The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

Fun game to read...great job throughout WWWWombat....Ape played excellent as well...especially when he switched sides...both deserved to win.

As for the drama,

@ Crusher, thanks for all your help keeping this forum humming...if you need a break...it's understandable.

@ Kae, nice setup...had me reading with interest and I rarely follow along when not playing.

To the rest...it's a game...supposed to be fun...when it's not...take a break...agree with those who posted rules...some in jest...some for real...we probably need some...maybe a JN Mafia rule book would alleviate the pressure cooker.

Another...this is our second year where we didn't let the football season end before playing mafia...I know too much mafia made me antagonistic last season...probably still need a longer break...but will probably play in the next one.

I miss this guy. ^^^^

Vic, not so much.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just trying reminisce on the good old days of mafia. All the fond memories, you were no where to be found.

lol

Holy sh*t. That was so mean I laughed out loud. Directness FTW

me too.... see... all you have to do is consistently own JIF for a week, and eventually he'll sting you back with something good.

this and the original "missionary master" post in my married sex thread... twice in the past two months

I want to pat him on the head.

Then hit him in the face with a hockey skate.

lol

me too.... see... all you have to do is consistently own JIF for a week, and eventually he'll sting you back with something good.

this and the original "missionary master" post in my married sex thread... twice in the past two months

I want to pat him on the head.

Then hit him in the face with a hockey skate.

I would like to watch JiF surf a tsunami.

So is it safe for me to come in here and apologize yet? Or will I catch a foot in the crotch?

You made a mistake man, it happens. You obviously feel bad about it, and I'm not personally worried about it anyone...obviously can't speak for the others. No worries.

Very good game, btw.

Archived