The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is how it was in the early days...before we started lynching inactives for being inactive.

Huh? No. These games have changed drastically in recent years here at JN. Too many DM'ers who post once every 3 days. The old school crew, these games were a blast. Not so much anymore. Its Ape posting out the ass. 2 other people playing. A bunch of spammers and even more inactives.

Not fun. Oh well. I'm slowing becoming more like the DM'ers. Not worth the time and effort anymore.

Official Day 5 Vote Count:

Nae (4) Ishy, Leelou, JiF, Wombat, AVM

JiF (2) Christine, Ape

AVM (2) Pac, Nae

Christine (1) Fog

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Thanks 80. If you guys hammer, I'll write a scene as soon as I can.

Huh? No. These games have changed drastically in recent years here at JN. Too many DM'ers who post once every 3 days. The old school crew, these games were a blast. Not so much anymore. Its Ape posting out the ass. 2 other people playing. A bunch of spammers and even more inactives.

Not fun. Oh well. I'm slowing becoming more like the DM'ers. Not worth the time and effort anymore.

I was referring to the top posters cannibalizing one another, awful pun intended. I started playing the 3rd or 4th game played on JN so I have seen the whole evolution of the game.

Players come and go, the play style has changed (we're all quite a bit better than we were a few years ago), individual players start doing different things...I mean it's not going to stay the same. Doesn't make it a bad thing at all. A lot of the big time players when we were first playing (Slats, Doggin, EY, etc) don't play at all anymore. Others like Brett, JC, Sharrow and even Vic aren't playing as much due to RL.

There just aren't very many of the original posters around anymore, tbh. Hate not playing with some of those guys, and no it's not the same....but I still like playing with the group we have now. That's just my opinion, though, and you're certainly entitled to yours as well.

Hmm...too much old school nice AVM in that post, not enough AwesomeVM.

/kicks in door

HOW THE **** IS EVERYBODY?!

JiF -- as long as I'm here to make it so, this game will be awesome. Got a problem with that? Too bad. Rule 14.

Ape and 80 might have ruined mafia, but AwesomeVM saved it. --realtalk--

I was referring to the top posters cannibalizing one another, awful pun intended. I started playing the 3rd or 4th game played on JN so I have seen the whole evolution of the game.

Players come and go, the play style has changed (we're all quite a bit better than we were a few years ago), individual players start doing different things...I mean it's not going to stay the same. Doesn't make it a bad thing at all. A lot of the big time players when we were first playing (Slats, Doggin, EY, etc) don't play at all anymore. Others like Brett, JC, Sharrow and even Vic aren't playing as much due to RL.

There just aren't very many of the original posters around anymore, tbh. Hate not playing with some of those guys, and no it's not the same....but I still like playing with the group we have now. That's just my opinion, though, and you're certainly entitled to yours as well.

Well, I guess I just find this new era boring. Nobody posts and when they do, its once every 3 days and its one line here, one line there, vote here and disappear. None of them ever case anyone or really get involved in the game. Just vote, give an opinion and sit back. Which is fine, just not what the old schoolers are used to. Makes the game drag on, makes them boring and you dont get these highly developed persona's with big personalities like we used to.

I'll adjust but like I said, I'm just going to conform and these games will continue to get more boring since I'm pretty much the coolest thing going on here.

Hmm...too much old school nice AVM in that post, not enough AwesomeVM.

/kicks in door

HOW THE **** IS EVERYBODY?!

JiF -- as long as I'm here to make it so, this game will be awesome. Got a problem with that? Too bad. Rule 14.

Ape and 80 might have ruined mafia, but AwesomeVM saved it. --realtalk--

Scratch that. Second coolest thing going on here next to AwesomeVM...

Good grief, shut hte **** up already... you didn't get tired of mafia, mafia got tired of you. Your history for piss poor play that destroys the town when you are town, and implodes every scum team you are on, has rendered anything serious you say in games irrelevant... and your self-fellating schtickt about being Bathmat, or whatever, is the opposite of funny. sh*t wasn't funny 3 years ago when someone made it up for you, why would you think it's funny now.

You are living in the past, like Ben Affleck's character O'Bannon in Dazed & Confused.

Ben-Affleck-Dazed-and-Confused.jpg

Well, I guess I just find this new era boring. Nobody posts and when they do, its once every 3 days and its one line here, one line there, vote here and disappear. None of them ever case anyone or really get involved in the game. Just vote, give an opinion and sit back. Which is fine, just not what the old schoolers are used to. Makes the game drag on, makes them boring and you dont get these highly developed persona's with big personalities like we used to.

I'll adjust but like I said, I'm just going to conform and these games will continue to get more boring since I'm pretty much the coolest thing going on here.

Totally agree with the bold. The rest of what you are saying is like corn-filled diarrhea dribbling from your mouth. STFU GFY

Totally agree with the bold. The rest of what you are saying is like corn-filled diarrhea dribbling from your mouth. STFU GFY

Meh, I guess since you guys play over there maybe you're used to it. I think it sucks. Whatevs.

I know what would cheer you up JiF. Blind lynch Pac just because, anyone?

Haha!!! **** yeah!!! Unfortunately, that would require people to be present and playing the game. Hell, Ape still hasnt hammered Nae. lol

Meh, I guess since you guys play over there maybe you're used to it. I think it sucks. Whatevs.

Haha!!! **** yeah!!! Unfortunately, that would require people to be present and playing the game. Hell, Ape still hasnt hammered Nae. lol

I'm getting there, my priorities:

1. Insult you.

2. Insult you, again.

3. Game stuff.

When JiF flips as GodFather, I am going to point back to this convo.

unvote

vote nae

What conversation? What are you talking about, and stop riding my coattails on the JIF as GF thing. Buddying up, and pushing that case a bit much = you.

"If I'd known the world was gonna end, I would have brought better books..." muttered Dale. As he turned around to put away one of his books, his hat fell off. When he stood up from getting his hat, a walker stood in front of him. He didn't even have time to scream.

Nae, Dale, vanilla town, has been lynched.

It is now Night 5. NAs due tomorrow at 10am my time. That's about 20 hours or so.

No big deal, someone needed to die for the rest of you to snap out of it. Bodies = information.

I'm just going to say this... Once again I serve JIF up to you guys, on D1, and again now, and you can't see through his horrible play. Unreal.

You all should have piled on him when he did the mock-sulking about the game sucking now.

Christine or Ape. For sure. Christine looking real scummy right now.

If there's a GF, its wwwbgay.

If I get bit this late in the game I'm going to be very upset and I'll blow your whole zombie team up. Book it.

OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO SCUM!!!

Christine or Ape. For sure. Christine looking real scummy right now.

If there's a GF, its wwwbgay.

If I get bit this late in the game I'm going to be very upset and I'll blow your whole zombie team up. Book it.

I wanted to kill you. I acquiesced to Nae, whom you fully supported lynching. You forced that on the majority by throwing a tantrum about GF hunting. We should have snapped your ****ing head off your pencil neck, took a sh*t on it, and raped you with it.

Archived