The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Scum MVP. lmfao.

Your words are drenched with jealousy and envy.

JIF is tying to draw me into a myopic argument with him for self-preservation purposes, similar to what AVM did last game and CTM, Pac and Slats have done many times in the past. Unfortunately for JIF, I think he can go **** himself.

JIF is so awful as town the only protection he needs from scum is to be town.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is off to an unbearable start. Here are my thoughts...

JIF is either town, or he finally realized what his scumtell is (after me nabbing him on it for like the 5th time). That said, his lack of self-awareness combined with utter stupidity forces this into a wifom, unfortunately.

Your so-called scumtells are a crutch. Reading JiF is easy, but ultimately irrelevant. If he stays in the game long enough, he will probably destroy the scum team either from the inside or the outside. He is the anti-MVP.

well.. I signed up for the game because of the theme. since we're not getting scenes it kind of puts a damper on things.

I'll increase activity as the game evolves but for now I'm finding it hard to try. might have something to do with being up till 3 last night and the alarm going off at 6:30.

if I haven't played with you before and you're town, I'm the guy whose instincts you should follow. pretty much the best all around player in the game and far and away the best townie.

routinely peg multiple baddies on day 1 and sh-t.

JIF is tying to draw me into a myopic argument with him for self-preservation purposes, similar to what AVM did last game and CTM, Pac and Slats have done many times in the past. Unfortunately for JIF, I think he can go **** himself.

JIF is so awful as town the only protection he needs from scum is to be town.

Bwhahahahahaha. Case #1. Nailed me on Day 1....again. lmfao.

Scum MVP. bwhahahahahahaha

Your so-called scumtells are a crutch. Reading JiF is easy, but ultimately irrelevant. If he stays in the game long enough, he will probably destroy the scum team either from the inside or the outside. He is the anti-MVP.

Yeah, okay.

Greatest Scum Hunter Ever.

well.. I signed up for the game because of the theme. since we're not getting scenes it kind of puts a damper on things.

I'll increase activity as the game evolves but for now I'm finding it hard to try. might have something to do with being up till 3 last night and the alarm going off at 6:30.

if I haven't played with you before and you're town, I'm the guy whose instincts you should follow. pretty much the best all around player in the game and far and away the best townie.

Your own material. Find some.

Ready to dominate. I've got the role that best suits my scum hunting brilliance. The legacy will grow with this game, like usual. As long as scum doesnt kill me at night, you can all just ride Batman to victory.

First order of business, dont listen to a thing that stupid Ape says if you're town. He'll win yet another game for the scum team. And Batman aint having that, I'd prefer just killing him on day 1.

Vote Ape

Get the distraction away early.

I'm Batman

Fag.

This. Vote Verb

HESS IS PLAYING????? Best game ever.

So cindy is scum again. Cool.

Hess appears to be as well.

This game is easy.

Fag.

I usually make it up on the spot.... and it ends up being better than Shakespeare.

Fag.

Vote Cindy

Like I'd let go of that RL bullsh*t from last game that easily...

Maybe don't self-protect when a doc and vetted townies are still around next time, fag.

It was early morning on the farm. Everything was quiet, except for the mooing of cows, and the clucking of chickens. No Walkers had come through recently, and no strangers either. Hershel and his daughters Maggie and Beth were doing well in the zombie apocalypse. Patricia and Otis, and Beth's boyfriend Jimmy also lived on the farm. Such an idyllic little place...in the middle of hell on earth.

Close to the farm, Rick and Shane's group was stranded on the highway, searching for Sophia. The two groups would soon collide....

Lame scene.

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

And how are you all on this most glorious of days?

Fag.

I second that. Vote Ape. What an eye sore. As a village elder, and long-time respected member of the board, I humbly suggest that if we're to uphold the spirit of the game, let's boot Integrifag28 ... Sorry Ape, it's got nothing to do with your rude introduction, and everything to do with ... well, something or other, game strategy and sh*t.

Fag. DM's second wave of new players = worst thing to happen to JN Mafia. I blame that fag Verbal. Let's blindlynch him for it.

and this has been my most productive day in weeks, so... thank you all, whatever the **** you're doing.

You're my favorite.

Whiny fag.

Unvote

Vote Pac

Fag.

HESS IS PLAYING????? Best game ever.

Fag.

Fag.

Maybe don't self-protect when a doc and vetted townies are still around next time, fag.

Lame scene.

Fag.

Fag. DM's second wave of new players = worst thing to happen to JN Mafia. I blame that fag Verbal. Let's blindlynch him for it.

You're my favorite.

Whiny fag.

I love you, too.

don't think fog's from DM tho... can't be sure, but ... benefit of the doubt.

Archived