The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude! I was clearly joking.. I've been calling people racists for years.

Not the point. This game blows up I get close to twenty PM's in 5 minutes. Not worth it. Im done with this. Not even fun. No Vic, no CTM, no Slats, no JVOR, no Danx (either sex), no Smash and now no Crusher. No point to it. Quitting as mod too. Just so you know. I probably would punch you in your smug face if I met you. Not even kidding.

Crusher, imo, protects us from Max and has arranged for this forum to be the "anything goes" place that it is. I'm pretty sure that without Crusher, the manner in which we post would have to be drastically changed if we wanted to avoid moderation troubles.

Crusher definitely protects me. He's my guardian angel.

He protects me when I do things in the football forum that other people do all the time, but it causes more butthurt when I do it, because I'm condescending and it hurts people's souls when it comes from me. So Crusher has to fix it when I make too many damage points.

Not the point. This game blows up I get close to twenty PM's in 5 minutes. Not worth it. Im done with this. Not even fun. No Vic, no CTM, no Slats, no JVOR, no Danx (either sex), no Smash and now no Crusher. No point to it. Quitting as mod too. Just so you know. I probably would punch you in your smug face if I met you. Not even kidding.

I didn't PM you. Should I? Empty your PM inbox, and make room for my messages!!!

Ishy, Daryl, cop, NK’d Night 5

80, Glenn, town mason, killed Day 1 by Verbal

Cindy, Carol, vanilla, Lynched Day 1

Pac, Maggie, town mason, Lynched Day 7

Verbal, Andrea, Vig, NK’d Night 2

Christine, Walker, modkilled Day 6

Leelou, Beth, vanilla turned Walker, Night 1, Lynched Day 8

Lily, Walker, Lynched Day 4

SMC, Patricia, vanilla, NK’d Night 3

The Crusher, Hershel, doctor, NK’d Night 4

Basel Gill, Walker, Lynched Day 3

WWWWombat, Shane, Bomb, Lynched Day 9

HessStation, Walker, Lynched Day 2

AVM, Rick Grimes, deputy cop, NK’d Night 8

JiF, Lori Grimes, vanilla

Integrity28 (Ape), T-Dog, vanilla turned Walker, Night 7, Killed by Wombat blowing up Day 9

Naeann, Dale, vanilla, Lynched Day 5

HeavyFog, Carl Grimes, vanilla

Heads = death, Tails = conversion, random.org coin flip

Night 1:

Ishy, investigate Hess

Crusher, self protect

Verbal, holster

NK: Leelou; coin flip TAILS

Night 2:

Ishy, investigate Wombat

Verbal, holster

Crusher, protect Ishy

NK: Verbal; coin flip HEADS

Night 3:

Ishy, investigate Pac

Crusher, protect Ishy

NK: SMC; coin flip HEADS

Night 4:

Ishy, investigate JiF

Crusher, protect Ishy

NK: Crusher; coin flip HEADS

Night 5:

Ishy, investigate Christine

NK: Ishy; coin flip HEADS

Night 6:

AVM: View Wombat

NK: no action

Night 7:

AVM: Leelou

NK: Ape; coin flip TAILS

Night 8:

AVM: Ape

NK: AVM; coin flip HEADS

Crusher definitely protects me. He's my guardian angel.

He protects me when I do things in the football forum that other people do all the time, but it causes more butthurt when I do it, because I'm condescending and it hurts people's souls when it comes from me. So Crusher has to fix it when I make too many damage points.

IntegrityBateman

Forgetting for a second that I'm originally from DM with respect to mafia here, the issue appears to be with the newest wave of DM players. Not a knock on them, but their styles/personalities and the styles/personalities of the folks that play regularly here don't match well. I'm not sure if they ever will.

But people "bring their buddies" and that keeps adding what you might refer to as outsiders to this mafia forum. I was one 3+ years ago when Doggin brought me here. But I was brought over by one of you, so I acclimated and I like to think most of you guys accept me here. If not, EAD.

But if I turned around and brought people with me that don't acclimate like I did, this can cause problems....and I think something like that has occurred recently. Again, not pointing fingers - just stating what I feel to be the core of the situation. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. If you think I am, EAD.

The solution? I have no ****ing clue. I see less JN regulars signing up for games, and I'm afraid that is partially because my theory is in fact correct. To be honest, if anybody on this site can figure this sh*t out and make it good, it is Crusher. If he says **** it and doesn't bother, then mafia is going to tank around here, and fast. You'll have 'engine' people like the Ape leaving, and that will create a domino effect.

I'm sorry to anybody that thinks I'm pointing at them - I'm not. I'm just stating my case, as it were. And I have no idea how to fix it.

Wombat, Shane, town Bomb, has been lynched.

Ape, T-Dog, vanilla town turned Walker, has blown up.

JiF, Lori, vanilla town, wins.

Fog, Carl, vanilla town, wins.

LOL. Good job Wombat!

I'm just happy I at least gave scum a chance.

On to the next one...

Forgetting for a second that I'm originally from DM with respect to mafia here, the issue appears to be with the newest wave of DM players. Not a knock on them, but their styles/personalities and the styles/personalities of the folks that play regularly here don't match well. I'm not sure if they ever will.

But people "bring their buddies" and that keeps adding what you might refer to as outsiders to this mafia forum. I was one 3+ years ago when Doggin brought me here. But I was brought over by one of you, so I acclimated and I like to think most of you guys accept me here. If not, EAD.

But if I turned around and brought people with me that don't acclimate like I did, this can cause problems....and I think something like that has occurred recently. Again, not pointing fingers - just stating what I feel to be the core of the situation. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. If you think I am, EAD.

The solution? I have no ****ing clue. I see less JN regulars signing up for games, and I'm afraid that is partially because my theory is in fact correct. To be honest, if anybody on this site can figure this sh*t out and make it good, it is Crusher. If he says **** it and doesn't bother, then mafia is going to tank around here, and fast. You'll have 'engine' people like the Ape leaving, and that will create a domino effect.

I'm sorry to anybody that thinks I'm pointing at them - I'm not. I'm just stating my case, as it were. And I have no idea how to fix it.

Truth is I like this sight too much to do that. I love the way Max loves me.

I asked Slats to take care of the forum. Just not fun for me right now.

Still would like to punch Pac in his face.

verb, I said I'm benching it for a while.

I'm the problem.

I'll do better if I play again, ok?

I'll acclimate or I'll **** off.

No one person is the problem. If you keep repeating that, I'm going to start thinking you just want the attention. Don't be like that. When you are your random-thought-spewing self, it's all good. But when you get like this, it is hard to read your posts.

This is a combination of multiple factors, like I mentioned. No one person.

Great job Kae in fighting through a difficult game at times. Much thanks.

Great job by Wombat to not let anyone know he was the bomb at the end there. Brilliant and good gamesmanship.

Great job by the Ape for not missing a note when converted at the end -- and for Leelou in picking the right guy.

Now let's all be honest -- if I wasn't such a dumbass these problems probably don't happen :D

Really depressed Crush is done. Not trying to be dramatic, but I was pretty burnt out after this one anyway -- think I'm done for a good while.

A couple months ago you all gave me sh*t for asking a person to try to acclimate slowly. Walk before running with the big dogs here.

As is usually the case, I caught sh*t for it, but was right at the time. Now it's evident to everyone.

All I'd like to see happen is that people come in, focusing on learning to play the game first - then add the insults slowly, once they've developed a rapport with the core of the players here. So that they understand how and when to insult, and so they develop a thick enough skin to live in that world.

More importantly, it's the play though. The worst players here at JN are still far more experienced and logical than some of the best at DM. When noobs join us here, it's great, but it's better when they 1.) contribute to the game, 2.) are accepting of the ethics we consider the "spirit of the game" and 3.) are constantly expanding their understanding of the game's logic.

Hell, I was a blockhead when I started. Didn't understand the logic side of this at all. Took everything at face value. Over time I started to "get it" and have become a much better scum hunter, and player all around. Better than I was at least. I get trolled about thinking I'm the best all the time, but in actuality I think, I hope most of you actually respect how much of a student of the game I try to be. I don't think I'm the best, I don't think I can be the best either, but I can try... and do.

Great job by Wombat to not let anyone know he was the bomb at the end there. Brilliant and good gamesmanship.

Great job by the Ape for not missing a note when converted at the end -- and for Leelou in picking the right guy.

Now let's all be honest -- if I wasn't such a dumbass these problems probably don't happen :biggrin:

Really depressed Crush is done. Not trying to be dramatic, but I was pretty burnt out after this one anyway -- think I'm done for a good while.

The Grinch who Stole Christmas would have made everything better. It's my fault.

No one person is the problem. If you keep repeating that, I'm going to start thinking you just want the attention. Don't be like that. When you are your random-thought-spewing self, it's all good. But when you get like this, it is hard to read your posts.

This is a combination of multiple factors, like I mentioned. No one person.

AwfulVM. a$$hole stole my account and made me do those dumb things.

Now let's all be honest -- if I wasn't such a dumbass these problems probably don't happen :biggrin:

</3

Thanks, Crusher, for finding a solution for us. I'll miss you as mod. You were awesome.

Archived