The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I would have loved to know if I can trust Ape, it will be nice to be cleared.

LOL, you didn't have any problem trusting me yesterday when you got behind me in pursuit of Nae and JIF, who has been viewed town and been uncountered as Lori. So yeah...

Because JiF is scummy as ****.

I'd like you to explain. What have I done thats so scummy?

Your play is well documented as scummy but I'd love to hear what I've done as a cleared townie that is scummy. Not the Ape's thoughts, your own. Indulge us.

I'm not quoting because **** you. Mobile mafia sucks donkey balls and it is difficult enough for me to type.

Why JiF is scum:

1. Batman sh*t. What the ****. You normally are retarded but it was like you were just trying to get everyone to completely disregard your statements.

2. Crusher death. Everyone has their one person that can figure them out. No one kills the crushlove.

3. Self voting. How better to appear town than "admitting" to being scum and mock self voting. Seriously? No one does that anymore.

4. GF possibility. A deputy and a cop, and we have seen no scum power roles as of yet. Someone mentioned an RB but doubtful since ishy is still getting results. Wth two investigative roles, there has to be some sort of hiding role for scum.

5. Lily. She defended jif. I can see her defending basel since they are close, but why would she defend jif of all people.

6. Overreacting. You threw a ****in fit when the possibility of a godfather came up.

I know ape is saying he thinks wombat is godfather, but i don't see it. If there is a godfather, it has to be you. No one has defended wombat and he was entertaining the possibility. May have even been the one that brought it up.

Now, gfy. I just typed that while two kids told me absurd stories, a new born on my chest, my mil talking about some bible stuff, and the piano being banged on.

I'm not quoting because **** you. Mobile mafia sucks donkey balls and it is difficult enough for me to type.

Why JiF is scum:

1. Batman sh*t. What the ****. You normally are retarded but it was like you were just trying to get everyone to completely disregard your statements.

2. Crusher death. Everyone has their one person that can figure them out. No one kills the crushlove.

3. Self voting. How better to appear town than "admitting" to being scum and mock self voting. Seriously? No one does that anymore.

4. GF possibility. A deputy and a cop, and we have seen no scum power roles as of yet. Someone mentioned an RB but doubtful since ishy is still getting results. Wth two investigative roles, there has to be some sort of hiding role for scum.

5. Lily. She defended jif. I can see her defending basel since they are close, but why would she defend jif of all people.

6. Overreacting. You threw a ****in fit when the possibility of a godfather came up.

I know ape is saying he thinks wombat is godfather, but i don't see it. If there is a godfather, it has to be you. No one has defended wombat and he was entertaining the possibility. May have even been the one that brought it up.

Now, gfy. I just typed that while two kids told me absurd stories, a new born on my chest, my mil talking about some bible stuff, and the piano being banged on.

So, basically everything the Ape has said? Gotcha. Great job.

New rules:

1. Nobody from DM can mod a game without a backup mod that has rights to create scenes and keep game moving forward (this shouldn't be an issue because the new wave DMers don't put any effort into their scenes anyway, and they take naps all ****ing day and don't have the tenacity to keep up with the JNers game play)

14. GFY

Archived