The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because they sell books everywhere. and with the Australians and all, there's never a dead time like this.

speaking for the dead.

I don't know if that's mountain or pacific time, geography is worse than math for me.

but I don't nap and I post in my sleep and I'm paying more attention to this game right now than half the living.

don't like mordor much but don't like interwebism either.

80 was a good addition to mafia. Ape. Even Bretfag. All those guys bring something to the table. I cant say that about a single DM'er except maybe Jack. He was awesome. DPR was pretty good too. The rest? Ruined mafia.

You forgot the guy who brought mafia here in the first place and taught you all how to play.

As Daryl hunted for squirrels, he heard a twig snap behind him. He whirled around, crossbow at the ready. He saw nothing. He continued walking, shooting 2 squirrels along the way. He walked into a clearing, and saw a walker on the other side. As he walked to within shooting distance of it, he heard something behind him. As he turned, he realized just how ****ed he was. He had stumbled into a herd. He went down fighting, first with his crossbow, then with his knife. All his skill couldn't save him.

Ishy, Daryl, town cop, has been eaten by walkers.

It is now Day 6. With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

As Daryl hunted for squirrels, he heard a twig snap behind him. He whirled around, crossbow at the ready. He saw nothing. He continued walking, shooting 2 squirrels along the way. He walked into a clearing, and saw a walker on the other side. As he walked to within shooting distance of it, he heard something behind him. As he turned, he realized just how ****ed he was. He had stumbled into a herd. He went down fighting, first with his crossbow, then with his knife. All his skill couldn't save him.

Ishy, Daryl, town cop, has been eaten by walkers.

It is now Day 6. With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

"walkers" - plural.

Great, now all we have to do is wait for AVM....

ape and me can't ignore stuff that well.

80 enjoys ****ing with him.

when bored i will feed trolls.

anxiously awaiting daylight so I can haunt quietly.

I elect to respond to JIF, it makes me laugh.

He isn't trolling me, it's more like being Abbott to his gay Costello.

The Ape, JiF and Pac taught me how to play. Explains why I suck at the game and am an insufferable douche.

You got the insufferable douche part from Pac and me.

You got the suck at the game part from JIF.

Pac and I are easily the best natural scum hunters in the game. Pac does only one thing better than me, he doesn't talk himself out of being right in the first place. But from a pure instinct standpoint, he and I are tops.

In fact, I just got the plaque making it official. I'm going to hang it in my office here between my participation trophy from co-ed volleyball intramurals and the mvp award from my company picnic softball game.

You got the insufferable douche part from Pac and me.

You got the suck at the game part from JIF.

Pac and I are easily the best natural scum hunters in the game. Pac does only one thing better than me, he doesn't talk himself out of being right in the first place. But from a pure instinct standpoint, he and I are tops.

In fact, I just got the plaque making it official. I'm going to hang it in my office here between my participation trophy from co-ed volleyball intramurals and the mvp award from my company picnic softball game.

Your modesty becomes you.

Archived