The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

Bwhahahahahaha - Nice job Wwwbgay. 2 games in a row the Ape has been dominated.

He saved your ass... this game was going to be egg in your face to the extreme. I can't believe you ****ing voted him you moron.

Also, I was right about Cindy and last game was bullsh*t, or whatever... lol

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in all fairness I'm naturally insulting, that's not special for you all. you have no idea how much I actually do edit myself.

and no, verb, i hate attention like this but i obviously cant stop whoring for it. don't know why. its a thing.

I'm socially inept and trying to let people aim at a fair target instead of having an all out melee.

see how nice everyone else is being?

oh, but everything is my fault. always. since the beginning of time. don't take that away from me. I'll have a sad.

You are the only player here that requires 24/7 accolades to keep from going emo. You are the exception to the rule at JN, the one person I allow to insult me without returning fire. Because you can't handle it. So... who are you calling a bitch?

Anyway, you know I'm right. That's why you try to shrug it off.

It's not bother to me now... I know I've had you as scum before D3 in each of the last few games you've been scum.

I just think you hate the fact people don't consider you legendary status yet and I am. Mmmm dat hate taste gud.

As to your ridiculous statement- You can insult me all you want, what you fail to forget is we all have had adjustment periods to one another. When you decided to take up the heel persona- I let it get to me. Now it's whatever. You continually make references to things that happened 2-3 years ago and hold onto that for some reason. I haven't played a game in I can't remember how long and toss in the fact that my "caring" in terms of trying to be good has decreased exponentially. But hey, you wanna hold onto that rage like the teenage girl you are that's cool bruh. I'm actually totally fine with you. I'm publicly saying yea I was emotional and made mistakes and acted foolishly. That's in the past man, I enjoy your style as it's constant fodder to troll upon and you take it just fine(for the most part).

I also acclimated slowly. I'm not a fast learner of things like this, and I'm only now (after 2 years) seeing everyone's meta. I still don't inslut much, but when I do, I like to think I'm fitting in with it. I think one has to take some time to get used to JN mafia, or they'll never fit in.

I was once considered one of the better players at DM, and I still don't come close to measuring up here. The play is way more logical and with much more nuance. All that goes right over my head, but I keep coming back, hoping to get it.

My point is that Ape is right. (Don't get cocky over this, now, or I'll have to go back to insulting you.)

For that reason, I play here. You and I are considered really good players there - here, we are part of the pack. We make good plays, and we make bad plays. This is why JN mafia > DM mafia. Always will be.

Actually you and Pac are tied for taking the most crap here. I blame CTM.

Yeah, ok.

He saved your ass... this game was going to be egg in your face to the extreme. I can't believe you ****ing voted him you moron.

Also, I was right about Cindy and last game was bullsh*t, or whatever... lol

Pwned again bro. Pwned again. bwhahahahahahaha

JiF's teams >>>> Ape teams.

Clearly

Did you and AVM break up? I haven't seen any real mention of the fagsion twins since you've been posting again. Squat for him. He'll give into those glutes, I'm sure.

My ass is PHENOMENAL by the way. Makes it hard to buy jeans now though. Swole problems.

AVM and I are fine. We fuse only when the world needs saving/winning mafia.

in all fairness I'm naturally insulting, that's not special for you all. you have no idea how much I actually do edit myself.

and no, verb, i hate attention like this but i obviously cant stop whoring for it. don't know why. its a thing.

I'm socially inept and trying to let people aim at a fair target instead of having an all out melee.

oh, but everything is my fault. always. since the beginning of time. don't take that away from me. I'll have a sad.

t!ts or gtfo

STOOOOP POSTING!!!

Fun game to read...great job throughout WWWWombat....Ape played excellent as well...especially when he switched sides...both deserved to win.

As for the drama,

@ Crusher, thanks for all your help keeping this forum humming...if you need a break...it's understandable.

@ Kae, nice setup...had me reading with interest and I rarely follow along when not playing.

To the rest...it's a game...supposed to be fun...when it's not...take a break...agree with those who posted rules...some in jest...some for real...we probably need some...maybe a JN Mafia rule book would alleviate the pressure cooker.

Another...this is our second year where we didn't let the football season end before playing mafia...I know too much mafia made me antagonistic last season...probably still need a longer break...but will probably play in the next one.

I just think you hate the fact people don't consider you legendary status yet and I am. Mmmm dat hate taste gud.

As to your ridiculous statement- You can insult me all you want, what you fail to forget is we all have had adjustment periods to one another. When you decided to take up the heel persona- I let it get to me. Now it's whatever. You continually make references to things that happened 2-3 years ago and hold onto that for some reason. I haven't played a game in I can't remember how long and toss in the fact that my "caring" in terms of trying to be good has decreased exponentially. But hey, you wanna hold onto that rage like the teenage girl you are that's cool bruh. I'm actually totally fine with you. I'm publicly saying yea I was emotional and made mistakes and acted foolishly. That's in the past man, I enjoy your style as it's constant fodder to troll upon and you take it just fine(for the most part).

Umm.... we ALL continually reference things from 2-3 years ago. It is engrained in the culture of teh mafia goodness.

Nobody takes more sh*t for things that happened a long time ago than I do.

Nobody still uses the same unfunny jokes as he did 2-3 years ago like JIF.

/internetz tough guy OUT, bitch!

Umm.... we ALL continually reference things from 2-3 years ago. It is engrained in the culture of teh mafia goodness.

Nobody takes more sh*t for things that happened a long time ago than I do.

Nobody still uses the same unfunny jokes as he did 2-3 years ago like JIF.

/internetz tough guy OUT, bitch!

Can we hug. Or touch penis heads.

Archived