The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

I forget who invited me here originally...maybe Verbal. Not sure.

I'm not sure I specifically invited anyone to play here other than Leelou, but it doesn't matter.

What does matter is that I need to know how many more people we need on 80's lynch before he gets to L-1. Then it's my time.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure I specifically invited anyone to play here other than Leelou, but it doesn't matter.

What does matter is that I need to know how many more people we need on 80's lynch before he gets to L-1. Then it's my time.

Here's 1 less.

Unvote: Cindy

Vote: JF80

I think you are assuming the game is being played only 9 pages in on D1 with over 12 people on the roster. Bigger games = more stupid sh*t at the beginning of D1.

Pac is usually the first butthole to jump in and make the game serious. Instead he's floating disinterest and telling us he'll get more into it later in the game, meanwhile when he's town he assumes he's usually dead by D3 and he knows he has to get any and all scum hunting accomplished by the end of D2 if he wants anything to beat his sizzle chest about.

So... Pac is scum.

But, I'm goofing with JIF, we can get to Pac when more peeps check in and start trying.

Get to my balls.

I'm not floating anything. I'm telling you I got 3 hours sleep, am disappointed by the lack of scenes (or even an attempt at one), and that it will take me awhile to get back into the flow.

I'm not intimating it or trying to slide it in.. I'm telling you.

so do me a favor and gfy.

Here's 1 less.

Unvote: Cindy

Vote: JF80

Wish I could shoot you both again this game.

Get to my balls.

I'm not floating anything. I'm telling you I got 3 hours sleep, am disappointed by the lack of scenes (or even an attempt at one), and that it will take me awhile to get back into the flow.

I'm not intimating it or trying to slide it in.. I'm telling you.

so do me a favor and gfy.

Last game you were telling us you had 2 scum, the doc and the cop pegged while you watched the game in progress.

This game you're not "in the flow".

Not buying it.

Unvote vote Pac

Last game you were telling us you had 2 scum, the doc and the cop pegged while you watched the game in progress.

This game you're not "in the flow".

Not buying it.

Unvote vote Pac

Man you're dumb.

I didn't read that crap at all. Zilch.

Archived