The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

So because I agree with your assessment of Lily basically and added my own words on it... i believe I mentioned her weaksauce reasoning behind voting for me before you did... I'm coming across as scummy? That's a damned if you do damned if you don't scenerio my primate friend.

Yep. I know what I said.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leelou is laying the weeds, and I agree she may be scummy. Wombat has always struck me as hinky. I'm okay with not not voting for Nae after hearing from em, and I reckon it is best to reserve voting until you hear someone's defense/side of the story. Just so Ape gets off the idea that I'm pro-Lily ... unvote vote Lily ... Wombat & Leelou also on my persons of interest list.

I'm not really laying low, just been busy with work and home life the past couple of days. I was suspecting Lily earlier in the game, and seeing everything brought back out in front, she is really looking scummy with her votes with Hess and Basel. I feel comfortable voting for her today.

Is there a recent vote count?

Leelou is laying the weeds, and I agree she may be scummy. Wombat has always struck me as hinky. I'm okay with not not voting for Nae after hearing from em, and I reckon it is best to reserve voting until you hear someone's defense/side of the story. Just so Ape gets off the idea that I'm pro-Lily ... unvote vote Lily ... Wombat & Leelou also on my persons of interest list.

This does nothing to tell me whether you are pro-Lily. You'll understand as you play more here.

Ok Leelou, me too.

I wasn't coming at Ape, so much as defending myself from the revisisionist history that Ape loves accusing others of so much. I like Ape, he's okay in my book. Same with Jif, I like his Batman shtick. It's funny.

curiousGeorge_main_image.jpg

You are being overly defensive. As someone else has already pointed out, I think I only mentioned that you need pressure. As do all players. Since you've been skating by. In what way am I guilty of revisionist history? I'm trying to build cases on an account of what happened, without wrapping narrative around it.

I could vote Lily but I'd like to let it marinate awhile. I also noticed she said she was going to "re-read" and have yet to see any posts detailing her findings. That in and of itself is worthy of a lynch.

I'll give it a bit to see if she has anything to say for herself. If she refuses and/or I don't like the answer, I will do what I do: drop hammers.

I could vote Lily but I'd like to let it marinate awhile. I also noticed she said she was going to "re-read" and have yet to see any posts detailing her findings. That in and of itself is worthy of a lynch.

I'll give it a bit to see if she has anything to say for herself. If she refuses and/or I don't like the answer, I will do what I do: drop hammers.

Nobody chickens out from a hammer like you... you had an excuse built in for this one too... lurker. Should have just stayed quiet.

Nobody chickens out from a hammer like you... you had an excuse built in for this one too... lurker. Should have just stayed quiet.

I had a dentist appt this morning and just got home. I don't remember a claim so I wanted to give her one more chance - considering she's on the west coast.

You don't get to decide when or how I vote. In the meantime do everyone a favor and gfy.

Meanwhile we have 2 scum being run up, with Wombat shouting "trap sprung" about SMC, and HeavyFog coming at me, then Pac.

Ishy, it may in fact make sense to give us the names of those you can clear. It's up to you, I just think it might help with vote train analysis. Especially since we are looking at competing trains between 2 scum and the cop, and each other in the most recent large trains. Up to you.

Myself, Wom and Pac are Town.

Archived