The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

LMFAO - the cop just cleared me and you guys are still running up a train. Too ****ing funny.

Follow the Ape - he's good at this game.

Curious why wwwbgay couldnt be the GF? He's surely played a much dirtier game.

Meh, whatevs. I'm all about shooting from the non-cleared pool, but that makes way to much sense. Let the Ape lead you on GF hunting. I have an idea, why dont we lynch everyone the cop has cleared. Ya know, just in case.

lmfao. This game is too much these days. The Ape and his ridiculous cases that are 95% wrong but you all listen any ways.

If there is a GF - its Ape or Wwwbgay.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright. I'm still a little iffy on Nae, and Pac deserves to die for being retarded and useless, but AVM made the scummiest claim and Jif seems to think he is batman. The fact those two are both voting Nae makes me not want to vote her.

I don't want to risk AVM if he is deputy, but we have a game plan, right? Fabulous.

So, this leaves us with HeavyFag who I don't know and batbitch. And you guys seem determined he is a godfather.

Which of you brought it up? Wombat? So help me god, I have a town read on you, but if you flip scum, I'm gonna be pissed. And ifyou flip godfather I'm gonna laugh.

If I vote for JiF, it means he is halfway to a lynch. I'm sure Ill be up before Hammr Time, but if we are going to have competing trains because of stupidity, I would rather lynch batbitch.

Vote JiF

Scummy. Scummy as ****. Me thinks its you or nae as the last remaining scum.

I wish people were more committed to games even though they draw a vanilla role. Seems like a lot of disinterested townie action going on right now, it makes it easy for anyone to step up and lead the town into the sh*tter.

You've made me lose interest. That and the spamming of dead people. I'm Vanilla Town.

You've made me lose interest. That and the spamming of dead people. I'm Vanilla Town.

I spam because I dont do dead threads.

Mrs Crusher felt bad I could not meet you this weekend and punch Pac in his eye socket. So we spent half the afternoon upstairs "wrapping presents". Ifunowattaeyemean

I spam because I dont do dead threads.

Mrs Crusher felt bad I could not meet you this weekend and punch Pac in his eye socket. So we spent half the afternoon upstairs "wrapping presents". Ifunowattaeyemean

Sucks. CTM ruins lives. Its a shame. Yesterday was a lot of fun. Totally would have got him laid too. The hot 25 year old blonde I've been kicking it with has a bunch of slutty friends. Got both of my buddies I took to the game set up with sluts. CTM would have been in there with ease. Was spitting some sick freestyles after the game. Bitches love it. We were the toast of our section too, all the Jags fans told us we need to start coming to every game because we're more entertaining than the Jags.

Good times, should have been epic. h8 CTM.

Sucks. CTM ruins lives. Its a shame. Yesterday was a lot of fun. Totally would have got him laid too. The hot 25 year old blonde I've been kicking it with has a bunch of slutty friends. Got both of my buddies I took to the game set up with sluts. CTM would have been in there with ease. Was spitting some sick freestyles after the game. Bitches love it. We were the toast of our section too, all the Jags fans told us we need to start coming to every game because we're more entertaining than the Jags.

Good times, should have been epic. h8 CTM.

So sad. My flow has been silly lately too. Working with a coach. Who would of thought money and strippers would ruin a dream?

voting JiF is stupid.. you people are spinning your wheels. I was joking when I said I'd vote him for the addition by subtraction factor.

not sure what the obsession over a symp is - I'd bet there isn't even one. I also don't know why people are waiting for another Rick to pop up. Not sure how many times someone has to say name doesn't matter.

Also if AVM was really who he said he is he'd KNOW that no matter what he's dead next night phase. Makes his desparate pleas all the more transparent.

Who are the non-cleared again?

Ape

Christine

Leelou

Nae

AVM

Heavy

6 players we could be shooting from and you guys are seriously GF hunting? lmfao. And this is the night after our Doc was killed leaving our Cop exposed. GF hunting at this point in the game is 100% a scum agenda or the idea of a ****ing moron.

Top 3 from those are Nae, Christine and Ape. Leaning toward killing Ape right now for pushing this case. He's making a mess out of this game and you people follow him blindly. He could have easily been busing Lily early while pushing the Cop to reveal, asking for results, pushing the symp idea, etc.

Absolutely moronic to by GF hunting right now. Moronic.

... did JiF seriously just name like 5 different people for "last 2 scum"

How do we even know there are two? It could be 1.

I said, IF there is a GF, its probably Ape or Wwwbgay. My favorites for scum from the non-cleared are you and nea. Leaning toward Ape now though because of the idiocy of GF hunting. Absolutely moronic.

But that vote you dropped on me is pushing you right to the top of the list. Hard decision, but I'd like to kill 1 of you 3.

If people are too scared to vote AVM I'd vote the Ape. Whether by design or not he's brought the game to a grinding hault with his cat-chasing-a-laser-pointer routine.

This is not a lynch correctly or you lose scenario. Not by a long shot. Lets get this moving.

voting JiF is stupid.. you people are spinning your wheels. I was joking when I said I'd vote him for the addition by subtraction factor.

not sure what the obsession over a symp is - I'd bet there isn't even one. I also don't know why people are waiting for another Rick to pop up. Not sure how many times someone has to say name doesn't matter.

Also if AVM was really who he said he is he'd KNOW that no matter what he's dead next night phase. Makes his desparate pleas all the more transparent.

If people are too scared to vote AVM I'd vote the Ape. Whether by design or not he's brought the game to a grinding hault with his cat-chasing-a-laser-pointer routine.

This is not a lynch correctly or you lose scenario. Not by a long shot. Lets get this moving.

I dont think I've ever agreed with you in one of these games, but I'm right there with ya on this. I'm leaning toward just ridding us of the Ape so we dont have to listen to his ridiculous agendas and long winded cases that yield nothing but a cover up for scum.

GF hunting right now? You got to be kidding me. One of the worst ideas I've ever seen.

LMFAO - the cop just cleared me and you guys are still running up a train. Too ****ing funny.

Follow the Ape - he's good at this game.

Curious why wwwbgay couldnt be the GF? He's surely played a much dirtier game.

Meh, whatevs. I'm all about shooting from the non-cleared pool, but that makes way to much sense. Let the Ape lead you on GF hunting. I have an idea, why dont we lynch everyone the cop has cleared. Ya know, just in case.

lmfao. This game is too much these days. The Ape and his ridiculous cases that are 95% wrong but you all listen any ways.

If there is a GF - its Ape or Wwwbgay.

STFU with this fake butthurt, this alone make me think you are scum, feigning disinterest and hurt feelings. 180° turn-around from the Batmeh nonsense that NOBODY finds entertaining in the least bit. GFY

You make this post to undermine me. Then advocate two things I've suggested (that wombat could also be GF, and that we should probably lynch from the non-cleared pool). Then continue to tell people sarcastically to follow me, which implies they shouldn't.

And of course, you chide people for GF hunting - but then end by pointing to 2 GF suspects.

This post is rife with contradiction.

What I actually spent the weekend doing was stalling so that everyone, including your punk ass, could chime in. I've entertained the GF conversation to see who said what about it. I threw a few things out there, and Wombat seemed to follow suit with everything I pushed. My take-away from the weekend is a heightened suspicion of wombat.

My take-away from this post is that you are resorting to your typical method of defending against me when you are scum. You shrug me off, try to make the "Ape is always wrong" appeal, which nobody buys, and then you dance around calling me scum back because you know I'm not... but you are so bad at mafia, and so OMGUS, you have nothing else to lean on. Every time I catch you as scum, your defense is how bad I am at mafia, and basically my character flaws, but nothing logical.

Just like this... I've presented all of the logical scenarios for moving forward that I can think of. I say your name. Vote you. You try to undermine me, but then regurgitate the very scenarios I suggested myself.

I'm not sure what to do with you now...

Heh.

You'd normally understand the low-risk logic of what I suggested leaving AVM alive for the potential additional investigation. You pushing this hard to lynch an uncountered deputy, when it's clear the cop will die tonight defies logic. Even if you feel really good about your hunch, you aren't usually this opposed to the logical path.

Who are the non-cleared again?

Ape

Christine

Leelou

Nae

AVM

Heavy

6 players we could be shooting from and you guys are seriously GF hunting? lmfao. And this is the night after our Doc was killed leaving our Cop exposed. GF hunting at this point in the game is 100% a scum agenda or the idea of a ****ing moron.

Top 3 from those are Nae, Christine and Ape. Leaning toward killing Ape right now for pushing this case. He's making a mess out of this game and you people follow him blindly. He could have easily been busing Lily early while pushing the Cop to reveal, asking for results, pushing the symp idea, etc.

Absolutely moronic to by GF hunting right now. Moronic.

Bold = hindsight-driven narrative.

I'm expert level in this when I'm scum.

JIF's fighting awful hard for someone that has lost interest and is vanilla.

Funny thing is, Wombat was just as much a part of discussing GF with me over the weekend, and yet Wombat's name isn't coming up here in JIF's tantrum of disinterest. Just me.

I wonder why? Oh, because JIF thinks he has an angle when he talks about how people that follow the Ape are stupid. Hmmm... JIF follows the Ape all the time as scum. All the time. Notice wombat is following the GF discussion, but JIF isn't targeting Wombat.

LOL

JIF is an idiot. I don't feel like arguing with him right now.

Here is my thinking... Based on material, there more than likely was a symp. Season 2 was all about finding that little girl, Sophia. I don't think Sakeae chose season 2 by accident. The story arc lends itself nicely to a game like this with one integral character being converted. The rest being nameless, faceless zombies.

If the humans found her first, she'd have been saved. If the walkers did, she'd have been turned.

That is my guess, and that is why I haven't curtailed discussing the symp possibility. That said, I continue to support MY idea that we keep AVM alive, force him to partially-vet himself by providing us Ishy's investigation result. That will put us at 8 people, 4 of whom have been viewed IF we lynch from the unviewed pool today.

The problem is, if AVM turns out to be legit as deputy, then there's no question IMO that a GF role could exist. Considering there have been no other scum roles. That puts us in a situation where we should in fact consider GF hunting, and having a preliminary conversation about it over the weekend while preventing anyone from being blind-lynched is in no way scummy. JIF's understanding of why things happen is as shallow as the she-he's he brings home with him after last call at the Gas-n-Sip.

I said, IF there is a GF, its probably Ape or Wwwbgay. My favorites for scum from the non-cleared are you and nea. Leaning toward Ape now though because of the idiocy of GF hunting. Absolutely moronic.

But that vote you dropped on me is pushing you right to the top of the list. Hard decision, but I'd like to kill 1 of you 3.

JIF's fighting awful hard for someone that has lost interest and is vanilla.

Funny thing is, Wombat was just as much a part of discussing GF with me over the weekend, and yet Wombat's name isn't coming up here in JIF's tantrum of disinterest. Just me.

I wonder why? Oh, because JIF thinks he has an angle when he talks about how people that follow the Ape are stupid. Hmmm... JIF follows the Ape all the time as scum. All the time. Notice wombat is following the GF discussion, but JIF isn't targeting Wombat.

LOL

LMFAO - this guy is too funny.

Do what you guys want...but I'd prefer clearing this distraction from the game. Besides, he's one of the 6 who arent cleared so its a smart play, wrong or right.

LMFAO - this guy is too funny.

Do what you guys want...but I'd prefer clearing this distraction from the game. Besides, he's one of the 6 who arent cleared so its a smart play, wrong or right.

Wrong or right. LOL, way to cover your ass... pig.

Explain how I'm a distraction? Seriously. Do it.

Explain how the guy that put the logic on the table for what to do next, the logic that you are pushing out of one side of your mouth, while accusing me of GF hunting and advocating lynching me for mapping out logic out of the other, is a distraction? Go ahead.

Then ... Explain how the guy who hasn't offered a case on anyone, other than "I'm Batmeh" spam, and sulks about disinterest before spinning whatever he can into an OMGUS case is a help to the game. Explain that.

Or how about this... explain why you are pushing for my lynch, and not even calling me scum. Because you know I'm not. Explain that.

So... for those following along.... JIF thinks it's a "waste of time and stupid" to GF hunt (or discuss the reality now that we have 2 uncountered investigative claims), but it's okay to lynch someone he clearly doesn't think is scum for being a "distraction". Lynching me is NOT a waste of time, apparently. Nevermind trying to win the game for the town, right?

Then consider the plan he is advocating, lynching from the unviewed, is a slice of the overall plan I suggested where we keep AVM alive to get Ishy's last result, and then have 4 viewed out of 8 total remaining.

So my plan is good enough to follow, and even take ownership of, BUT godfather talk over the weekend when we don't want to go through with a lynch and the whole game isn't here, is a distraction. Batman signals are not a distraction? Leading the day off the way he has with solitary votes that make you look like you are the cop are not a distraction? An OMGUS case on the Ape when he doesn't even have the nuts to say I'm scum is not a distraction?

With an unclaimed cop, and an unclaimed deputy, it is far more likely now that there is a GF. I wanted to make that much clear, and if that ends up being the case, whoever is alive needs to take it into consideration. We can't figure stuff like that out without discussing it.

Frankly... It makes a helluva lot more sense to GF hunt, than to advocate lynching someone you feel is town because he says your name.

Official Day 5 Vote Count:

JiF (3) Ape, Wombat, Christine

Nae (2) AVM, Ishy

AVM (2) Pac, Nae

Christine (1) Fog

Ape (1) JiF

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

No mass reveals means the whole game can't claim all at once. Ape, only reason I'm not modkilling you for calling for a mass reveal is because it didn't happen.

With 10 of you left, I'll allow 3-4 reveals per day/night cycle. I'd really prefer you only claimed if you really had to, however, such as to save yourself from a lynch or call someone else a liar.

Archived