The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real life LOL

I'll remind you that the last time (before this game) that you "caught scum" you were voting one of your scummates. You are terrible dude. I can't remember the last time you were right with a case, let alone, led a successful lynch on scum.

Delusional asshat.

I just showed you that by the middle of D1 I had 2/4 scum on my FOS list. I get credit for taking Lily down. I would have done it on D1 but the Cop who I "ran up" was protecting her and derailing me with his illogical nonsense. No matter, I got her on raw scumhunting later in the game. Lucky for him he redeemed himself by viewing Hess. He gets credit for Hess.

You get credit for being a twat.

T-Dogg OUT!

too easy...

btw - tl;dr

Hey apparantgy I am buddying to ape because I have thought all along how ****in scmmy nae and jif are. I don't bother making cases. I get ignored and laughed at.

I'm going to laugh so hard if there are two scum left and it's you and the Ape. Would be unbelievably well played.

Well I wanted to get a concensus, but no one chimed in. If anyone wants to state another option I'm all ears. But if I'm going out, I figure the least I can do is remove the questions that always surrounds him.

Not that it will be clear until AVM's vetted either way. But I have to at least try.

I'm going to laugh so hard if there are two scum left and it's you and the Ape. Would be unbelievably well played.

I wish. I'm doing my usual, 50/50 between stellar scum hunting and running up town power roles. Not much of an in-between with me. LOL

Sorry guys, away for a while. My vote was on Christine, but I would've supported the Nae lynch. Looking at Ape's color coded vote count, you could see a throw away on D1, a vote with Basel & Hess on D2, and no vote on D3. That would've been enough for me to vote Nae. Moot point now. I'm not sure why we're targeting JiF .... didn't Ishy clear him as town?

Archived