The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So an idiot is gonna follow another idiot to vote for a 3rd idiot. Sounds like Day 1.

If that were the case, you'd be self-voting. Idiot.

Don't for one second think my goal isn't anything beyond laughing at JIF when he's wrong.

I smell a gambit. And bullsh*t.

I think you are assuming the game is being played only 9 pages in on D1 with over 12 people on the roster. Bigger games = more stupid sh*t at the beginning of D1.

Pac is usually the first butthole to jump in and make the game serious. Instead he's floating disinterest and telling us he'll get more into it later in the game, meanwhile when he's town he assumes he's usually dead by D3 and he knows he has to get any and all scum hunting accomplished by the end of D2 if he wants anything to beat his sizzle chest about.

So... Pac is scum.

But, I'm goofing with JIF, we can get to Pac when more peeps check in and start trying.

Official Vote Count:

Verbal (1) Cindy

Ape (2) WWWWombat, HeavyFog

Cindy (2) SMC, Ishy

Pac (1) Crusher

JiF (3) Leelou, Hess, Pac

WWWWombat (1) AVM

Christine (1) Lily

80 (3) JiF, Ape, 80

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

The difference is the box stays full because you know they are too small so why bother? The jergens is empty befcause even the largest bottle is a one time use for you ginourmus mule. .

you really are a confidence builder.... you get paid for these good works, or is it more of a calling ?

Fag. DM's second wave of new players = worst thing to happen to JN Mafia. I blame that fag Verbal. Let's blindlynch him for it.

**** you, I didn't bring them. Doggin brought DPR and I - the rest came of their own volition. EAD.

This entire post is inescapable logic.

Unvote vote 80

If they run you up, I promise to hammer. Promise.

**** you, I didn't bring them. Doggin brought DPR and I - the rest came of their own volition. EAD.

Fine. You didn't bring them intentionally. You just attract fag nerds like a moth to flame.

If they run you up, I promise to hammer. Promise.

Then it is agreed. Only I can hammer Verbal into oblivion, and vise versa. The game within the game begins. Fag.

Actually I remember you and Barm here first. The ladies showed up once Crusher came to DM. As per usual.

True, but Barm never really played. DPR was there for the next game, I think......and you probably did bring the ladies. So when CTM calls you tubby fluffy butt, is it a term of endearment? Or is he simply jealous?

And where the **** is he, anyway?

True, but Barm never really played. DPR was there for the next game, I think......and you probably did bring the ladies. So when CTM calls you tubby fluffy butt, is it a term of endearment? Or is he simply jealous?

And where the **** is he, anyway?

Barm and that stupid little dog played a few games. I played DPR's mafia game on DM/MJ before he ever played one here. Pet name. I do miss his evilness.

Archived