The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, Hess...

i just watched that on a plane not too long ago to. Although I knew where you were going. When I turn zombie I'm still eating you first.

Interesting...

WHat is Basil and where is Heavy B? Nae will come around when she's ready. Sometimes it's like love and takes time.

Silly...

OMFG that's a lot to read. I'm going to vote JiF. He seems too eager to lynch someone, and it strikes me as scum looking to kill off a townie.

You can blame Lily for bringing me in. I just followed a hot piece of ass.

Here is Lily AGAIN selling JIF as playing "like normal". This was when she first pinged me, because she started saying she was unwilling to vote JIF, but willing to vote anyone voting for him. Haha, another instance of her talking about "going back to read". LOL

I think it's interesting the amount of attention JiF is getting for playing normally (for him.) It is possible that he's making up for last game, and trying to throw us off, but I'm also interested in those who are calling him out on it. He's making himself an easy lynch. Is anyone being opportunistic? I'm going to go back and look before it all gets buried.

Lily, selling "leave JIF-ney alone" some more...

This is truth, at least the "from the inside" part. If he’s scum, we’ll know soon enough, so why give him so much attention now?

I could vote any of the people who have voted him, but I want a vote count first. I don't like how fast this train is building on Basel.

JIF is playing different this game on D1, than he did last game. No doubt about it. You should know having observed him as Mod, and knowing he was scum last game. I question the motives of people that call attention to the popular train as thought they could go either way on it, then immediately insinuate guilt/opportunism on those ON that train.

You also said you were "going back to look" and did nothing to follow up on that. This IMO is a universal scum tell, the old "look at me I'm going to put work in" but then nothing ever happens. Not saying you are scum, just saying it is certainly something scum does. Part of their facade of trying to look too townie.

This was a +1 towards AVM's comment to me that I was making sense with my vote/case on Basel. In my book, this is a nudge on Basel's train, without joining it.

The whole "if he's scum we'll know soon" position on JIF is stupid. I've seen it before and I watched people say it to me on D1 last game as I cased the hell out of him. Furthermore, Lilly's willingness to vote ANYONE on JIF's train, but NOT JIF to me seems illogical.

Here she also indicts everyone on Basel's train.

Day 1 of a game with 18 people in it, and you are worried about getting him what? Too close to having 5 or 6 votes? This "don't want to put him too close to L1" or whatever is also part of the facade of trying to look too townie.

Basel could easily be scum, but I feel like you were doing the "look how townie I am" thing and then putting a vote on him for demonstrative purposes.

You just catapulted to the top of my top 4 (Lily, Basel, Pac, 80 - in that order).

Not bad for my first FOS list of the game. Look at that brilliant case on Lily, damn. :P

Did I miss anywhere that JiF ever claimed anything? I don't remember a claim of any kind from him

JiF claimed Lori/Vanilla

That. Lori. She's kind of hot. Still Vanilla.

Pretty stupid that you're voting me...but whatevs. Follow the Ape. He's really good at this game.

It's a good point -- but Lily has been known to buddy up with others as scum too. CTM and EY used to do it all the time.

I'm buying a lot into the characters, though. Hess screwing up his reveal with Jenner tells me they're pretty blind when it comes to characters. Considering our mod made a specific point to say the game starts at season two and the scenes would reflect the passing of time, I think there's someone specific we're looking for.

Call it gaming the mod, playing the theme, whatever...but it's the info that's infront of us and I think it'd be unwise to ignore it

That. Lori. She's kind of hot. Still Vanilla.

Pretty stupid that you're voting me...but whatevs. Follow the Ape. He's really good at this game.

I'm actually defending you now, reluctantly. After I've already stated over the weekend the Ape was the only one playing with any common sense.

This game is my nightmare

I'm actually defending you now, reluctantly. After I've already stated over the weekend the Ape was the only one playing with any common sense.

This game is my nightmare

I've never watched a single episode of this show so I'm not sure who or what Lori is...all I know is she's kind of hot.

The Ape is putting a lot of work in for nothing. I'm a vanilla townie.

It's a good point -- but Lily has been known to buddy up with others as scum too. CTM and EY used to do it all the time.

I'm buying a lot into the characters, though. Hess screwing up his reveal with Jenner tells me they're pretty blind when it comes to characters. Considering our mod made a specific point to say the game starts at season two and the scenes would reflect the passing of time, I think there's someone specific we're looking for.

Call it gaming the mod, playing the theme, whatever...but it's the info that's infront of us and I think it'd be unwise to ignore it

Meh, you think they'd make that mistake twice?

Edit: Bold. Yeah, it is the person that all of Season 2 focuses on that I assumed was the symp. Like ____ stays human until the walkers find that person, and convert him/her.

I've never watched a single episode of this show so I'm not sure who or what Lori is...all I know is she's kind of hot.

The Ape is putting a lot of work in for nothing. I'm a vanilla townie.

Effort is never a waste. I can sell my beliefs pretty well in this game. If you are town, look how hard certain people have pushed the pursuit of you as GF.

Waste. HA! I think not!

Meh, you think they'd make that mistake twice?

Edit: Bold. Yeah, it is the person that all of Season 2 focuses on that I assumed was the symp. Like ____ stays human until the walkers find that person, and convert him/her.

1 -- Yes, I do. lol.

2 -- Exactly. That's why I'm uneasy about lynching Nae

AVM put Nae at L1. I'll hammer.

Don't feel like this is the right move (simply based off my newest theory)...but I get what everyone is saying. If Nae flips town, we can revisit what you and I are talking about I suppose.

vote nae

Archived