The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

Also as for the game, I am pretty sure I know who I want to vote but I will wait to hear from others.

I'm toiling between JIF and Fog. Both fags.

JIF didn't seem to care who he piled his vote on yesterday, put AVM at L1 and if scum there's probably a QT filled with "Ape is scumMVP" crap since I followed Leelou.

Fog would make a great convert, since nobody has bothered to even vote him since Pac did on D2. I could see yesterday being like it was when AVM and I were scum together a number of games ago, I got the townie we needed at L1 and AVM was nowhere to be found to hammer. Fog could have been the letdown there.

At this point, I'm going to defer to my usual endgame philosophy... lynch the cleanest looking player. You, me and JIF, all look mighty scummy and/or stupid on re-read.

Vote Fog

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True. Having JiF and an inactive at endgame is a recipe for disaster. I think JiF is town though.

Fog would be a good convert. I was hoping he would vote yesterday so I could get a read on him.

You'd make a good convert too. AVM's logic about you not hammering him is spot on though.

Last vote Fog cast was for me I think, and the context for it was weird. I think it was when I was pushing for Lily's lynch, and he came in and voted me for "cathartic reasons". I'd have to find the post to be sure when he did it, but I do know that was what he said.

What are the chances there really is a GF in this game? Pretty low, right? Pursuing JiF-as-GF seems super unlikely. Vote Ape for cathartic purposes.

Here is the vote from Fog. It was right in the middle of the whole Pac martyr thing.

Pac had a case on Fog on D2 that Fog was the 1st conversion. Is it possible Leelou was the 2nd convert? I don't know where we landed with that questioning to the mod.

Official Day 9 Vote Count:

Fog (1) Ape

Not Voting (3) Fog, Wombat, JiF

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Scene edited in, probably sh*tty one, just woke up. Also, I have a wedding to attend today, so I'll be around for about another 3 hours, then one of the deaders will do VCs for you guys. I'll try to check this tonight. If not, ASAP in the morning.

I've got nothing. That last conversion and all the dead peoples posts that have influenced the game have me second guessing everything.

I dont see why Ape would pull off AVM. Very town thing to do. I dont see why wwwbgay wouldnt hammer.

But I dont like how wwwbgay is slow playing this right now. Seems like he's waiting to see who gets run up and drop a sneaky hammer.

Really dont know what to do.

Vote Wwwbgay

I've got nothing. That last conversion and all the dead peoples posts that have influenced the game have me second guessing everything.

I dont see why Ape would pull off AVM. Very town thing to do. I dont see why wwwbgay wouldnt hammer.

But I dont like how wwwbgay is slow playing this right now. Seems like he's waiting to see who gets run up and drop a sneaky hammer.

Really dont know what to do.

Vote Wwwbgay

Pretty sure Wombat is town dude, if he had hammered AVM yesterday and had a successful night kill / conversion. Game would be over. He'd have won.

I kind of want to vote you right now, given the opportunistic take on why Wombat is slow-playing, but then if you are scum why not just follow me onto Fog if I'm wrong about him?

If Ape is scum I cement my place as the greatest player on this site.

I was town when you came at me, I'm town now, and you came at me as a trap play to get Leelou. You didn't even think I was scum. Nobody does revisionist history like you do... hell, I learned it from you, and just never mastered it.

I think the key, and what makes you so good at it, is you actually believe what you say. While when I do it, I struggle to take it serious at this point. I know I'm full of sh*t as much as the rest of you.

You seem completely oblivious to how full of sh*t you are though. A true master of hindsight.

Archived