on D1 and the cop, who to his credit caught 2 scum, saved her. LOL

I think some other people need to be pressured, and some other people need to start taking ownership of a position in the game. We have a whole lot of chicken sh*ts still alive right now. Non-committal. Like that filth right up there by Lily... waffling.

Hmmm, I'm still curious why Lily dropped off Ape's list.

As games go on, things change. We've got quite a bit more info now than we did on D1. I could find my way back to her, and probably will. Would that help you bus her and then tie me to her?

I will have to have another look at the "waffling" posts. I'm still mostly busy, but I'll get time later on.

I wanted to address something Ishy said. I don't see anything wrong with waiting to hear both sides before voting, and wouldn't vote someone for doing that. I'm not really sure what your issue with that is, considering it's your side I was waiting to hear before voting you.

HeavyFag - aka Glenn - aka the monster - aka miserable sh*tbag - seems intent on making me declare Lily off my FOS list, perhaps so that when Lily flips scum later, Glenn can make sure I have no rights to claiming I had her.

LOL

HeavyFag - aka Glenn - aka the monster - aka miserable sh*tbag - seems intent on making me declare Lily off my FOS list, perhaps so that when Lily flips scum later, Glenn can make sure I have no rights to claiming I had her.

LOL

HeavyFag is CTM? Did I miss something?

Bah. At least I got killed by Rick. Rick is badass.

QFT

Agree about busing, but what about voting patterns before the lynches. I mean, I did a run through, and there were some obvious flip-floppers...

Everyone is deserving of pressure. Myself included.

I was hot on Lily, because Ishy stalled my pressure on her on D1. Ishy is pretty uncontested as the Cop now, and my theory was that they are teammates. Doesn't hold up as much any more.

Lily could absolutely still be scum, my initial read on her was a scum read. I've cooled on it for now. I'll crack up if I had her on D1 and the cop, who to his credit caught 2 scum, saved her. LOL

I think some other people need to be pressured, and some other people need to start taking ownership of a position in the game. We have a whole lot of chicken sh*ts still alive right now. Non-committal. Like that filth right up there by Lily... waffling.

Fair enough.

LOL

Huh? I'm not trying to make you think anything about Lily. Stop misrepresenting what I'm saying, that's the second time you've done that. I just asked you why you weren't after Lily anymore. Nothing more, nothing less. There's no tricky agenda. You explained why you moved in another direction, thank you, and that's that.

My thoughts exactly!

I'm willing to go with Basel on his claim of cop... easily figured out depending on what Ishy flips as.

Vote Ishy

I don't like the way Nae puts down this vote and then doesn't come back to unvote the cop. I know she's busy and it might just be that, but I'm happy to put some more pressure there.

Vote Nae

Hess is clearly lying and I'm not sure what to make of the cop claims as of yet. I'm leaning to believe Ishy but I'm not liking the second to last sentence in his reveal.

unvote, vote Hess

I don't like this very much either. Could easily switch my vote to Leelou.

As much as I dislike Nae's play so far, I also don't like how quickly she's been run up. Feeling a little hesitant to vote her until we hear from her.

That being said, she needs to hurry up and defend herself, won't wait forever.

As much as I dislike Nae's play so far, I also don't like how quickly she's been run up. Feeling a little hesitant to vote her until we hear from her.

That being said, she needs to hurry up and defend herself, won't wait forever.

I'll go back to Nae when she comes back online.

In the meantime... unvote, vote Pac

Time to do something other than wasting your vote on JIF for the LOLs, which is how you've represented your vote motivation.

*** Wakes up from the dead ***

Since no one is around in the dead thread right now, just 1 day phase post. I'm running a 5k for my first time Saturday. It's a holiday run so I've been told to wear something festive. Only thing I have is an elf hat with the Jets logo on it. LOL.

I'll be running with that girl I've been hanging out with, so I'll be spending the night at her place Friday then running with her Saturday morning. Should be a blast.

*** Dies again ***

I don't like the way Nae puts down this vote and then doesn't come back to unvote the cop. I know she's busy and it might just be that, but I'm happy to put some more pressure there.

Vote Nae

I don't like this very much either. Could easily switch my vote to Leelou.

Can't remember but I don't think I made it back to the thread before day had ended. You also assume anyone but Ishy knew he was the cop. We didn't and voting me for not knowing if he was or not is kinda lame. You know as well as anyone who's played more than one game with me that I never take anything for granted. This is obviously a conversion game so I'm not taking anything beyond face value nor do I ever even when it's not a conversion game. This seems kind of contrived out of everyone with a vote on me. You felt the need to explain your vote on me where others just voted true but you picked a pretty weak sauce action of mine that I can attribute to the fact that most of the posting is done while I'm asleep since I work nights. I meant to be on more today but I injured my back and it hurts to move so this wasn't exactly my priority. I'm only even up now because some douchebag called me at midnight on my freaking night off under a restricted number and I can't get back to sleep.

And whoever said I'd have recruited Hess you are wrong. If I were a zombie I'd eat monkey brains first.

Can't remember but I don't think I made it back to the thread before day had ended. You also assume anyone but Ishy knew he was the cop. We didn't and voting me for not knowing if he was or not is kinda lame. You know as well as anyone who's played more than one game with me that I never take anything for granted. This is obviously a conversion game so I'm not taking anything beyond face value nor do I ever even when it's not a conversion game. This seems kind of contrived out of everyone with a vote on me. You felt the need to explain your vote on me where others just voted true but you picked a pretty weak sauce action of mine that I can attribute to the fact that most of the posting is done while I'm asleep since I work nights. I meant to be on more today but I injured my back and it hurts to move so this wasn't exactly my priority. I'm only even up now because some douchebag called me at midnight on my freaking night off under a restricted number and I can't get back to sleep.

And whoever said I'd have recruited Hess you are wrong. If I were a zombie I'd eat monkey brains first.

I said that about Hess. Im ok with being wrong.

*** Wakes up from the dead ***

Since no one is around in the dead thread right now, just 1 day phase post. I'm running a 5k for my first time Saturday. It's a holiday run so I've been told to wear something festive. Only thing I have is an elf hat with the Jets logo on it. LOL.

I'll be running with that girl I've been hanging out with, so I'll be spending the night at her place Friday then running with her Saturday morning. Should be a blast.

*** Dies again ***

Jets paraphernalia is a quick way to not get laid. It's a conversation starter that opens up a channel for you you to talk about cynical, frustrating, negative things.... Leave he hat home, just bring your smile and condoms.

Archived