The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If I'd known the world was gonna end, I would have brought better books..." muttered Dale. As he turned around to put away one of his books, his hat fell off. When he stood up from getting his hat, a walker stood in front of him. He didn't even have time to scream.

Nae, Dale, vanilla town, has been lynched.

It is now Night 5. NAs due tomorrow at 10am my time. That's about 20 hours or so.

I'm shocked.. SHOCKED!!

I wanted to kill you. I acquiesced to Nae, whom you fully supported lynching. You forced that on the majority by throwing a tantrum about GF hunting. We should have snapped your ****ing head off your pencil neck, took a sh*t on it, and raped you with it.

Wrong. My order in preference for lynch candidates was and is - Ape, Christine and Nae. I did support Nae and think it was a good choice. No loss. She wasnt playing and she's one less potential convert if only vanilla's can be converted and it give me clarity on the fact that you or Christine is for sure scum which in the end, is all I want. Win or lose.

That said, tonight should bring us a lot of insight.

Updated:

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Cindy (7): Ape, Wombat, SMC, Crusher, JiF, Christine, Basel, Hess, Pac

Pac (2): Leelou, cindy

JiF (1): Naeann

Ishy (1): Lily

Ape (1): HeavyFog

Basel (1): AVM

Not Voting (1): Verbal, Ishy

-----

Official Day 2 Vote Count:

Hess (9) JiF, Ishy, Crusher, Pac, Ape, AVM, Lily, Leelou, Christine

Ishy (3) Basel, Nae, Hess

Basel (2) SMC, Christine

Pac (1) HeavyFog

SMC (1) Wombat

Not Voting (1) - Verbal

-----

Official Day 3 Vote Count:

Basel (8) SMC, Christine, Pac, AVM, Ishy, Leelou, Ape, Lily

Not Voting (6): Crusher, Basel, Wombat, JiF, Nae, Fog

-----

Official Day 4 Vote Count:

Lily (7) Ishy, Ape, Nae, Crusher, Wombat, Fog, Christine

Nae (2) AVM, Lily

Wombat (1) JiF

JiF (1) Pac

Green = viewed as town.

scum map to victory rule # 321: throw the ape a bone and watch the melee that ensues.

Wasn't lost on me. Frankly, I stopped fighting for what I wanted... frustrating to have to do all the heavy-lifting all the time. When nobody else is casing sh*t, it's easy to find a case in everything. I try too hard.

Wrong. My order in preference for lynch candidates was and is - Ape, Christine and Nae. I did support Nae and think it was a good choice. No loss. She wasnt playing and she's one less potential convert if only vanilla's can be converted and it give me clarity on the fact that you or Christine is for sure scum which in the end, is all I want. Win or lose.

That said, tonight should bring us a lot of insight.

She got behind the Ape. She was willing to follow me on Nae, and follow me on you. Quick re-read will shed light on that.

Player roster - anyone have any additional info for this?

• Ishy (claiming Daryl, Cop)
  • 80, Glenn, town mason, killed Day 1
  • Cindy, Carol, vanilla town, Lynched Day 1
  • Pac (claiming Mason, viewed town on N3)
  • Verbal, Andrea, town 4-shot Vig, NK'd Night 2
  • Christine
  • Leelou
  • Lily, Walker, Lynched Day 4
  • SMC, Patricia, vanilla town, NK'd night 3
  • The Crusher, Hershel, doctor, NK'd Night 4
  • Basel Gill, Walker, Lynched Day 3
  • WWWWombat (viewed town on N2)
  • HessStation, Walker, Lynched Day 2 (viewed scum on N1)
  • AVM (claiming Rick, Deputy)
  • JiF (viewed town on N4, claiming Lori)
  • Integrity28
  • Naeann, Dale, lynched D5, vanilla
  • HeavyFog

Are you confirming this for us?

Not sure. Maybe I'm following wrong but that seems to be whats happening.

She got behind the Ape. She was willing to follow me on Nae, and follow me on you. Quick re-read will shed light on that.

I dont think she's ever had an independent thought in her life time...

yeah so... anyone care to explain to me AVM's overreactions and rabid defense?

If he is who he says he is then Ishy dies tonight, he dies tomorrow. For scum to do anything but that would be preposterous.

Unless there's a GF.. but that brings me back to my original thought. If there's a GF the Deputy role could actually be a detriment to town. Scum could leave him alive to investigate away.

If you guys are too scared to lynch AVM again tomorrow there's NO WAY he should not be lynched if he's left alive the following day. Scum wouldn't risk him getting another investigation and if there's a GF he's a hinderance to the town.

Not sure. Maybe I'm following wrong but that seems to be whats happening.

Given that it's been 1 converstion, and all kills. I dunno. I wouldn't assume anything.

And yeah,

yeah so... anyone care to explain to me AVM's overreactions and rabid defense? If he is who he says he is then Ishy dies tonight, he dies tomorrow. For scum to do anything but that would be preposterous. Unless there's a GF.. but that brings me back to my original thought. If there's a GF the Deputy role could actually be a detriment to town. Scum could leave him alive to investigate away. If you guys are too scared to lynch AVM again tomorrow there's NO WAY he should not be lynched if he's left alive the following day. Scum wouldn't risk him getting another investigation and if there's a GF he's a hinderance to the town.

I think this comes into play now....for sure. But I dont think it was worth pursuing today.

I just saw your list above...not feeling Christine?

yeah so... anyone care to explain to me AVM's overreactions and rabid defense?

If he is who he says he is then Ishy dies tonight, he dies tomorrow. For scum to do anything but that would be preposterous.

Unless there's a GF.. but that brings me back to my original thought. If there's a GF the Deputy role could actually be a detriment to town. Scum could leave him alive to investigate away.

If you guys are too scared to lynch AVM again tomorrow there's NO WAY he should not be lynched if he's left alive the following day. Scum wouldn't risk him getting another investigation and if there's a GF he's a hinderance to the town.

I said this.

So, agreed.

My logic was that safest move was to give AVM the chance to deliver Ishy's results to us after tonight. Then lynch AVM. It will vet the results he gives us, and pre-empts scum from NKing him anyway. If we leave AVM alive, scum can too, because it creates a wifom forcing us to lynch him rather than scum hunt.

He's got to go after we get that investigation result.

Ishy shoudl tell us who he views. They've got to kill Ishy, so the viewed person should be safe.

I think you're a ****ing idiot. Oh wait, that wasn't an independent thought, since everyone thinks that.

You want to talk about who is a bigger waste of space? You go on and on about being batman. Have you caught any scum yet? No. You are just being a dipsh*t. I can only imagine scum qt. They are likely screaming at you to shut the **** up before you completely lose the game. I would ask to be replaced if I had your dumbass as a partner.

Please, insult me more. Even crusher broke up with you.

^^^ godfather

Said that a while ago...but no didnt according to you. lmfao

I don't give a **** about anything else. I will be voting JiF tomorrow. You are ****ing scum.

Plan on converting me tonight to make sure this true?

Wombat and Christine have been working me over most of the game. Both buddying up to me, both glomming onto my rapid changes of direction if it suits them.

I could make a case on anyone at this point. I'm so confused!!! !

Mock confusion.

I think you're a ****ing idiot. Oh wait, that wasn't an independent thought, since everyone thinks that.

You want to talk about who is a bigger waste of space? You go on and on about being batman. Have you caught any scum yet? No. You are just being a dipsh*t. I can only imagine scum qt. They are likely screaming at you to shut the **** up before you completely lose the game. I would ask to be replaced if I had your dumbass as a partner.

Please, insult me more. Even crusher broke up with you.

Hess. Boom! You suck at this game. I'm not even sure why you play. Not funny, never have an independent thought, just follow people around acting like Lady Ape.

I'm Batman

I haven't really read her posts.

Good strategy.

I try to bring a theory to the table that makes a lot of sense (and no one was talking about), and I'm scummy. I'm not an I'm worthless. If you think you're tired of trying ape, imagine I'm telling the truth and you were in my seat. You'd have bashed your skull in at the idiocy of the past few days.

I'm going to do yalls little plan, tell you what Ishy gets, get lynched and peace out. I can't believe how ****ing stupid some of you have been this game.

Wrong on me.

Wrong on me.

See - we can all do that.

Said that a while ago...but no didnt according to you. lmfao

I said it before you. I said long before you even checked in that you or wombat were GF, I used today to work on figuring out which.

You are playing well this game, I give you credit, you've nestled down right in between your town and scum tells, found a happy medium. That said, since you haven't been counterclaimed as Lori, and no scum team would willingly convert you, I'm okay assuming you are town. If not, kudos, you've played well.

Just don't presume to think you understand what I'm doing all the time.

Plan on converting me tonight to make sure this true?

We haven't seen a conversion since N1, wtf are you jabbering about.

Mock confusion.

No. Over-the-top survival post.

Hess. Boom! You suck at this game. I'm not even sure why you play. Not funny, never have an independent thought, just follow people around acting like Lady Ape.

I'm Batman

Casing and leading the lynch on Lily is how it is done. This thing you are doing where you point back to D1 and say "I said so-and-so's name" is what I used to do when I never caught scum, I just tried to convince myself (and others) I was onto them. Nah. Doesn't count unless you grab them by the throat, put the noose around it, and kick out the chair the way I did to Lily... and the way Ishy did to Hess.

**** you Bathmat.

I said it before you. I said long before you even checked in that you or wombat were GF, I used today to work on figuring out which.

You are playing well this game, I give you credit, you've nestled down right in between your town and scum tells, found a happy medium. That said, since you haven't been counterclaimed as Lori, and no scum team would willingly convert you, I'm okay assuming you are town. If not, kudos, you've played well.

Just don't presume to think you understand what I'm doing all the time.

We haven't seen a conversion since N1, wtf are you jabbering about.

No. Over-the-top survival post.

Casing and leading the lynch on Lily is how it is done. This thing you are doing where you point back to D1 and say "I said so-and-so's name" is what I used to do when I never caught scum, I just tried to convince myself (and others) I was onto them. Nah. Doesn't count unless you grab them by the throat, put the noose around it, and kick out the chair the way I did to Lily... and the way Ishy did to Hess.

**** you Bathmat.

You have your ways, I have mine. Mine have proven over time to be more effective.

You have your ways, I have mine. Mine have proven over time to be more effective.

Real life LOL

I'll remind you that the last time (before this game) that you "caught scum" you were voting one of your scummates. You are terrible dude. I can't remember the last time you were right with a case, let alone, led a successful lynch on scum.

Delusional asshat.

I just showed you that by the middle of D1 I had 2/4 scum on my FOS list. I get credit for taking Lily down. I would have done it on D1 but the Cop who I "ran up" was protecting her and derailing me with his illogical nonsense. No matter, I got her on raw scumhunting later in the game. Lucky for him he redeemed himself by viewing Hess. He gets credit for Hess.

You get credit for being a twat.

T-Dogg OUT!

Archived