The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case you all missed my character reveal last night. I am T-Dogg. The big black dude, but I'm vanilla.

8 players left. Wombat, JIF, Pac and presumably Christine have been viewed. We need result on Christine.

JIF is Lori, vanilla

Pac is _____, mason

Wombat is _____, _____

AVM is Rick, deputy

Ape is T-Dogg, vanilla

Christine is _____, _____

Leelou is _____, _____

Heavy is _____, _____

If my math is correct, we can afford one mislynch IF there are 2 scum.

Lynch town, NK town = 6 players, 2 (?) scum

Lynch town, NK town = 4 players, 2 (?) scum

So, with that said... let's wait for AVM.

Call the whole game scum so you can reference later in the game and say I told you so = instincts.

*quickly pounds lengthy response explaining all the scum he's ever caught and how, then deletes that post, looks at his own giant penis and smiles, then types three letters...

GFY

In case you all missed my character reveal last night. I am T-Dogg. The big black dude, but I'm vanilla.

8 players left. Wombat, JIF, Pac and presumably Christine have been viewed. We need result on Christine.

JIF is Lori, vanilla

Pac is _____, mason

Wombat is _____, _____

AVM is Rick, deputy

Ape is T-Dogg, vanilla

Christine is _____, _____

Leelou is _____, _____

Heavy is _____, _____

If my math is correct, we can afford one mislynch IF there are 2 scum.

Lynch town, NK town = 6 players, 2 (?) scum

Lynch town, NK town = 4 players, 2 (?) scum

So, with that said... let's wait for AVM.

This is why mafia sucks now. Leelou posts one sentence every 4th day. Who the **** is heavyfog? Impossible to get traction on players like that.

If I continue to play this stupid ruined game, my new strategy is to get the Leelou's of the world talking on day 1. Coasting to end game with minimal effort is lame. We spend way to much time yelling at each other, being the loudest and let people like this literally do nothing.

Mafia has been ruined. RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would also eventually like to hear more from AVM and Ape on this character-based symp theory. That being said, if they think it's best to keep it under wraps for now, that's ok.

Mod said we can have a couple character reveals a day right? So we are missing 5, and none have been made today. I revealed mine last night.

I'd like people to say who they are, before we talk about the semantics.

You seemed to be the first to quickly lean on the rule about mass reveals when I brought it up. Why don't you share with us who you are?

Mod said we can have a couple character reveals a day right? So we are missing 5, and none have been made today. I revealed mine last night.

I'd like people to say who they are, before we talk about the semantics.

You seemed to be the first to quickly lean on the rule about mass reveals when I brought it up. Why don't you share with us who you are?

Maybe later.

This is why mafia sucks now. Leelou posts one sentence every 4th day. Who the **** is heavyfog? Impossible to get traction on players like that.

If I continue to play this stupid ruined game, my new strategy is to get the Leelou's of the world talking on day 1. Coasting to end game with minimal effort is lame. We spend way to much time yelling at each other, being the loudest and let people like this literally do nothing.

Mafia has been ruined. RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My task on D1 is usually to get everyone to take a position. This game Basel and Lily, Ishy and the disinterested Pac were those that I pushed. I can't do it alone, though I often have to.

I agree with you though. Coasting to end-game with no footprint of content isn't good for the game. Sucks the fun out of it, you end up wifom'ing over whether they were telling the truth about RL pre-occupation.

My task on D1 is usually to get everyone to take a position. This game Basel and Lily, Ishy and the disinterested Pac were those that I pushed. I can't do it alone, though I often have to.

I agree with you though. Coasting to end-game with no footprint of content isn't good for the game. Sucks the fun out of it, you end up wifom'ing over whether they were telling the truth about RL pre-occupation.

Nobody has the stamina to keep up with you. You double everyone's posts. That why you feel you do it alone.

Nobody has the stamina to keep up with you. You double everyone's posts. That why you feel you do it alone.

Regardless. D1 is my strength in mafia. It's very rare I come out of D1 lately with my top 4 and not have 2 scum on it. We've seen more D1 scum lynches in the time I've been hot, and leading those lynches than is what's considered normal. That's for sure. It's the sh*t-show after D1 that usually undermines the quality of my effort.

It was early morning on the farm. Everything was quiet, except for the mooing of cows, and the clucking of chickens. No Walkers had come through recently, and no strangers either. Hershel and his daughters Maggie and Beth were doing well in the zombie apocalypse. Patricia and Otis, and Beth's boyfriend Jimmy also lived on the farm. Such an idyllic little place...in the middle of hell on earth.

Close to the farm, Rick and Shane's group was stranded on the highway, searching for Sophia. The two groups would soon collide....

This is what I'm referring to. If you don't know the history of the show and don't plan on watching, wiki Sophia. If you've watched the show, you should understand.

Unvote

Vote Christine

I'm assuming Wombat is GF right now. His reluctance to share his character, in addition to the fact that he was LOOKING for a symp in the first place on D1 is all the evidence I need.

Pretty sure you're right

Who is Sophia?

Season 2 is centered around the group looking for a little girl named Sophia. All sorts of sh*t happens, but ultimately the story arc is that they went to try to find Sophia and sh*t happened along the way.

If they had found her, she'd have stayed human. The walkers found her first. So in a way, it fits quite well with the idea of a symp.

Season 2 is centered around the group looking for a little girl named Sophia. All sorts of sh*t happens, but ultimately the story arc is that they went to try to find Sophia and sh*t happened along the way.

If they had found her, she'd have stayed human. The walkers found her first. So in a way, it fits quite well with the idea of a symp.

Yeah...this lol

This is what I'm referring to. If you don't know the history of the show and don't plan on watching, wiki Sophia. If you've watched the show, you should understand.

Makes sense. Wwwbgay was signaling.

Batman strikes again.

Game dominated. Christine today, Wwwbgay tomorrow. Game over. I'm the greatest.

Archived