The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

I'm not dealing with Ape's idiocy.

I'd like to lynch in the following order - Ape, Christine, Nae.

Shoot from the pool of the uncleared and see what night brings us. I'd prefer the Ape because his spinning agenda driven bull sh*t is a huge cover for scum but if you guys decide to try Christine or Nae instead, I'll happily move my vote in their direction.

I'll be checking the thread to see if any of those 3 get traction. Thats where I'm at. I'm not going to battle the Ape in a game of stupidity. He'll win every time.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a cop and a deputy possibly, and people that were cleared are acting scummy as sh*t. GF is a serious possibility, and tomorrow, you will just want to point at not cleared people again and walk your fat ass to victory. **** you batbitch.

Tomorrow everything could be different. Someone might be converted and throws all those cleared townies out the window. Shooting from the pool of the cleared is the right thing to do at this point in the game. You're a fool for thinking otherwise. Or Scum.

And my body is shredded. Watch who you're calling fat.

No mass reveals means the whole game can't claim all at once. Ape, only reason I'm not modkilling you for calling for a mass reveal is because it didn't happen.

With 10 of you left, I'll allow 3-4 reveals per day/night cycle. I'd really prefer you only claimed if you really had to, however, such as to save yourself from a lynch or call someone else a liar.

There was no rule saying "No suggesting mass reveals". GFY

Suppose I was doing it as a trap or something?

Meh.

I like how JiF keeps putting Nae down as a nominal suspect but never cases her.

She's had a couple of opportunistic votes and she's cruising with putting very little effort into the game. Seems like a smart play to pressure her. Plus, its process of elimination. I'm not willing to vote AVM right now because of his claim. Leelou hasnt struck me as scummy and I cant read heavy being a noob. Ape and Christine are playing scummy as ****. Therefore - Ape, Christine and Nae. I always list 3 suspects. Always.

Why did you vote her?

I'm not dealing with Ape's idiocy.

I'd like to lynch in the following order - Ape, Christine, Nae.

Shoot from the pool of the uncleared and see what night brings us. I'd prefer the Ape because his spinning agenda driven bull sh*t is a huge cover for scum but if you guys decide to try Christine or Nae instead, I'll happily move my vote in their direction.

I'll be checking the thread to see if any of those 3 get traction. Thats where I'm at. I'm not going to battle the Ape in a game of stupidity. He'll win every time.

You accuse, but don't prove. What am I spinning?

Anyone who reads the past 2 pages will see how much contradiction you are pushing. You can make all the accusations you want. You are flailing like a desperate man, even though you claim to be disinterested.

Tomorrow everything could be different. Someone might be converted and throws all those cleared townies out the window. Shooting from the pool of the cleared is the right thing to do at this point in the game. You're a fool for thinking otherwise. Or Scum.

And my body is shredded. Watch who you're calling fat.

It disgusts me that I suggested the bold (in addition to keeping AVM alive so we can get Ishy's last viewing result), and you are trying to take ownership of it - while suggesting I'm spinning and distracting.

Amazing that you could agree with my logic, but then advocate my lynch.

Is it because my whole suggestion was this... keep AVM alive today, thus we get Ishy's last view, lynch from the unviewed today. Go into tomorrow with 4 viewed, 8 total. If AVM proves he is in fact deputy, then we MUST look for a GF. AVM will surely be shot the night after Ishy, so the town will know at that point if there were 2 investigative roles. IF 2 investigative roles existed, then you have to at least consider there is a GF. It's common sense at that point.

You are the one spinning, like I'm advocating a GF hunt and lynch today. I'm trying to set the town up for the reality of a GF when the end of the game draws closer. We poked at it over the weekend, when 1/3 of the game was around. If you read all of the weekend posts, you'd see we pressed on a number of things, not letting anything get too close to a lynch, so we could wait until everyone else was on board.

You over-reacted to the mere mention of GF, and your attempts to have me lynched NOT because you think I'm town, but because I'm a threat to you has me thinking you just showed your ass. If you are vanilla as you claim, why not die and expose me?

The fact you won't call me scum, or even address my case on you now, is EXACTLY what you do as scum when I have you. You divert constantly to "we should lynch Ape because he's dumb, or a distraction". Because you can't go toe-to-toe with me on game play.

I think the plan to test out if AVM is deputy will work. I don't like the way Nae voted for AVM after his reveal and hasn't commented on it, yet revealed her character. I'm getting a scum vibe from her.

vote Nae

This.

Unvote

Vote Nanootz

My theory is that she'll flip scum. Then, if the game isn't over, we'll be looking at a situation where we have Ishy or AVM alive, and we can find out who Ishy viewed tonight. That'll give us 4 investigated people, 8 total after the NK.

Going into tomorrow, we can again lynch from the un-investigated unless we have some good fortune. Then we'll likely lose AMV. We'll know if there were indeed a cop and deputy, if so, at that point we have to consider the conversation about the GF.

Edit: Actually, we could just lynch AVM after he gives us Ishy's viewing. That would immediately vet the info he passes on to us, and force scum to have to shoot into the viewed and un-viewed other players. Removing one more person we might have to guess GF about. If AVM is scum, he could tells us what we need to hear tomorrow, then leave himself alive and it forces us to wifom about him the day after.

I dislike the idea of lynching avm just to vet his info.

Okay. Then there's no point in believing him tomorrow.

Benefits to lynching AVM tomorrow when he gives us the investigation result:

- It allows us to know whether the info he gives us is legit, immediately.

- If he's legit, scum will probably NK him anyway.

- Lynching him it removes the opportunity for scum to leave him alive, create a wifom and force us to lynch him one day later. A scenario like this gives scum an extra NK while we toil over what to do with AVM. Shifts the numbers advantage toward scum. This is my biggest concern.

- Forces scum to shoot into the rest of us, and they likely won't be able to avoid answering questions for us by removing an option.

Interesting quotes from re-read...

JIF talking to Hess...

You're face is pissed and stupid. Zombie should eat your brains for breakfast.

Hess talking...

Nope, I was a Shark and now I'm probably a Zombie. They both eat people. Sharks and Zombie share a similar bond. There's nothing sexual about sharing a common bond.

Signal from Leelou to Hess?

Hi Hess!

Hess selling JIF's behavior as odd, seems like a nudge to help JIF draw investigation...

JiF obviously wants to be lynched or killed..

JIF role-hinting, one of many times. He'd go on to lead off D2 and D3 with immediate isolated votes as if he had info.

No. I dont want to get lynched. I'm ****ing Batman. I've got a bad ass role and I'm ready to show off why I'm the greatest scum hunter of all time!

Lily selling JIF as "back to normal", completely unnecessary statement unless you just got straddled with JIF (the worst scum player of all time) on your team and want to get off to a good start...

Checking in.

It's good to see JiF back to normal.

I'm gonna vote Christine. Good to be playing with you again.

JIF reacting to me nailing him on D1. Again. What did I say? He resorts to attacking my reputations when I nail him as scum, because he can't go toe-to-toe on game play.

Bwhahahahahaha. Case #1. Nailed me on Day 1....again. lmfao.

Scum MVP. bwhahahahahahaha

Anyway, I think we are on the right path. Hess on a scum team would have wanted Nae or Leelou as a recruit. If Hess had any influence, that's probably a good bet... the only thing stopping me from staying on JIF at this point, is the WIFOM created by him being so ****ing obvious, again.

I didn't say we won't do it. I just meant that I hate we are going to be put in that position.

I stll think JiF is scummy as **** and floundering. I dislike Nae's answers, but JiF is GF if there is one. If he hadn't been "cleared" we would have lynched.

I'm 100% in agreement with you right now.

Archived