The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one tanked.

Please explain what happen. I read some and seems someone screwed up the game? No idea what's going on. But I think people posting anything but sarcasm in the game thread after they die is not good. Might have to have a forum wide rule of no deadies posting in game sthreads if people can;t behave. Too bad for me cause I dont like dead threads.

Please explain what happen. I read some and seems someone screwed up the game? No idea what's going on. But I think people posting anything but sarcasm in the game thread after they die is not good. Might have to have a forum wide rule of no deadies posting in game sthreads if people can;t behave. Too bad for me cause I dont like dead threads.

Ishy posted a joke that people took as him confirming AVM as the deputy.

Oh. I missed that. Was it blatant or more interpretation.

I'm not sure tbh. The dead had no info so Ishy couldn't have confirmed anything anyways, but it definitely affected the game to some degree. I think I would have managed to get Leelou lynched anyways, but there's no way you can know for sure. Ishy's taking a self-imposed suspension like 80 did when he screwed up Pac's game.

I'm not sure tbh. The dead had no info so Ishy couldn't have confirmed anything anyways, but it definitely affected the game to some degree. I think I would have managed to get Leelou lynched anyways, but there's no way you can know for sure. Ishy's taking a self-imposed suspension like 80 did when he screwed up Pac's game.

Bottom line is ANYTHING said in these games can effect the outcome. Kinda the whole jist of the game. Most of us that play here know you NEVER make a game related post after you die. Keep it spammy and make fun of people./ If people cant do that the mods should consider NO dead people post in game threads. Sucks for me cause I like making funnies after I die. Im getting close to letting Max join this forum with the lounge and move on from mafia.

Bottom line is ANYTHING said in these games can effect the outcome. Kinda the whole jist of the game. Most of us that play here know you NEVER make a game related post after you die. Keep it spammy and make fun of people./ If people cant do that the mods should consider NO dead people post in game threads. Sucks for me cause I like making funnies after I die. Im getting close to letting Max join this forum with the lounge and move on from mafia.

Yeah it was definitely a very poor decision by Ishy. I don't allow dead people to post in my games precisely because being confirmed alignment, they can affect the outcome.

Oh. I missed that. Was it blatant or more interpretation.

Ishy, the dead cop, referred to AVM the living deputy, by saying "that is why I was cop, and you are deputy".

I was in the middle of making a play to get AVM lynched for lying about his role as deputy. When I saw that comment from Ishy, I had to abandon my efforts. I thought for sure everyone would interpret it the way I did, as a confirming slip by the dead.

It doesn't matter if people said the dead knew nothing. At that point, it's wifom of whether that is true or the mod just trying to cover up a mess.

The bold. Yes.

The last sentence. Unfortunate.

I'm thinking of voting Ape or Wombat, not necessarily in that order. JiF doesn't seem like mafia, as I said earlier, I think Ishy's read as him as town is probab;y accurate. I've been saying I think Wombat could be smelly. And I'd also vote for Ape in a cocaine heartbeat. I'm leaning towards Ape at this point, as Wombat's symp was probably just an honest mistake, and Ape could've easily latched on. He's been leading one wild goose chase after another, deftly deflecting attention from himself. So I'd vote Ape or Wombat. Leaning Ape.

Ishy, the dead cop, referred to AVM the living deputy, by saying "that is why I was cop, and you are deputy".

I was in the middle of making a play to get AVM lynched for lying about his role as deputy. When I saw that comment from Ishy, I had to abandon my efforts. I thought for sure everyone would interpret it the way I did, as a confirming slip by the dead.

It doesn't matter if people said the dead knew nothing. At that point, it's wifom of whether that is true or the mod just trying to cover up a mess.

\

Agreed. Bad play bad form but Im sure Ishy didn't do it on purpose. I'm sure he learned his lesson and it won't happen again.

I know he didn't mean to. Really enjoyed him playing here.

He's been a good addition. I think this game he learned a couple things about scum hunting and when to and not to stifle a lynch train... he played the cop role pretty well too, definitely did the most to position town for a win!

I'm thinking of voting Ape or Wombat, not necessarily in that order. JiF doesn't seem like mafia, as I said earlier, I think Ishy's read as him as town is probab;y accurate. I've been saying I think Wombat could be smelly. And I'd also vote for Ape in a cocaine heartbeat. I'm leaning towards Ape at this point, as Wombat's symp was probably just an honest mistake, and Ape could've easily latched on. He's been leading one wild goose chase after another, deftly deflecting attention from himself. So I'd vote Ape or Wombat. Leaning Ape.

OH NOES!!!

He's been a good addition. I think this game he learned a couple things about scum hunting and when to and not to stifle a lynch train... he played the cop role pretty well too, definitely did the most to position town for a win!

I like Ishy as an addition. Kid screwed up. We all have. I would enjoy playing with him again.

You are a great addition. LOL

Archived