The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job Kae in fighting through a difficult game at times. Much thanks.

Great job by Wombat to not let anyone know he was the bomb at the end there. Brilliant and good gamesmanship.

Great job by the Ape for not missing a note when converted at the end -- and for Leelou in picking the right guy.

Now let's all be honest -- if I wasn't such a dumbass these problems probably don't happen :biggrin:

Really depressed Crush is done. Not trying to be dramatic, but I was pretty burnt out after this one anyway -- think I'm done for a good while.

Can I get a little love for my D1 scumhunting too? 2/4 based on pure game play cases, no meta.

That was my goal on D1 this game. Case without the substantial amount of meta I was accused of relying on last game. I feel like I accomplished that. My first two cases were Lily and Basel, but then I got a hard-on for the illogical Ish-man!

Can I get a little love for my D1 scumhunting too? 2/4 based on pure game play cases, no meta.

That was my goal on D1 this game. Case without the substantial amount of meta I was accused of relying on last game. I feel like I accomplished that. My first two cases were Lily and Basel, but then I got a hard-on for the illogical Ish-man!

Mafia forum melting down

APE STILL TALKING BOUT HIMSELF

Not the point. This game blows up I get close to twenty PM's in 5 minutes. Not worth it. Im done with this. Not even fun. No Vic, no CTM, no Slats, no JVOR, no Danx (either sex), no Smash and now no Crusher. No point to it. Quitting as mod too. Just so you know. I probably would punch you in your smug face if I met you. Not even kidding.

How the f*** do I know people actually take this seriously enough to PM you about it??

Give me a ****ing break with the smug crap.. yeah I joke a lot but that's also why I take way more crap than anyone else - even on the main board. It doesn't bother me because I don't let it.

How the f*** do I know people actually take this seriously enough to PM you about it??

Give me a ****ing break with the smug crap.. yeah I joke a lot but that's also why I take way more crap than anyone else - even on the main board. It doesn't bother me because I don't let it.

Ahem.

Sorry -- I PM'd you haha. You played really well...thought you won the game at the end there, and you were definitely hitting on a lot of things earlier with scumhunting. There really was a time in the game I felt like you were the only one listening to me ramble...which was completely wrong, it turned out. Oh well lol. Wombat played great in the middle there too. Nailed the last two scum in that one post we used at the end.

Hey your going to be the new mod get used to it. Then tell me it;s not work. LOL

Sorry -- I PM'd you haha. You played really well...thought you won the game at the end there, and you were definitely hitting on a lot of things earlier with scumhunting. There really was a time in the game I felt like you were the only one listening to me ramble...which was completely wrong, it turned out. Oh well lol. Wombat played great in the middle there too. Nailed the last two scum in that one post we used at the end.

I was with you on the Sophia thing. I actually started casing you in night phase (the night I was converted) to try to keep myself from being a NK target.

A couple months ago you all gave me sh*t for asking a person to try to acclimate slowly. Walk before running with the big dogs here.

As is usually the case, I caught sh*t for it, but was right at the time. Now it's evident to everyone.

All I'd like to see happen is that people come in, focusing on learning to play the game first - then add the insults slowly, once they've developed a rapport with the core of the players here. So that they understand how and when to insult, and so they develop a thick enough skin to live in that world.

More importantly, it's the play though. The worst players here at JN are still far more experienced and logical than some of the best at DM. When noobs join us here, it's great, but it's better when they 1.) contribute to the game, 2.) are accepting of the ethics we consider the "spirit of the game" and 3.) are constantly expanding their understanding of the game's logic.

Hell, I was a blockhead when I started. Didn't understand the logic side of this at all. Took everything at face value. Over time I started to "get it" and have become a much better scum hunter, and player all around. Better than I was at least. I get trolled about thinking I'm the best all the time, but in actuality I think, I hope most of you actually respect how much of a student of the game I try to be. I don't think I'm the best, I don't think I can be the best either, but I can try... and do.

I agree with you. I didn't toss ANY insults for quite a while here - maybe even a year or two. Then I started joining in once I had developed a meta on everybody and even one on myself. Some of us announced on DM that we weren't playing there anymore, and only on JN....so people came to check it out and didn't slow play it like I did. And I'm an auditor, so I have thick skin anyway.

</3

Thanks, Crusher, for finding a solution for us. I'll miss you as mod. You were awesome.

BTW -- <3 dear, as always.

Just need a bit of a break is all. I'll be around, and I'm sure I'll play again eventually. I still have two kickass setups, so maybe I'll run one down the road instead...who knows.

The New Rules of Mafia:

1) Only one new DM'er at a ****ing time

2) IF you're going to post one post a day gtfo it ruins the game

3) Ape is diseased gash

4) If you're gonna get butt-hurt, send someone a PM aka the Vic Rule

5) If you're dead STAY ****IN DEAD

6) Don't read the QT's if your going to get sensy

7) Ape is a puss filled gash

8) All insults are welcome, just no women and children

9) Don't PM Crusher about sh*t. Deal with it like grown ups

10) KNEEL BEFORE VICIOUS

I was with you on the Sophia thing. I actually started casing you in night phase (the night I was converted) to try to keep myself from being a NK target.

LMAO -- I KNEW you were, realized it about halfway through our argument that night (did take me a bit at first, I must admit). Then you came out after me right out of the gates and I said out loud "oh....****"

I agree with you. I didn't toss ANY insults for quite a while here - maybe even a year or two. Then I started joining in once I had developed a meta on everybody and even one on myself. Some of us announced on DM that we weren't playing there anymore, and only on JN....so people came to check it out and didn't slow play it like I did. And I'm an auditor, so I have thick skin anyway.

I didn't insult right away either. Took a couple games. Fortunately for you all, I modeled my play style after Pac and CTM.

The New Rules of Mafia:

3) Ape is diseased gash

10) KNEEL BEFORE VICIOUS

11) Nobody can use Real Life as a cover when they are scum, except Vic, when he does it he is heralded as VicGod greatest player of all time

The New Rules of Mafia:

3) Ape is diseased gash

10) KNEEL BEFORE VICIOUS

11) Blind lynch Verb whenever possible

12) Mods must replace players with Pac whenever possible, so that he may be lynched twice

13) Don't view players already viewed if you're cop

14) GFY

I also acclimated slowly. I'm not a fast learner of things like this, and I'm only now (after 2 years) seeing everyone's meta. I still don't inslut much, but when I do, I like to think I'm fitting in with it. I think one has to take some time to get used to JN mafia, or they'll never fit in.

I was once considered one of the better players at DM, and I still don't come close to measuring up here. The play is way more logical and with much more nuance. All that goes right over my head, but I keep coming back, hoping to get it.

My point is that Ape is right. (Don't get cocky over this, now, or I'll have to go back to insulting you.)

What's funny is you're still so upset about that sh*t. What, 2 years later? Now who's the bitch.

You are the only player here that requires 24/7 accolades to keep from going emo. You are the exception to the rule at JN, the one person I allow to insult me without returning fire. Because you can't handle it. So... who are you calling a bitch?

Anyway, you know I'm right. That's why you try to shrug it off.

It's not bother to me now... I know I've had you as scum before D3 in each of the last few games you've been scum.

I also acclimated slowly. I'm not a fast learner of things like this, and I'm only now (after 2 years) seeing everyone's meta. I still don't inslut much, but when I do, I like to think I'm fitting in with it. I think one has to take some time to get used to JN mafia, or they'll never fit in.

I was once considered one of the better players at DM, and I still don't come close to measuring up here. The play is way more logical and with much more nuance. All that goes right over my head, but I keep coming back, hoping to get it.

My point is that Ape is right. (Don't get cocky over this, now, or I'll have to go back to insulting you.)

15) Never, EVER admit the Ape is right.

:D

:)

I love that you loaded the QT with insults of me. <3

Archived